[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Lons - Xrealm Hunter

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Lons - Xrealm Hunter
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:48 pm 

Personal Information

Name: Jürn Berkmans
Student of electro mechanics with emphasis on industrial maintenance.
Apart from University I spend most of my time behind my computer playing wow,
although I have recently picked up swimming to keep myself occupied once or twice a week.

Character Information

Character name: Lons
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc, for now this is the highest output race with my current gear.
I was planning on going troll if I’d ever get the heroic bow from Ragnaros.

Armory link:

Talent build/glyphs: 7/31/3 (Marksmanship).
I spend quite some time on http://www.femaledwarf.com and this build is currently giving me the highest output.
Same reason why I’m running with:
- Glyph of Steady Shot
- Glyph of Arcane Shot
- Glyph of Chimera Shot

Gear choices:
I’ve chosen to go for 1471 haste rating after playing around with femaledwarf.com for a while in combination with a reforge tool.
I’ve not been able to find a damage improvement for my current latency and gear so far, although I’m always willing to discuss.

Raiding History

Vanilla:
While being new to the game, I wasn’t really raiding that much yet.
I managed to do the priests in Zul’Gurub, Onyxia, the first 4 bosses in Molten Core and Kurinaxx in AQ20 until TBC came out.

The Burning Crusade:
I started raiding a bit more properly and cleared everything up to M’uru before the WoLK patch.
M’uru was a wall for my guild at the time and caused a lot of people to quit, therefore the guild disbanded.
Since the patch I leveled up a priest and joined some alt runs with friends instead of continuing on my hunter.

Wrath of the Lich King:
Started to raid on my hunter again since the expansion came out and eventually ended up in Chimaera (EU-Draenor).
Cleared everything during WotLK apart from Yogg+0.
Near the end of the expansion Chimaera took a break from raiding and decided to stay on a break till Cataclysm when Halion got released.
I wanted to add Halion Heroic to my kill list so joined Old School (EU-Draenor) where i raided for a while.

Cataclysm:
Cleared up to a select few bosses on heroic during t11 progression with Old School but quickly got burned out due to lack of quality raiding.
Chimaera, who started raiding again, took me back in their raiding team and ended up doing 13/13 and Firelands at 6/7 heroic until we finally disbanded.
I have experience on Ragnaros heroic up until 2nd transition.
Reason for disband being several key players quitting the game.

Note: My hunter has been my main since vanilla.

PC and Internet

CPU: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.67 GHz
RAM: 4,00 GB
Gfx Card: ATI Radeon HD 5700 series

I’m sitting at around 30-35 fps during raids and a stable 25 ms.

Extra Information

WOL link:
You will find me present in all of July’s and most of Augusts’ logs.

Note: I received Rhyolith’s heroic xbow along with Beth’s heroic ring on the very last raid,
in case you were considering my dps to be a bit on the lower side for my gear.

UI link:
Addons:
- BigWigs Bossmods
- Omen Threat Meter
- Skada
- X-perl Unitframes
- Power Auras Classic
- TidyPlates
- StayFocused!

Contact Information
jurnberkmans@msn.com
In-game(Draenor-EU): Lons/Sponsje/Wafflegirl/Murathar/Spons

Thanks for reading, in case of questions with regards to anything written or lacking in my application, please feel free to contact me.

Post subject: Re: Lons - Xrealm Hunter
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:07 pm 
Casual

Your hit chance is 7.28%? Or is that just the armoury messing up?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:09 pm 

That is indeed the armory messing up, i have 8.00% hit.

PS: Lurx from Draenor?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:12 pm 
Casual

Ahh right and nope, not Lurx from Draenor :p

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:45 pm 

Are you fucking serious?

Everyone in my family, all of my friends call me Lons, since I was like..5y old, change name or get a veto from me!!(not that my veto matters)

Decent gear tho.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:21 pm 
King Crab

hi Lons

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:57 pm 

sup..?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:43 pm 
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:59 pm 
Officer

I'll go over the logs and give you an answer by Monday.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:50 pm 
Officer

Accepting you for a trial, transfer over until Wednesday for the new lockout.