[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Withdrawn] Enh Shaman - Shamurk

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:03 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Withdrawn] Enh Shaman - Shamurk
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:55 pm 

hello there, sorry i could not find an application template so I used a custom one, hope that is not an issue as I have covered most of the points that are valid.

Name : Shamurk
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Sylvanas
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : goblin
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Enh
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name:
Tim

Age/Sex:

Nationality:
English

Playable hours of day:
18:00 - when ever raid ends

SYSTEM INFORMATION

Connection Type:
VPN broadband connection, 10Mbps

Connection Reliability:
Connection is very good for england.. but england is terrible constant 30-50ms

Processor speed:
Pentium Duel Core(R) CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz 2.50GHz

Video Card:
Nvidia Geforce 9500GT

Working Microphone:
yes

CHARACTER AND INGAME INFORMATION

Character Name:
Shamurk

Character Race:
Goblin

Character Spec:
Resto / Enh

Character Sex:
male

Character Class:
Shamurk

Played at max level:
40 days+.

Proffessions and skill:
Enchanting (Enough skill for Rings), Blacksmithing (enough skill for Sockets)

Armory link + UI Screenshot(if you do not provide us with Armory and UI Screens your application will be declined):
Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... urk/simple
UI : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59 ... 13629.jpg/ ( Grid is a little out of place ofc but you can see the editied effects for my riptide and duration on the current target and same as earthshield Grid mana bars is also on but i took it off last night to check something)

Provide us with WOL:
Currently i dont have any because i dont think they ran them... i have one of rhyolith hc however i played enh but i will have to ask the fella when he comes online, if this is a major problem i will post at the bottom of the apply once i can obtain the logs. I have a screenshot of BH is about all for raiding wise.. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/68 ... 62013.jpg/ without my latest gear upgrades that is.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
Started on Tarren mill playing for Fallout and huhuholics 25 man guild in WOTLK and progressed through ICC with them a little then i had to quit to due family issues and moved allience to play casual for a few months, when i came back to serious playing i joined a guild called <Pure Evil> on Tarren mill EU ally who are a solid 10man guild been together for a long time and i progressed through the start of cataclysm with them. They then stopped playing for a month or 2 and i really wanted to continue and the Tarren mill guilds are just not up to par with guilds such as your selves and along other competitive PVE servers so i decided to move along. I came to Sylvanas because my cousin was playing in <The Cult>. They took me in and were instantly impressed by my performance and raid awareness and asked me to raid lead throughout a few of their progressive hardmode bosses. I became good friends with their GM Inat who is also a very good player and a decent guy. After a few months there i felt they was not up to levels of what i could push my self to perform at and deicided to once again take off on yet again another recruitment and application spree before trying to make something of my own work.. on this server i am pretty new so recruiting players not only who are able to handle rank pushings and boss tactics but know their own class... became a struggle and people quitting left me with no choice but to just giveup.

Who can we ask if we wish to learn more about you?:
You can learn a bit about me from players who have raided with me, Inat from <The Cult> // // Barra and Pulzy from <Coheed> and <Wasting Time> // Colafizz From <Enraged Revolution> (as a person not a player) // Christian DK DPS <Enraged Revolution>

WHY Crab People?

Why did you choose to apply to us(think carefully) :
Theres 2 main reasons that i am applying to you today. The first reason is because i am looking to push my raiding to a high standard and what better way to do it than the guild who is currently progressing at a End level raiding guild. I have heard a lot and researched a lot about your raid and raiding techniques from asking about and your progress and kill videos. Second reason. I am looking for a guild to just settle in and enjoy what i love doing which is raiding and having a laugh. a guild is somewhere you want to log on and know people in their and be treated and treat others as friends and guildies which effects anything the guild does including raiding. a nice atmospehere = alot more concentration and communication between everyone and that is what i have really missed in this game i am not only looking for a guild who meet Top level requirements but a guild who has a community feel about it and i know that you guys meet the Raiding level and im hoping the community hits the same mark.

What are your expectations from us?:
I am expecting nothing from you, you have proven what you are more than capable of doing to bosses. I just hope that if i make it into your ranks as a trial that i am taken into a new "home" not just a guild.

Are you aware that you need to bring consumables for every raid even if it is a farm instance?:
Without Question. (always)

OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION

(This is your chance to impress us; write about your character, yourself,your unyielding dedication towards endgame PvE or anything you find relevant for us to know.):

My self : i am a 19 yearold from North london England. I have just finished a National diploma at college for software engineering and am currently starting an apprenticeship in September. I enjoy football/boxing and UFC i currently do alot of MMA cage fighting and am a very big fan of the hugeley growing sport UFC and will be travelling out to Calafornia for a week next year to watch the UFC finals. i am a very sociable and easy guy to get a long with having a great sense of humor and being british makes interacting with people from other countries a lot more interesting as i normally get the piss taken out of me for my pronounceiation of foriegn words. And i can give a lot of friendly banter back! . I am half turkish although im white as snow and look more english then english people..
Character : my character choice was a random choice. I decided to level a shaman one day and never looked back simple really. i fell in love with the way the class is so flexible in any PVE situation. I have always felt comfortable in EVERY spec that i have played on my shaman and all my rotations and positioning and the way i came to play the shaman class became just simply natural.
I have 2 alts and neither of them i enjoy even half as much as i do playing my shaman. I feel that the way the class is built as a hybrid allows the player to maximize anything they do in any spec of the shaman which is why it is so addictive when playing. I leveled Character early WOTLK and never looked back on my other chars as this character was what i wanted to create my wow "career" based upon. I feel that many people underestimate the shaman's specs in PVE compared to class that are a solid Healing or DPS class, which i completely disagree with. I am not one to ever compare DPS or HPS to how good a raider is but recently people have been telling me "oh Resto shaman cannot compare to other healing classes atm" all i say is "try me". I dont raid with recount or skada active i activate after the fight to see what went wrong or what could have been improved with the spells i currently use on single or AOE targets throughout the duration of the fight. When the shaman is used correctly it becomes one of the classes that is viable in every encounter apart from now "Ragnaros Heroic" im guessing depending on the Rdruid blanket'ing will determine which classes are taken for kill attempts.

My Dedication to Endgame content and PVE Rankings: I can't stress how much effort i put into raids even as a trialist. i am constantly flicking through my second screen to see previous fights previous attempts tactic modifications absoluteley ANYTHING to do with pushing our raid to maximum progress you can asure i will put my penny in if needed. Me as a person i am not one to sit back as a trial and think "ahh these guys have got it ill just follow them round" no chance. I know anything and everything about each single fight and tactic that Blizzard content is thrown at me and have proven that i am well ahead of the raiders that i currently raided or raiding with. that may sound big-headed but you want honesty and im giving you honesty which is the reason i am applying here.

Raid times and raid schedules are no problem as i have a very flexible life style.. i can adjust what i do to continue raiding almost 90% of the time. when i ask people lets stay another 10 mins to get this down and they reply "lets kill it tomrorow or lets kill it on reset" it just pisses me off, like i put so much effort into everything i do and i get nothing in return... Oveer extending raid time is a necesaty in high end raiding guilds and people who cannot make the extended raid time should be replaced and raid continued. I dont see the point in progressing on a boss then to give up when you finally are in reach of a kill your basically defeating the whole object of what you have been wiping on for the past few hours.. I can't stress to you enough how much i want to push end game content before any other guild that thinks they are up to the guilds raiding standard and i am a very competitive player.. I have played Counter-strike source in the EU and UK scene for over 7 years and have made a very good amount of prize money and vanity items through playing it and have continued my competitive play style through that. the game is no different to wow you have a team and you want to progress to be the best, therefore you train tactics and
teamwork continueously until every member is sick of it and that is what seperated the top notch players from the average 5 day a week raiding guilds. This is the main reason that i am stressing my thoughts and feelings through this application as i think its time to move away from the "average" players and start playing with people on my level of play.

FINAL STAGE

Before submitting your application look it over and make sure that it is how you want it to be. Remember that this is the first impression ER officers will get, so make it thorough. Length does play a role in our decision.:
I have played this game since vanilly mainly PVP on a rogue in vanilla into my paladin. I quit through TBC as i moved house and secondry school as was unable to play due to family issues once again. now all that has been sorted and im 19 years of age i am free to do what i endevour and that is work and compete at a top level of raiding whilst enjoying what i am doing with minimal stress.
I have 2 alts on sylvanas at the moment Links below

Fragstar: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... tar/simple
Lockurk: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... urk/simple

Gearing and gemming/forging/specc'ing to adapt my alts for raids and my main (shamurk) is no problem at all as i have more than enough gold.

The most important thing i think you should know about me is that all i want really is to be given a chance finally for my self to just raid and enjoy a proffesional atmosphere with quality raiding and quality members within the same skill area as my self and push towards a goal and not be held back by those who have no focus nor mentality set on the goals you are aiming to achieve. Dont let my gear fool you.. i can pull off top flight DPS with this gear and gear upgrades would just improve what i can already do...i think this goes without saying, gear is easy to come across.. a good player is not.

Thank your for taking the time and reading my application

Kind regards

Shamurk

(anything i have missed please clarify and i will get an answer to you asap)

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> I may miss 1 saturday out of 2 depends on family gatherings and social but the rest i can make 100%

Post subject: Re: Enh Shaman - Shamurk
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:00 pm 

Sorry my links are not working for some reason, so i have my armoury link here

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... urk/simple

battle.net : yido926@hotmail.co.uk
Steam: Kerim234

Sorry i didnt know if i put them in the application so didn't want to miss anything else

Anything else such as links,contacts,wow info please tell me and i will update asap

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:07 pm 

You've atleast reforged correctly..

One thing that I can't seem to find in your wall of text is your raiding experience, the only thing I can find is that you have been in ICC but wether it was normal or heroic mode I can't find.

Optional: You play/played counter-strike you say? nickname? I was also competing at decently high levels in sweden for a couple of years, so I might recognize you :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:04 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 pm 

I cleared 11/12 HC in ICC 25man, but my guild ran out of steam on LK 25hc and like many otheres decided to disband and left many players stranded as all guilds had him either on farm or were already progressing with a core.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:19 pm 

derp...I wasnt only asking for your icc experience, or you've only raided ICC? -_-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:22 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:25 pm 

Hello, Bengt here. I think we started of on the wrong foot.

I'll give you an example about raiding experience that I/we expect applicants to have in their application:

TBC:
Karazhan: Cleared
ZA: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
TK: Up to Kael
SSC: Up to Vahsj
BT: Up to Council
Sunwell: Didn't get to raid

WOTLK:
Naxxramas 10/25: Cleared
OS 3d 10/25: Cleared
Malygos 10/25: Cleared
Ulduar 10/25: Cleared
TOC 10/25: Cleared
TOGC 10: Cleared
TOGC 25: 4/5
ICC 10/25 Normal: Cleared
ICC 10/25 Heroic: Cleared

Cataclysm:
BWD Normal: Cleared
BWD Heroic: Cleared
BOT Normal: Cleared
BOT Heroic: 4/5, missing council
TOTFW Normal: Cleared
TOTFW Heroic: 2/2

This was just an example from another applicant. It doesnt have to look EXACTLY like that but that detailed info is what we want, more details is ofc appreciated(for ex. "M'uru pre nerf")!

Last edited by Bengt on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:28 pm 
King Crab

none of the links in your app work btw...

copy pasting is hard i know

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:36 pm 

Thought you played 1.6....CSS is for players that can't make it 1.6.

That game just make me physically ill on how bad it is, but hey, that's just me!

Hellblinde and haz aint even known in 1.6 scene and I follow it closely!

I think we are going offtopic here, please resume!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]