[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Feral DPS Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Feral DPS Application
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 pm 

RL info:

Name : Ryan

About me:

I like to play rugby and football! I'm quite sporty if i say myself, as im always picked for the school's atheltic team etc. My favourite movie of all time would half to be Lord Of The Rings. Nothing at all can beat that movie. I am also a game freak. I've got xbox,ps3,Wii, Nintendo DS, Gameboy, And Laptops/Computers.

Char:

Name: Wíggles

Class: Druid

Spec:Feral DPS 0/34/7

Race: Troll, Best race for a druid, for the 20% attack speed increase.

Proffesions

Alchemy : 525. I leveled this for the extra 80 agility i can get with the flasks.
Inscription: 516. I leveled this for the extra 80 agility i get on my shoulders.

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... les/simple

Experience In World Of Warcraft:

Vanilla

Didn't Play

Burning Crusade

Only started the game. But i done Black temple, karazhan and Tempest keep at level 80, if that means anything.

Wrath Of The LichKing

Eye Of Eternity: 1/1
Obsidian Sanctum : 10&25man 3 drakes. When it was hard.
Naxxaramas : All
Trail Of The Crusader : Both 10+25man. 5/5
Ulduar : Some of it, but not all.
Icecrown Citadel : I got up to the lich king on 10man , with the 5% buff ( I think ) . And also got up to 11/12 on 25man.
Ruby Sanctum : Stopped Playing

Cataclysm
Havn't been in a Heroic hardcore guild, but

Bastion Of Twilight : 4/4. Before Nerf
Blackwing Decent : 6/6. Neferian , after Nerf
Throne Of The Four Winds: 2.2. Before Nerf
Firelands , 4/7. But that is Beth'alic, Shannox, Majordomo & Ragnaros. Got the other 3 under 10%
Firelands Heroic 1/7. <- Shannox. Also had a few attempts on Rhyolith HC

My Rotation

[/u]Use a potion a few seconds before encounter . So i can use another during the fight
1. Feral Leap&Faerie Fire
2. Mangle
3. Rake
4. Savage roar
5.Tiger's Fury then Ravage!
6. Berserk > Troll Racial > Potion
7. Shred Until 5 combo points
8.Rip
9. Refresh Dots & Savage roar

Always do decent, and steady DPS

Gem Selection & Reforging:

I try to stack agility as much as i can. If the socket bonus is 20 or above agility. I would usually put in a 20agi&20hit rating gem. Or 20agi&20mastery Gem.

My Reforging : Obviously Agility is THE stat for feral druids. Followed by mastery, then crit/ hit/exp then haste. So i reforge all haste>Mastery. I ocassionly reforge crit or haste to hit/exp. But when i get my t12 4 set, i will be reforging most mastery into haste.

My Current Guild

Why do i want to leave it?; I want to leave it because, they choose the EXACT same people every single raid. When i out DPS most of the people who get choosen, even when the officers don't even need gear. Also some of the peoples attitudes are totally unexecptable. And im also in Defíance.

Why do i want to join Crab People and why do you need me?:
I want to join Crab People, Because i would like a serious hardcore progress guild. Yous never slack. Also yous do PvP on the off times.
Also, everything i have read about yous have been great!

Why do yous need me?: Yous need me because i am a happy, friendly guy. Who puts out reliable&steady DPS. I can also supply flasks for the guild bank. Or glyphs. My dps, i think is quite good for my current gear level, i know its considerbly under your members.

Playtime:

I can make all days, and all the times of the raids! And i am online daily, every day.

Chat Systems:
I have ventrilo, Mumble and Teamspeak. For what ever one you use.

Finally:

I would like to thank you for reading over my app, and taking the time to do so.
Please do not hesitate to talk to me in game.

Kind Regards
Ryan/Wíggles

Post subject: Re: Feral DPS Application
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:53 pm 
King Crab

Bad copy-paste, armory link doesnt work.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:04 pm 

Well you know ferals, only care to press one button

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:32 pm 
Officer

fixed the link

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:51 pm 
King Crab

http://www.numen-guild.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=4417

Declined. You should probably aim a bit lower, like School Bus or Madhouse.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]