[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] X-Realm Frost DK - Pulzy

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [Accepted] X-Realm Frost DK - Pulzy
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:15 am 

Personal Information

Name: Mads
Nationality: Danish
Employment: Part time job at a wholesaler + journalism regarding sports

I'm a modest and humble young man who lives in the capital city of Denmark, Copenhagen. As above-mentioned I've got a part time job at a wholesaler where I usually work 8-10 hours a week. Besides that I spend additionally 4-6 hours a week writing articles about football. I've also just completed a three-year long education concerning economics and media at a central business college. I consider myself as a reliable, funny and charismatic person who never takes a good laugh for granted. The kind of music I listen to is either something people love or hate. For many years, rap, grime and hiphop have been the genres I've liked the most. I've got great respect for the Queen's Bridge rapper called Nas, whom I see as untouchable.
In my spare time I visit friends and family as much as I can. I've got much love for my loved ones. When I've time I hit the gym where I maintain my drowsy shape and muscle groups. I've always liked being physically active by working out as well as doing other sports. Furthermore, I see myself as being good at cooking - I simply love to cook.

Character Information

Name: Pulzy
Race: Goblin
Class: Death Knight
Talent Build 1: Frost (7-31-3)
Talent Build 2: Blood (35-0-6)
Profession 1: Blacksmithing - 428 (enough for additional sockets)
Profession 2: Jewelcrafting - 525
Secondary Profession 1: Archaeology - 305
Secondary Profession 2: Fishing - 525
Secondary Profession 3: Cooking - 525

Character Profile

- -

Why Frost?

I've played <blood> since the beginning of my career as a Death Knight. I find tanking very fascinating especially when facing or engaging hectic and panicky encounters. Although I tanked throughout whole <Wrath of the Lich King>, I decided to change specialization when <Cataclysm> came out. As the part headline implies the choice fell on <frost>. A choice I don't regret. The main reason why I chose to switch specialization was because <blood> were drastically deteriorated compared to similar classes specializations. <Blood> simply underperforms.
It deserves to be mentioned that I still enjoy playing <blood> and I consider myself as an excellent tank. I believe that my current tanking gear is solid for several hardmode encounters.

Theorycrafting

Strength > Hit > Expertise > Haste > Mastery > Crit

I believe that, to do good damage, a player must firstly enjoy his class. I base my choice of gear on the attributes in the order written above, which will ultimately help me maximize my total damage done. Having said that, I dont just follow some random guide. I've spent alot of time testing out different rotations and gear compositions on dummies or in PvE in general. The best way to learn is to experience, as I say.
I know that I contradict myself a little bit because I haven't reforged Mastery > Haste on my Off-Hand, but fortunately it can be explained. According to http://www.wowreforge.com's accurate and thorough calculations each point of Haste generates the number 1.47, while each point of Mastery generates the number 1.44. The higher the number, the more damage I'll deal. The difference is minimal, since only 0.03 separates the two attributes from each other. Therefore I thought that reaching 32% Mastery would benefit me more than reaching a minor amount of Haste, when Death Knights sometimes by mistake, lack of runes or due to massive amounts of haste, get to abuse with a

User Interface

Damage Logs
- 10th of september 2011
- Without 4 set bonus

Keybindings
1 =
2 =
3 =
4 =
5 =
6 =
7 =
8 =
9 =
0 =
Middle Mouse =
Upper Mouse =
Lower Mouse =
F =
V =
X =
Shift+1 =
Shift+2 =
Shift+F1 =

Addons
AtlasLoot
Bartender4
Big Wigs
Cooldown Timers 3
Deadly Boss Mods
Grid
HideBlizzard
Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
Omen3
OptiTaunt
Prat
Quartz
RatingBuster
Recount
Satrina Buff Frames
Sexy Map
Tidy Plates
Titan Panel
XPerl UnitFrames

Guild History

My guild history is very long and tumultuous, therefore I'll focus on the most noteworthy and relevant guild's I've been involved in. I'm not going to lie and say all the guilds I've been involved in, things have been running perfectly and smoothly - because that's a lie.

Fear Nothing
I was to be found at the alliance side back then at a server called Tarren Mill. I made an application to this guild, <Fear Nothing>, during <Wrath of the Lich King> and luckily I got accepted. My very first job was Dreamwalker 25m. I solotanked my lane seamlessly and we healed her up on our first try (0% buff). After a week I got kicked, surprisingly. Apparently I failed my trial because I shared the same class and specializationn as the guild master. Droosh was the founding guild master.

Magnitude
At this point I already migrated to the horde side still being on Tarren Mill. A guy called Fraggyg created the guild and it sounded like an interesting project. I got invited and after just a month I were promoted to officer and maintank of <Magnitude>. We had some decent progress, whilst the guild's social aspects were unique. The social part of this guild was brilliant and the best I ever experienced ingame. Shamurk/Fraggyg was the founding guild master.

The Cult
<The Cult> is a leading guild on Sylvanas horde side that I joined as a casual member. I had to wait 1½ month to get my shot - and against everyone's expectations I dealt some decent damage and exerted an excellent job. However, I was forced to take a 1½ month break due to exams and when I came back replacements were found, unfortunately. Feel free to ask Shamurk regarding my performances. Inat's the founding guild master.

Magnitude - The resurrection
<Magnitude> resurrected from the beyond with Shamurk as the leader and I as an officer. We began recruiting people so we could assemble a strong team for Firelands. During the first week, six out of seven bosses were slain but during the second week of our guild's existence we killed seven out of seven. After clearing Firelands a couple of more weeks we were keen on hardmodes. I didn't turn out to be a great succes and sadly the guild disbanded. Shamurk was the founding guild master.

Wasting Time
I'm just here as a casual member looking for another guild that meets my ambitions. I run some alt runs once in a while. Winternight's the founding guild master.

Reasons for applying to <Cráb People>

Attendance

Expect me to be dedicated to the cause of the guild. I'll never be a lootwhore or a problem in any way. Expect me to always be on time for raid. I like raiding and PvE is what I enjoy the most, coming well prepared for raids (tactics, consumables, gold) are somekind of a second nature and I can't think of joining a hardcore guild where members wouldn't consider those few things as a part of their arsenal.

My Expectations

In the same way I'll love raiding with you guys, I hope you'll love raiding with me. Here's a list in pointform containing my expectations:
- Excellent Progression
- Respect for one-another
- Good Social Network

What you Can Expect

- Loyalty & Respect
- Dedication & Enthusiasm
- Atleast 85% Attendance
- Friendship and Activity at the Social Front

Raiding Experience

Vanilla

Onyxia - Cleared
Molten Core - Cleared
Blackwing Lair - 5/8
AQ 20 - Cleared
AQ 40 - 1/9
Naxxramas - 0/15

The Burning Crusade

Karazhan - Cleared
Gruul's Lair - Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair - Cleared
Tempest Keep - 3/4
Serpentshrine Caverns - 5/6
Mount Hyjal 4-5
The Black Temple - 5/9
The Sunwell Plateau - 0/6

Wrath of the Lich King

Naxxramas - Cleared
Eye of Eternity - Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum - Cleared
Ulduar - 4/14
Trial of the Crusader - Cleared
Trial of the Grand Crusader - 4/5
Icecrown Citadel - Cleared
Icecrwon Citadel Hardmodes - 11/12
Ruby Sanctum - Cleared

Cataclysm

Baradin Hold - Cleared
Blackwing Decent - Cleared
Blackwing Decent Hardmodes - 4/6 (Blackwing's Bane)
The Bastion of Twillight - Cleared
The Bastion of Twillight Hardmodes 2/5
The Throne of the Four Winds - Cleared
The Throne of the Four Winds Hardmodes - 0/2
Firelands - Cleared
Firelands Hardmodes - 1/7

Communication

I've got ventrilo, Teamspeak, Mumble and Skype + a working microphone.

Computer Specifications

Acer Aspire 5742G
Windows 7 - 64 Mbit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
4096 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
Average In Game Ms: 45 Ms

I hope you enjoyed reading my application. Feel free to ask any kind of questions and i'll answer you back.

Kind Regards,

Pulzy/Mads

Post subject: Re: X-Realm Frost DK - Pulzy
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:40 am 

Ever thought about getting improved disease time?

instead of getting the improved blood tap?

Also spec out of Endless winter? (or guess u have it for 10m?)

and spec into Icy Reach (For bosses like Ragnaros and heavy AoE fights in general it helps)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:01 am 
Casual

dkdk#4 what has the world come to... :D

I liked your application, good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:25 am 

I suppouse you dont have any WoL-logs where we can see your performance/survivability during a longer time than just a few handpicked bosses?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:46 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:35 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Thanks for your application. I couldn't help but notice your favorite rapper is Nas.

You will gain +10 application points if you can mention me Nas' worst album, and his best!

In all seriousness: It's too bad no WoL is present for our resident Dk's to check your rotations, but still, i will take up your application with the other officer for serious consideration.

Stay.... Tuned!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:04 pm 

who the f*** is Nas?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:08 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:23 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:25 pm 

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next