[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Holy / Retribution Paladin - Raider -X Realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Holy / Retribution Paladin - Raider -X Realm
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:47 pm 

In Real Life informatioN:

Name: Nemanja
Hobbies: Basketball/Tennis
Music: EMINEM!:) Favourite songs: Whem Im gone/Ass Like That/Love The Way YOU Lie/Not Afraid/No Love etc. Ofc i listen to some pop and country(my country not texas!) music :)
Im just an avrage guy who loves games without end,with possibilty to gear single toon and comepte with player from all around the world,wich in this case is World Of Warcraft!Besides wow i go out with my freinds and GF listen to Eminem and train Muay Tai(kick boxing) and Tennis.

Compiuter Spec/Info-Internet speed

Computer Spec: AMD Athlon(tm) X2 Dual-Core QL-60 1.90 GHz, 4,00 GB RAM, Windows 7

Internet:Very stable
FPS:60-100

TOON Information:

Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Main Spec:Holy
Off Spec:Retribution once MS
Name:RADONJICA
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ica/simple
Proffesions:
[i]Engeniring:I chosed this prof to craft my self Head for my Ret/Holy spec but now got t11HC so no need,now i only use it for Boots and Hands enchant
skill LVL:525
[/i]
Alhemy:I chosed this to craft my self Trinkets for my specs and to be help in guild for all potions flask cauldron and + have my flask incressed by 1h!
Skill lvl:525

Talent Specialization.

OS is Retribution:
My tallent tree goes like this:7/2/32 becouse its BIS for ret palas atm.These tallents help me incresse dmg done by my seals/give me instant and incressed exorcism and so on.
Current glyphs im usein are:

Prime:
Glyph of Templars Verdic:Its usefull to incresse my dps and dmg done by Templars Verdic
Glyph of Seal of Truth:I use this glyph to cap my exertise from 16 to 26
Glyph of Exorcism:To incresse dmg done by my Exorcism by 20%

Major:
Glyph of Hand of Salvation:To incresse my chance of NOT gettin agro by 100% wich happend before a lot.
Glyph of Ascetic Crusader:To reduce cost of my Crusader Strike by 30%
Glyph of Hammer of Wrath:To get my Hammer of Wrath mana cost to 0!

Minior:
Glyph of Blessin of Kings:To reduce mana cost of my BoK
Glyph of Seal of Truth:To reduce mana cost of my SoT
Glyph of Blessin of Might:To reduce mana cost of my BoM

MS Holy:

Prime Glyphs:
Glyph of Seal of Insigh:To get my healin spells incressed by 5%
Glyph of Word of Glory:To incresse healin done by my word of Glory
Glyph of Divine Favour:To incresse durotation of my Divine Favour by 10Sec wich helps a lot

Major Glyphs:
Glyph of Divanity:To gain Mana after casted Lay On Hands
Glyph of Holy Wrath:To stun mobs when i use Holy Wrath wich is rly usefull on Ragnaros
Glyph of Becon of Light:So my BoL cost no mana,wich is usefull to dont waste mana while fighiting if i have ro rebuff tank with BoL

Minior Glyphs:
Glyph of Blessing of Kings:No mana cost
Glyph of Blessing of Might:No mana cost
Glyph of Insight:No mana cost

PVE EXPIRIANCE:

Vanilla:
ZG:Not cleared
AQ20:Not cleared
MC:Not Cleared
Onyxia:Not cleared in Vanila
BWL:Not cleared in Vanila
AQ40:Not cleared in vanila
Naxxramas:Not cleared in Vanila

TBC:
Karazhan:Not fully cleared
Zul Aman:Cleared not in TBC
Gruul's Lair:Not cleared
Magtheridon:Not cleared
SSC:Not Cleared
TK:Cleared Not in TBC
MH:Cleared Not in TBC
BT:Cleared Not in TBC
SWP:Cleared Not in TBC

WotLK:
Naxxramas:Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum:Clared
Eye of Eternity:Clared
Ulduar:Not Cleared fully havent rly raided so much.
TotC:Cleared
TotGC:Cleared
ICC:Cleared
ICC HC:Cleared
Halion:Cleared
Halion HC:Not Cleared

Cata:
- Bastion of Twilight:Cleared
Heroic:4/5 HC incluedin Sinestra HC
- Blackwing Descent:
Heroic:6/6
- Throne of Four Winds:
Heroic:2/2
- Firelands: 7/7
Heroic:6/7

Previous Guilds:

Wasting Time HARDCORE 10 man raiding guild:
I have joined in Wasting TIme as Holy paladin,been there a long time passed trial was top healer healer,but then got into some fight with 2 of members,GM and officers told me to stay calm wich i did but a call from friends from TN was my ticket there,but since they stoped playing i am again LF for a hardcore raiding guild i have looked lil bit info about Crab and i decided to apply here.

Twisiting Nether:

Ever since i came there i joined 25 man raidng guild called Bushido,i passed Trial there but as an Retribution paladin,never healed there,had compliments about dps but i left becouse i wanted to go HardCore again and not only that coz of 1 member who was always telling me"Go DIe" "Fuck You " and a lot of worse stuff,he wasnt talking only to me like taht but to others as well idk why the fuck did they keep him with that attatude and behaviur.
Impulsive:I left Impulsive becouse of my IRL issues,leader wanted me to attend 5/5 and i couldnt at that moment,i still keep in touch with them i had no fails back then was one of top melee dpsers,still play a litle with them.
Reasons for leaving Guilds: Left Bushido To go Hardcore again and becouse i been disturbed by 2 Members,one who was telling me to die and other stuff while my Father was in the hospital and my RL was fucked up,and one with bad Behaviour

WoL/UI:

Ok i know this looks bad but fights where u can actualy compare dps (i was dps in my guilds on Twisting Nether)leaders did not post on WOL and in Wasting Time we did not run it.
But i took screen Shots of kills in case i need them here they are :
Retribution:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/111002/WoWS ... es.hu_.jpg Baleroc 10 man HC
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/111002/WoWS ... es.hu_.jpg BH 25- was interesting fight
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/110920/WoWS ... es.hu_.jpg Majordomo 25 HC -Have in mind that i was doing ORBs(dunno why but i was assinged to) that took all my stacks and 20 sec of my dps so i would be 1st on metar if i was not on them:) If i was fully focused i know i would do 57k+

Here is as Holy on SInestra:Only guild where i was holy,but i still have good gear i keep a track of every thing going on with Hpalas and i didnt lose feeling:)
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/110829/WoWS ... es.hu_.jpg

UI:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/111006/WoWS ... es.hu_.jpg I think all binds are visuableh
UI: Holy
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/110829/WoWS ... es.hu_.jpg

How did i hear about guild and what can you expect from me:

Ever since my freinds stoped playing i did a little reserch on different EU realms,and i found Crab in need of Holy Pala,so i made lvl1 Char on ur realm and asked random players about guild a bit,went to WoL/WoW Armory and i came out with that all players in guild are skilled and expiriance and i think they enjoy raiding as much as i do.
To guild i can bring:
100% Attendance
Respect to others
Fun and good raiding
100% Focus in Raids
No AFKs What so ever
No complanes about loot/spot
And much more.

Reputations with Cataclsm:

Reputations: The Earthen Ring:Exalted
Therazane:Exalted
Hellscream's Reach:Exalted
Dragonmaw Clan:Exalted
Ramkahen:Exalted
The Guardians of Hyjal:Exalted
Avengers of Hyjal: Revered (3k till Exalted)

ALTS:
Mage with 5/7 HCs on Twisting Nether
Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... jka/simple

Communacation Programs:

Ventrilo MIX
Ventrilo 3.05
Mumble
TeamSpeak
RaidCall
Im able to use any of these anytime,im not afraid to talk if i have smth on my mind that its usefull i say it, i can take critisisam i dont care about loot i only care about helping guild progress.

I would like to thank everyone for haveing time to read this application and leave a reply to it.

Post subject: Re: Holy / Retribution Paladin - Raider -X Realm
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:49 pm 
Officer

all the links hurr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:27 pm 
Officer

http://www.numen-guild.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=4550

http://www.clarity-guild.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3620

Have fun reading!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:25 pm 

These copy-paste applies are starting to get annoying

Post subject: Re: [DS] Spine of Deathwing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 pm 

check this out i rofl'd

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]