Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Accepted] Akukaracha - Warlock
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:19 am 

Character Name:
Stygiann.
Character Class:
Warlock.
Character Talent Spec:
32/3/6 - affliction,
0/31/10 - demonology.
Character WoWArmory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... a/advanced
Character /played:
95days.
Your Age:
Your Location and Time Zone:
Poland, GMT+1.
Your Hardware and Connection:
CPU: Intel Dual Core E5200 2,5ghz oc'd to 3,1ghz
GPU: Radeon Sapphire HD 4800
RAM: 4GB
Connection: 6mbit stable connection.
Can you speak on Ventrilo?
Yes.

Detailed schedule. List the days and hours you are normally available.
Actually I rarely work in my father's company when he need mech help with his cars but it dont collide with raiding scheude. My availbilty is basicly 100% all the time when its needed. My in-depth relationship stuff wont interferee too, so bascily im full-on-use for guild all the time.

Brief history. Previous guilds and reasons for leaving.
I'll just mention those that I was in when cataclysm hitted:
Crew - Tarren Mill - left, becouse after patch 4.1 my 10man guild stopped raiding due to slack and got bored of wiping.
Insignificant - The Maelstorm - kicked, becouse my connection this times was very unstable and I couldnt attend raids and when I did I had hell of a lag what affected my performance during raids.
Signum - Burning Legion - left, reason for that is that when they invited me to it they already had 3 raiding warlocks and they set me up as ' support ' I think to them, so when someone of those 3 cant attend Im getting picked in, wich I didnt agree on and now I miss loads of raids when Im still on waiting list unable to do nothing and that is a case that pisses me off and its main reason for searching for another guild.
Numen - left, due to I wasnt getting into raids for two weeks, they invited another warlock, friend of officer who was going in instead of me, so I decided to not be in guild where I will be on standby once again, they took me mostly only on ragnaros hc tries and becouse of that I couldnt get any upgreade to my gear, also social side of this guild wasn't very nice.

PVE Experience. List all raid instances and notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PVE? What don't you like about PVE?
I'm playing this game since vanila, actually since begging of it in europe, february. I've 'lost' many hours playing WoW and I've achieved big things, becouse I was able to clear content that was on-line for actual expansion. That means I've did with my dwarf priest aq40 with naxxramas wiping on Sapphirion, in TBC with my paladin I've been farming Illidan ( had to quit after Sunwell release due to hacked account and lack of payment, in WotLK I've started to make my warlock and I ended up with 11/12HC ICC progress, now in Cataclysm I've achieved 13/13 with Signum and no they are 6/7HC. I've got HC Shannox, HC Lord Ryolith, HC Alysrazor kills, but also I've been on 5% HC Beth tries and 2% Majordomo try, it feels bad that it wasn't given to have achievements for myself yet. PvE as a system have got only pros due to really nice work that Blizzard tries to do in contents, but after those years of playing it feels like you have experienced everything and all of this is just a repeat of something from past but with more shining things and nothing feels like 'hard' for me this days, its all about fast adjust of situation and reminding things from your experience, so I would take that as a thing that I 'dont like' about PvE.

Consumables and finance. List the consumables are you going to bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult and painstaking for you? Are you constantly broke?
Nope I dont find farming gold as a hard situation. Im owner of an Enchanting profession that can provide really big amount of gold for me in like no time, just buy mats from ah, click one button, make enchant on scroll sell it with +400-1000 profit, nothing hard. I find consumables as a mandatory thing that need to be bought/made before every each raid even if now guilds can provide cauldrons or fish feast, I allways bring between 5 and 10 flasks, near 60 food and about 50 elixirs of intelect for every and each raid.

Knowledge and theorycraft. Do you read theory about your class? How do you keep yourself up to date? Which sites and forums do you visit?
http://www.Elitistjerks.com
http://www.stateofdps.com
I also read guides from sites of best guilds like paragon/ensidia etc, also check simulationcraft for the best combo of stats etc.

Tools. Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PVE raids, keybindings, UI screeenshot.
DeadlyBossMods, thats for sure, Forteexorcist to track dot timers, really useful when you are in affliction spec, satinabuffframes with really big debuff frame to never miss a thing.
I use like 10 keys binded near WSAD keys plus two of em on my mouse.
It depends wich spec Im needed to play, but lets say affliction for starters. I allways pre-pot before a pull and then start with shadowbolt to get first stack of Shadow Embrance, then go Haunt for second one, popup demon soul from Felhunter and cast Corruption, bane of doom ( if its single target fight)/ bane of agony (if its multi target fight) and then Unstable Afflition and spam Shadowbolt as a filer. Using Doomguard is flexible according to fight, I mostly popup it at begging but when huge nuke is required in the end, like on Lord Ryolith HC fight for example I pop it up on execute phase. When boss is under 25% I switch Shadowbolt filer to Drain Soul filer and restack BoD/BoA and Haunt to not loose 3 stacks of Shadow Embrance. I also use Curse of Elements when raid can't provide Boomkin or unholy Death Knight.
As for a Demonology it goes that way: I start fight with felguard pet. Bane of Doom, Corruption, Doomguard, Demon Soul, Soulburn: Summon Felhunter, Metamorphosis, Immolaton aura ( if im near target ), I use trinket called Moonwell Chalice and Immolate, Hand of Gul'dan and spam Shadowbolts as a filer, if Molten Core procs I use Incinerate 3 times and then go back to shadowbolt, meantime when I cast Incinerate/Shadowbolt/Hand of Gul'dan I got a chance to decrease cooldown of Metamorph and if its possible I summon hardcast Felguard once again, use Demon Soul and then Soulburn back to Felhunter if both of cooldowns are merged together ( including Moonwell Chalice ), also finishing phase below 25% is tricky becouse I swich Shadowbolt filer to Soul Fire filer, but it depends how far I am from Metamorphosis, if its near and less then 1min I go back to Soul Fire, but if its more than that I spam shadowbolts to get my Metamorphosis cooldown as fast as I can, wich gives huge DPS burst.

http://i.imgur.com/vXU8q.jpg

Logs:
Actually that might be hard task due to I dont attend to most of kills due to I was getting replaced for most of bossfights so I cant provide any of logs for now.

e-mail: baankaaikai@gmail.com

Extra stuff:
Hello, Im Kamil and Im from Poland, Im a good boi who loves lore of warcraft and shizzle. I also love to play basketball and watch good show/movie. Im also fascinated with movie music and classical music wich is kinda rare in guys in this age I suppose. Take care and reply me fast. Bye

Post subject: Re: Akukaracha - Warlock
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:46 pm 
Officer

Accepted on trial.
Whisper an officer for guildinvite

Post subject: Re: Akukaracha - Warlock
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:48 pm 

dont know shizzle about locks but powodzenia

dang im to slow

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]