[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Zeniva - X-Realm Holy Paladin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Zeniva - X-Realm Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:10 am 

Personal Information:

Age and Gender: 23 Male
Where are you from: Holland
Tell us a bit about yourself: Hi, im Mitch 23 years old, im working as a credit controller for big company in Holland. My hobby's are mostly sports and chilling with friends

Ingame Information

Character name: Zeniva
Class: Paladin
Realm: Kilrogg
Armory link:

Primary Talent Build: [32/05/04] Holy.
Secondary Talent Build: [07/02/32] Retribution.
In any occasion I will be able to respec for the benefits of the guild.

Gear/glyphs/enchants/gems comments:
I use different glyphs for every fight, it really depends on the damage, the role in healing, the effectivity of healing so for me each fight is different thats why always have enough stacks of dust on me.

I always gem/enchant/reforge/enchants my gear Int>Haste>Spirit>Crit>Mastery
I think Mastery still isnt that good for Holy Paladins, i always pre-shield the main tank before engaging a fight, so basicly a 50k absorb, although this is nice to have as a start of the fight you proberly will never be able to get a second shield up. I always find Haste a good stat not because you will be easily hast capped for Holy Radiance just the fact your big heals are cast much faster.

Currently i have my 4 set bonus, but after much fights the 4-set isnt that healing effective, the reason is still use it is just the lack of offparts not dropping for me.

Which guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them:
Tasteful Pain - Agamaggan; i started wow a bit late after wotlk came out, a friend of my introduced me to the game and we started up leveling with recruit a friend, after a dinged 80 i was social for a moment till the raidleader gave me a change and i actually past my trial and became raider, we cleared naxx in progress and when ulduar came down i already had some ideas seen from movies and we used them in our ulduar encounter. when the guildleader at that time thought screaming and making people out for F words, the raid werent much more fun but still we keeped on raiding and making progress, after some time so much people left, and my friend who introduced me the game took a break there was a time for me to leave(not because of the reasons i told but the guild was falling apart little by little).

Nal Ra - Agamaggan; After tasteful pain and my friend stopped with wow i wanted to continue and go on also without my friend, because of my drive to make more progress and getting myself better and better i joined Nal Ra(at that time nr1 guild on Agamaggan) as all guilds on the server were in progress so was this guild, the nights of endless wipes were the same, but on the other fact the people were really nice having jokes not so tense and thats why we cleared ulduar pretty soon after. The feeling in this guild was much better then the previous one and i also had the feeling i was getting a lot better. but thinking to improve more the guild disbanded because of the leaders quiting.pretty sad enough:<

Dimension - Jaedenar; As my journey continued and my friend started playing again, he told me transfer to Jaedenar because there was a really good and cool guild named Dimension, he knew some old friends and there i met Lenso, one of the best tanks i ever seen, but also this guy was so funny and he always maked the raid cheer up, when i got my trial period Icecrown came out, so like all my previous guilds back to progressing again:) though all the progress i learned so much about my class but also all other classes, soon we finished all bosses and only lk was left after some weeks we killed it. the sad thing about his was the same as in Nal Ra the guild people left and instead of disbanding some funny Egypt named Sponjy took the guild over, but much people left also and we start having raids 1 day a week, only loot days and not making any progress on heroic modes.

Eat More Cake - Jaedenar; I transferred to horde, because it was much beter then Alliance and there were also much better guilds; Ironhammer spoke to me the day and asked me if i was interested in apllying to EMC so i did and became next to Ironhammer the 2 holy paladins of EMC after 2 weeks i already passed trial and we were progressing good in ICC heroics. pretty soon the 1st wing was cleared and then the bloodwing came also really soon, instead of going sindra like most guilds did we were getting putri instead, 1st day of tries we already reached p3(mostly all people dead at that time but still) after we killed putri we spend i think it was a day or 2 for killing sindra(really easy if people dont fail at air phase:) and since then the countless of wipes came on lk heroic but still i saw some improvement this due to people playing really good. sadly to say after i came back from vacation most people have left and darkthorn and nadone were new guildleaders also new trials arrived, as today some romanians left including darkthorn to a romanian guild so EMC fell apart.

Sinisters - Outland; This is the guild i am currently in, for me this is 1 of the best guilds i have ever been in. the atmosphere is so nice all kind of people and much of laughing in raids though we still kept serious. When i joined Sinisters they were just recovering from a major breakdown due to the vacation. For most of them this guild was new so i didnt find myself a stranger at that time. As Sinisters was 2nd best guild of Outland we wanted to achieve the same when cataclysm raids came out. The normal progression raids went pretty good and as to only Holy paladin at that time i felt that i needed to discover my own spec the best because i didnt have anyone to discuss about it. Just to mention, i like to discuss things to max performance and being on same level as other players. After we cleared/almost cleared all normal bosses people kept not showing up for raids; we had a raiding pool of 27/28 raiders but there were always 22/23 online so at that point raid started to be cancelled or started after 21:00, 3 weeks ago 3 raiders quited in the same week and since then we only had 2/3 raids a week with wiping on easy bosses just because of lack of concentration. I never ever thought about leaving this guild just because of the fun i have with all the people here. At that time i think some officers noticed the less raids we were having and in 1 week i got 3 offers from officers(Infamous,Solidarity,Union) if i was interested to join there guilds. I had great conversations with Hedera(officer from Infamous) and he told a friend of him in Bad Omen - Dentarg really needed a Holy Paladin thats why i decided to make an application.

Bad Omen - Detarg; You could see that this guild was a really top guild. Everyday there was max focus + no ragequits if someone was playing bad and noticing himself he would been replaced without anyone feeling bad just to max raids as there were around 30+ ppl online who could always raid. Though to all the concetration we had so much fun in our channels thats cant even being called serious. after raids it was doing alt raids or having fun on ventrilo. I cant tell much then it was a guild with really skilled people and i really had fun raiding. After a work trip for +- 1 month trough Asia i came back not thinking they disbannded and pretty shocking as they were top guild with some nice kills and performance. after 2 weeks back i decided to buy some game time and thats how im here now.

Barbarians - Kilrogg; The current guild i am in now; I joined this guild as a purpose the be a social member since i wanted to have more free time, after Midnight asked me if i could help then i never went back to social and became a core raider We started 25 man heroics in the morning they were released; we had EU 19th kill on Shannox but at the end we had continues wipes on Lord Ryolith. As everybody was so determind we moslty spend our Fridays + Saterdays also in firelands to get some realm 1st kills as we wanted to still be the nr1 guild on Kilrogg, however 10 man seemed alot easier so Draama was much faster clearing other bosses then us. We cleared up to Heroic 6/7 pretty fast and then summer came up, much people afked since then i we werent able to raid since then. i also bought a house so i was spending much time in my new house. when i came back online (2 weeks ago) we havent had a raid since and also some core members left.

Raiding Experience:

What did you raid in Vanilla before TBC came out:

none

What did you raid in The Burning Crusade before WotLK came out:

None

What did you raid in WotLK before the new Raid Tier came out? (eg: did you clear ToGC before ICC came out)

Naxxramas-10 - Cleared
Naxxramas-25 - Cleared
Sartharion-10 3D - Cleared
Sartharion-25 3D - Cleared
Malygos-10 - Cleared
Malygos-25 - Cleared

Ulduar-10 - Cleared + Algalon + Hardmodes
Ulduar-25 - Cleared + Algalon + Hardmodes

Toc10 normal - cleared
Toc25 normal - cleared

TogC-10 - Cleared + Insanity
TogC-25 - Cleared

What did you kill in ICC10/ICC25 (normal and heroic)
Icc10 normal - Cleared + Drake achieves
Icc25 normal - Cleared
Icc10 heroic 11/12 never really tried lk hc
Icc25 heroic 12/12(pre-nerf)

Ruby Sanctum 25 Normal cleared
Ruby Sancrum 25 Heroic cleared

What did you kill in Cataclysm (normal and heroic)

Bastion of Twilight Normal 4/4
Bastion of Twilight Heroic 4/5(1% wipes on council)

Throne of the Four Winds Normal 2/2
Throne of the Four Winds Heroic 2/2

Blackwing Descent Normal 6/6
Blackwing Descent Heroic 6/6

Firelands Normal 7/7
Firelands Heroic 6/7(pre-nerf)

Do you have any experiences with leading a raid or guild:
No, in every guild i have been i was been a notable raider that always was on time and always been on progression/kill boss raids.

Do you have a working microphone:Yes i have working microphone

Are you willing to talk on Ventrilo:Yes when needed

Are you willing to listen to the officers and respec for example when the circumstances ask for it:Yes, i always do what guild wants and what best is for the guild.

Are you willing to accept the tactics as explained to you and do the job which is required:Well ofcourse, doing a boss fight ppl need to trust each others to do what their supposed to do, when they are supposed to.

What would you do when there's an aspect of the tactics you disagree with? I would tell my opinion about it but always would respect the decision of the officer and will listen to it.

Motivation / References
Why do you want to join Crab People: I want to join a stable guild that doenst fall apart when vacation comes or having rough time in progression. I can offer a stable person who want to achieve being a core raider and always think postive and try to help people.
What are your in-game goals except character-development?: My goals in wow is to be the best in my class that is possible kill much things and compete to the best guild and also have fun at raiding.

Do you know anyone in Crab People: Fisirul
Do you have any world of logs:
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/1514/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdrQN8LASLc

If you look in the logs of August you can find me in 25 man raids.
Second link is one of our Domo HC kills from resto druid pov i was only holy pala atm.

I have done bosses in several roles as healing perspective.

UI screenshot and comments:

Using:
Aloft
DBM
Bartender
Grid(adjusted to healing)(using Mouse-over macro's)
Quartz
Mik's scrolling text
Omen Threath Meter
OmniCC
Power Auras
Recount
Shadowed Unit Frames
Titan Panel
Clcbpt(judgment,bol,ss tracker)

List your essential keybinds:

Divine light - Q
Holy light - E
Holy shock - R
Word of Glory - 2
Flash of Light - 3
Judgement of Light - 6
Holy Radiance -`
Light of Dawn - 1
Lay on Hands - Shift+Q
Forbalance - F
Cleanse - C
Beacon of Light - 4
Aura Mastery - 5
Divine Plea - X
Hand of Sacrifise - Shift +1
Hand of Protection - Shift +2
Hand of Salvation - Shift+3
Arcane Torrent - Shift+`

Other characters:

Character Name: Zenihun
Current realm: Jaedenar
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Hunter
Spec: Marksman
Professions: Leatherworking Jewelcrafting

Computer and internet information:

Computer spec/connection:
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
HIS HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 PCIe
Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ, 1TB

Framerate: Always around 60 fps

How often do you have disconnects: Pretty much never, can not say never ever, but my connection is really good and if i make disconnects they are mostly because server(world server) is down.

I Hope you like my application and if you have any question feel free to ask

Post subject: Re: Zeniva - X-Realm Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:22 am 
Casual

Icc25 heroic 12/12(pre-nerf)
Your achievement is like 3 months older than mine and we killed it with the 15% buff, you consider a 30% aura kill pre-nerf?

Firelands Heroic 6/7(pre-nerf)
Your achievement dates are worse than mine for Firelands, this indicates you have not done them pre-nerfs.

Other than that I have no clue if you're any good or how paladins work in their current state, just don't wear a fake mask and pretend you're something you are not.

GL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:44 am 
Casual

poor gear, seems u'v been FL heroic bosses for a very few times. gonna check deeper later, gotta go now...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:29 am 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:30 am 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:12 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:24 am 
King Crab

Additionally, baleroc was nerfed on july 27th, and you killed him on august 7th. So pre-nerf? not really.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:18 am 
Officer

I can see some great copy paste skills here aswell, you forgot the edit your column about Sinisters - Outland. But I mean it's our first impression of you so who really cares if you can't be arsed to write a proper application.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:26 am 
King Crab

Funny thing is, my brother was GM of Sinisters. Guess I'll ask him what he thinks about it ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:07 pm 
Casual

Just for future applies you make, do not mention them as pre-nerf because they are not.
They tend to make you look like a loser.

What you imply with your "pre-nerf" achievements is that you're a capable player for such pre-nerf fights.
That in a way is cute, but you have to realise you don't have them and neither do many of us and it's okay.
Just don't try and imply you're an extremely good player using (false) achievements, that makes me sick.

And yes, Lich King with 30% aura was a joke and nothing to be excited about.