[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Blazer Holy paladin applciation

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Blazer Holy paladin applciation
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:16 am 

Character Information

Name: Blazër
Level: 85
Class: Paladin
Specc: 32/5/4 (Holy PvE) and 31/7/3 (Holy PvP) Can change it to Prot/retri depends on what you will need my off specc to be if i get accepted.

Professions:

Blacksmithing (500)
Jewelcrafting (516)

I basically leveled up these professions to gain 2 more gems and to have access to the best gems in the Tier.

WoW armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... r/advanced

Previous guilds and raiding experience:

I started to play WoW when WotLK was released.

Vanilla: None

TBC: None

WotLK: Me and some friends formed the 10 man guild named Rush and we cleared the tier at that time which was ICC and RS. Never managed to get LK hc. We formed the guild late ICC so we didn't had enough time. As for Ulduar/ToC/Naxx etc.. I cleared them all on a warrior I used to play with but unfortunately I stopped playing because of some personal problems I had so I gave my account to my friend and stopped playing for a while. A life without WoW is boring in my opinion so I bought a new account and started playing again. Was going to play casual but I love raiding and to hit the end game content more then anything.

Cata: When Cata was released i was one of the first level 85's on Talnivarr. Helped all the Rush members to get to 85 and we started raiding. We managed to get Halfus down as a guild but yeah people couldn't make raid times and some of them weren't giving their 100% so we failed. We were lucky to merge with the guild Unintentionally Awesome and we had some really nice progression. Being top 10 on the server and we manage to get Halfus hc down on 11/2/2011 but yeah people stopped playing and again another guild just ended. Then I applied with Numen and got accepted as a trial. Was one of the worst decisions I've ever made. The guild and people are nice but from 1/13 hc to 13/13 hc is a big jump and I couldn't keep up.I cleared 12/13 hc with only Sinestra left. Altough I really love raiding and I always give my 100% the raiding environment was a lot different then I was used to. Wasn't promoted to member and I applied to the last guild I was with Madhouse. Cleared again up to 12/13hc and then Firelands was out. We cleared normals in the first week and started heriocs very shortly. Which till now I cleared 6/7 hc. Madhouse is a really nice guild and I really liked it but unfortunately to some disagreements we had which some of them couldn't be fixed I ended up guildless.

About my raiding mentality and attitude:[/i]

I will always have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear, I expect my fellow raiders to come with everything required for a raid, its hypocritical to expect it and not do it yourself. I'm always online for invites, and I always give 100% to my raiding. If I have a job to do I won't fail at it and I always search and try to work out on some new methods to improve my play style.

[u]Addons and UI:

UI link: http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy29 ... 021359.jpg

Addons:

Bigwigs
Grid
Omni cc
Prat
Recount
Omen

Keybindings:

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
Q -
E -
V -
F -
T -
G -
X -
C -
= -
Sh1 -
Sh2 -
Sh3 -
Sh4 -
Sh5 -
Sh6 -
Alt1 -
Alt2 -
Alt3 -
AltF -
F1 -
F2 -
F3 -
Middle mouse -
Mousebtn4 -
Mousebtn5 -
` -

Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/126955/

Detailed Information:

Glyphs:

Prime glyphs

It's really awesome that i have 5% more effectiveness on my healing.
After the patch Word of glory become one of the most important spell for a holy paladin.
Reduces the cast time on my HL,DL and giving me FoL
instant is really nice.

Gems:

I really try to gem for socket bonus. I like the fact that I get more stats from gems and get a socket bonus. Of course it can be changed if you'd like me to but in my opinion it's the best way to go.And a lot of other paladins do the same.

Reforging:

I reforge crit > haste, mastery > haste. I really like haste it's a really good stat which allows me to heal faster and I find it really suitable when a lot of heavy damage is incoming.

Something I like to add in this section is "Why am I using a caster weapon?" The answer for this is.. I had Cho'gall's hc weapon and when this dropped it was a really major upgrade for me. Although I don't gain spirit it gives me more haste,intellact and spell power. Also I never got Ragnaros mace so yeah when it's an upgrade that will help my healing I had to go for it.

Pc Information

Hardware :
Asus p5ql-e mobo
E7300 duo core cpu @ 2.66Ghz
4GB RAM
Ati radeon 4850HD

Software :

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

Internet connection

4mb/s I'm always at 70 - 100 ms home and world.

Now some information about me

Personal Information

Name: Gerald Vassallo
Nationality: Maltese

About me:

My name is Gerald Vassallo and I live in a small town named Hamrun in the small island Malta. I'm studying computer programming and Web development at college, and right now I'm in a game development challenge which me and my team mates are developing a game for iPhone me being the lead programmer. I always loved to play games started on playstation playing Gran turismo and stuff lose were the days) I always was fascinated how on a cd you have all that awesomeness. So yeah in December I wanted to do such thing and I found this challenge and went for it all out. When I was 13 I started to play on the pc and yeah my friend told me about this game. Started to playing it and I fell in love with it from the very first moment. Leading me to make this application!
In my free time I go out with some friends to get some beers or just play more WoW.

To sum it all up that was it. I hope you find this application interesting and I'll be waiting eagerly for your replies.

Regards
Blazër

Post subject: Re: Blazer Holy paladin applciation
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:39 am 

Apply looks good and the gear is fine, altho I got 1 question, why don't you replace with ? I'm not a paladin expert but I'm pretty sure that is weak for all healers.

Anyways, gl with the apply.

[23:06:15] [G] <Away>[85:Boui]: afk im watching tv and i just went to the toilet and got a candy \o/
[23:42:08] [R] [85:Zeanae:4]: Fatality: ElfĂ˝ > 154k FALLING [Unknown]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:50 pm 
Casual

You should really throw that jar away, i think even firelands rep trinkets are better than that, if u havent got Fall of Mortality (even normal one).

Nice app and good luck.

btw, how do u feel about t12 4set bonus?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:38 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 pm 
Officer

Hello, thanks for your application. Unfortunately, you're just not what we're looking for at the moment. Declined.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]