[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Vrabacy cross realm warlock

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Vrabacy cross realm warlock
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:20 pm 

Hello guys and first of all i'd like to thank you for reading my application while any kind of comment is appreciated.
NOTE: I applied to Numen before i tried you guys, and got declined.

Character Information:
Name: Vrabacy;
Class: Warlock;
Race: Goblin;
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... y/advanced
Professions: Jewelcrafting and Enchanting both on raiding relevant level.
UI screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16 ... 23034.jpg/
Macros: Mostly CD popping followed with Felstorm, aswell as focus target- banishes, fears, interrupts.

Personal Information:

My name is Igor, i'm from Macedonia and i'm 20 years old. Currently i'm a law student and focusing on my studies only. Outside raiding i am really into bodybuilding, i've been loyal for 2 years now with a proper nutrition. Beside that i like playing MMO games like SC 2, LoL, HoN and DotA.

Raiding Experience:

I haven't played in Vanilla, i started playing World of Warcraft 2-3 weeks before Sunwell Plateau. I've cleared everything up to SWP without Kael'Thas and Lady Vashj with some bosses nerfed. I was on Dentarg back then with a guild named Over Shadow. In Wrath of the Lich King we cleared all the content up to ICC including 70 % of the hard modes. I was in that guild like forever and i still would've been there if it haven't been disbanded, i got some nice offers about guild switching but i valued friendship and loyalty more as i received the same. In Ulduar days Over Shadow disbanded and most of the core guys which were real life friends, migrated to Lightning's Blade. At that time i didn't know that they migrated and i went to Last Wish which was realm 2nd or 3rd back then, but sadly they were raiding 10 man shortly after i joined. We did all the Ulduar hard modes with 213-226 ilvl gear and for the first time in my raiding career i got what i deserved, which is progress, for a change. We did all of the drake achievements except for the Firefighter due to X reasons. I'm not saying that i wiped day and night in my guild but the 25 people weren't chosen over skill, simple as that. Soon enough i heard that my old guildies migrated to Lightning's Blade and once more i joined them in a guild called Saluti Mortem which had decent progress back then. We cleared 4/5 HC Trial of the Crusader with this guild aswell and shortly afterwards we created Over Shadow again. In ICC days Over Shadow was disbanded again and i moved into a guild on Dentarg called Collision with a real life friend of mine (Crypta, who was in you guild) as a ret pala and for a change we were doing pretty good, realm 2nd with all the heroic modes up to date. After 7/12 in Collision my real life mate stopped the game witch by default meant that pretty much i stopped it too. But soon enough i joined a 10 man guild called Cadre that were 11/12 HC 10 man and they needed a holy paladin, so i gave it a shot. 10 man raiding didn't amused me at all, and after some nights wiping on LK HC i quited there aswell. After a few months my old mates from Over Shadow regrouped and i raided with Over Shadow for 4 years through good and bad, until all the guys quited, April 2011 i think, 6/6 BWD with 20 % wipes on HC Chimaeron pre nerf, 1/4 HC BoT pre nerf, and 1/2 TotFW. When Firelands came i was guildless and playing casually. Soon enough i joined Indeceny on Lightning's Blade with 2 of my real life mates, we cleared 1/7 pre nerfs like in June, and after a guild drama because of lack of intellect of a greek group i decided to stop WoW completely. In overall when it comes to tactics i learn pretty fast and accommodate to what the guild is trying.
Even though i haven't personally experienced 7/7 hc i know all the boss mechanics and fights. I kept myself updated even though i didn't raided. And i'm pretty confident that i won't step on an Immolation trap, or get killed by tornados on Alysrazor, or skip my turn on Baleroc's shard, or even tunnel visioning while Countdowned on heroic mode.

Why do i want to join Crab People?

Now that my commitment to my old guild after 4 years is gone, i'd like to experience PROGRESS pre-nerfs with 24 ready and dedicated guys playing on a high level. I don't want to raid with idiots once more that waste my time, dedication and my will for hard work. I am gonna be realistic here and say that i'll be comfortable with the bench if i am chosen to fill your raiding roster. My gear isn't up to date for a reason that i stopped raiding at June, playing on July and now i'm back with what i had 2 months ago, but i am skeptical that the gear will play the biggest role in my status with Crab People. Also being in top 100 means that you got more than decent PvE theorycrafting backed by 24 theorycrafters. I also find theorycrafting interresteing which is one of the main reasons for me to continue World of Warcraft. Atleast i'm up to date with the theorycrafting by hanging out on http://www.elitistjerks.com/f80. World of Warcraft requires a certain amount of mind set, particularly raiding by getting the maximum out of your character following a certain path (downing bosses and spreadsheets, lots of spreadsheets). I am confident about learning new fights on hard modes 2 weeks after patch days, same as wiping all night as long as we are doing progress and focusing on the raid only. 50 wipes in one night with over 5 stacks wasted of Volcanic Potion is not an issue for me. When i raid i turn off my real life for the time being because of the fact that i don't find wasting 24 other people's time entertaining or cool. I am really confident that the other 24 people have the same mentality when it comes to raiding.

Why should Crab People pick me?

Well i'm a non-egoistic honest guy who hates hipocracy and when it comes to progress i'm ready to put my game face on. I'll save ridiculous amount of time by devoting myself the first month into progress and achieving world ranks, leading to the fact that after progress is done i can chill out and turn to 2-3 days of raiding. I'll be always here for the guild i should attend all of the raids and ofc willing to stay 1-2 more hours or come earlier on progress days, also 30 minutes before the invites start i'll be in front of the relevant raiding entrance, with shitloads of stacks of consumables. Gold is not an issue i can farm tons. I'm not a rager, i can't control my thoughts but my actions won't be disappointing in both guild chat or ventrilo. I will speak when needed or when i come up with a nice idea AFTER combat when given a permission, i won't speak unless spoken to. I know that there is a hierarchy in Crab People and i'm more than happy to oblige. Also i consider myself decent dps, i'll always be prepared not because the guild demands it but because i like to give my maximum in every area of my life. When i fuck up my rotation or UBER fail on a certain thing i'll usually be mad at myself because it will be mine and only my fault whenever i fuck up, i'm not comfortable with blaming RNG or healers or aggro for my mistakes.

Why Crab People shouldn't pick me?

Because of my current gear which is not suitable for your standards but you are currently on farm so it's up to you guys.
Also i don't have heroic experience in Firelands but as i said i know all the fights, but i also know that is different wiping on Ragnaros 500 times and saying that you know how to do it. Me personally, i am a doer but in WoW i didn't wanted end-game guild because of the fact that i couldn't leave my guild, even though i'd be reasonable to do so. I chose 4 years of friendship and having fun in meantime, over progress, the gear was similar until the heroic parts.

NOTE: I'm gonna get the trinket from Firelands dailies in 3-4 days aswell as tier hands or legs or ring with Valor Points. Maybe i'll get lucky in Baradin Hold aswell. You may notice that i haven't enchanted my hands with 65 mastery, that is because maybe i'll get them from BH this Wednesday or just buy them with VP, i just need to do some theorycrafting and BH first.

Advantages and Disadvantages about my class:

I like my class, and i can adapt to whatever my guild needs or adapt to any spec that is the highest, i got no problems playing any spec or respecing in the middle of the raid if needed.
Demonology is very promising in raids with the demonic leap giving u chance to help on ragnaros adds and escape certain damage income.
I like demonic circle the most coz you can cheat the most with it, trololol. I love it since Ignis on Ulduar days up to LK valkyries. In general demonic circle is useful in raids, period.
I really like that the 3 trees are DPS only giving me the opportunity to focus on 1 thing: dealing the most damage theoretically possible. I also find interresting the combat ressurect even though i never used it in raids up until now. If i get bored there are always full heirloom alts waiting for me so i don't mind DPSing only in raids.
I can be an interrupt bot with my Felhunter even tho it has 24 seconds CD, but if assigned i will not miss my turn nor fail on interrupts.
I also find amusing pet swapping for Demon Soul followed with Ignacious trinket and Metamorphosis. Since felhunter is the best single dps target and the Demon Soul: Felhunter suck alot while demonology, but on the other hand, Soulburn-Felguard-demon soul gives an insane burst followed with meta and other CDs. After Demon Soul: Felguard expires i just Soulburn-Felhunter and be back on track with the ridiculously over powered 50k shadow bites.
Also as destruction i find it interresting to start with an instant soul fire + 3 shards. I use soulburn pre-combat and right after that soul harvest, i find it important so unequip your weapon so your Power torrent will not be triggered by soul harvest.

PC Information:

Processor: Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHz;
RAM: 6 GB DDR 3;
Graphic card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti;
Screen: 22'' widescreen;
Mouse: Razer Naga.
My internet is stable, sitting on 50-70 ms with 50~ fps in raids.

Sadly i dont have any WWS data because my last 2 guilds disbanded (6 months ago, and 2 months ago) even though i know the importance of this. I'm sorry.

That is all i can think of right now, if you are skeptical about anything feel free to ask anything, i'll be more than happy to give u an appropriate answer.

Post subject: Re: Vrabacy cross realm warlock
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:25 pm 

When writing big walls of text, try to use the enter key once in a while to separate it a bit. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:34 pm 

Your name is Igor?...WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NO "ACCEPTED" BUTTON, I LOVE THAT NAME SOO MUCH!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:39 pm 

@ Zuma: Yea, sorry about that i should've been more formal.
@ Bengt: Nice to know that one person likes my name for a change except for my mother rofl rofl :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:06 pm 

A very honest application, I wish you the best of luck :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:10 pm 

ty mate i appreciate it :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:49 pm 

NOTE: I got t12 hands raid enchanted. In the mean time with the amount of hit from the hands i decided to do some reforing and bring my hit to 16.83 but increasing my master from 18.22 to 19.07 and sit on a haste of 1425 while aiming for 1431. I could equip 359 ring instead of 353 one for a 12 intelect gain but lose 09.85 mastery instead which i find not that benefitial.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 pm 
Officer

Declined, good luck in your search for a guild.