[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Faithxdlol, Balance Druid X-realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:20 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Faithxdlol, Balance Druid X-realm
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:17 pm 

Personal Information

Name: Calle Walldén
Occupation: Currently i'm working in a Food store, making sure that all the citizens of Stockholm gets their milk.
Interests: Besides playing World of Warcraft i spend some time with my girlfriend, hanging out with friends and once every now and then i enjoy i couple of beers.

WoW History

Alright so i started raiding when wotlk was released. Before that i just leveled a bounch of characters to level 20 and then created a new toon, pretty boring to be told, now i don't know what i was thinking. Anyway my first raiding days were in Naxxramas, EoE and OS and i at that time i was playing with some friends and we were not a good guild... But being good is something i really value. It doesn't have to be about games, i feel that way about everything. When i'm doing something, i want to do it in the best way possible. Because of me being like this i got furious on my mates for they didn't want to learn more about their class, how to top the damage meters, moving away from bad stuff on the ground etc. So i left the friend guild and searched for something more challenging. I joined Semi-hardcore guild when ulduar arrived and we had a good run killing many hms but when we got to Yogg-Saron and was wiping for weeks some of the raiders got tired because of whatever reason and we disbanded. After Ulduar i joined another Semi-hardcore guild just in time for 3.2 i think ToC was. But unfortunately same story, different guildname. We downed 4/5 in ToGC 25 and then disbanded. And then i started with one of my friends a 10 man guild and i also got tired of pushing 2 buttons (as a arcane mage and blood dk) so i rerolled resto druid. And this is a true story, first time i healed in a raidinstance was in ToGC and we did Insanity! Fun fun fun. Anywho when ICC was about to be released all of us wished to play 25 man and we went seperate ways. And then i wanted to try out the hardcore style of raiding. I applied to a guild called MUSTARD MONKEY MAYHEM and got accepted. And O-H M-Y G-O-D! Did i enjoy playing with people who knew how to move out from fire or what!?. But during this time i had my last term in school before graduation and i had no chance of playing in a guild that raided 5 times a week. So i took a short break from raiding and focused on school for some time. And when i had time for raiding again i created my own guild (Rebound) and we managed to pin down 11/12 25 man Heroic with a Semi-hardcore approach and me acting kickass awesome raidleader. But after weeks of LK HC attempts (got to 40%) and YEARS of ICC people got tired of stuff as always and we decided to lay low until Cata. When cata came i moved with some of my old raiders to Kor'gall there we merged with two other 10 man guilds and made Profanity. In Profanity i was guild master and raidleader. We cleared 9/13 Heroic in Tier 11 (could have killed much more but since we were a swedish speaking guild the language barrier made recruitment difficult) and when the guildkilling summer came we had to take a break in Profanity. During my break i joined Postal on Aszune. The reason why i left them is because they raided sooo much (5 times a week and whole day raids, raids on the weekend etc) without any progress. I mean, i bet we raided more than freakin Method and only acheived 2/7 heroic the first week. So ye i got tired of that and about the same time many old raiders in Profanity was excited about Firelands and Profanity got back to life. We cleared 6/7 Heroic in Firelands (25man) and then the same thing happened again, people left and we again couldn't get enough people for raids. And that was the breaking point for me. I now longer want to have any responsibility with any administrative stuff. When you spend hours of trying to recruit people and planning stategies and then gets smashed down by people who constantly takes breaks you eventually looses your patient.

So, here i am now, applying to you with the dream that when i come online when raidinvite starts, i can do an awesome job in the raid, and when mama raidleaders says raid off, i log off.

Right now i am raiding with some old ingame friends on Kazzak and we're just farming 6/7 Heroic every reset.

I would also like to mention than i have played several classes and i have always played the class the raid/guild have need at that current time. Thought i would list some of them and also add what i have done on each char.
Holy Paladin (Tier 11 10/13 HC and Firelands 6/7 HC)
Prot Paladin (Up to 2/13 HC in Tier 11)
Elemental Shaman (ICC and 10/13 HC in tier 11 and 7/7 Normal in firelands. I played on my ele shammy in Postal)
Feral Tank (11/13 Tier 11 and 6/7 HC in Firelands)
Feral DPS (11/13 Tier 11 and 6/7 HC in Firelands)
Resto Druid (BoT HC Tier 11 and 6/7 HC in Firelands)
Hunter (In ICC on LK 25 HC we needed a focused tranq guy on shamblings)
Mage (Ulduar/Naxx)
DK (Ulduar ToC)
Balance Druid (Every time i have had the chance! I really enjoy the mechanics that the boomkin has. I have raided as boomkin here and there on bosses when we have only need 1 tank =/) But in many altruns i have pew pewed as laserchicken)

Character Information

Name: Faithxdlol
Class: Druid
Race: Troll
Spec1: Balance
Spec2: Whatever you want basically. I got gear for feral tanking/dps and some resto gear.
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... lol/simple

Motivation, Glyphs

It's basically a nobrainer choice. Playing with Glyph of Wrath and Dots as prime and then Rebirth glyphs and Glyph of starfall for dps increase. I also got Glyph of Typhoon, mainly for ragnaros heroic, Beth'tilac and Lord Rhyolith. (Knockback duty)

Motivation, Spec

My spec right now is for Ragnaros with Fungal growth and i also got dreamstate because when doting all the seeds i sometimes run out of mana. But at the moment i am tanking through Firelands so i am not able to have another balance spec which i would have if i could.

UI

This is a topic where i could just go on and on forever but i'll spare your eyes a little bit!

I am a bit of a UI freak i guess. I love how addons can help you with your performance. The addons i play with are DBM, TellMeWhen, PowerAuras, Quartz, Elv UI i bit modified (with bartender and some other minor stuff), ForteXorcist and many more! My favourite addon is no doubt TellMeWhen. Best addon ever made! If you don't got it, get it!

Anyway here is my UI: http://imageshack.us/f/840/49139938.jpg/

Computer Information

CPU: i5 Dual core something..
GPU: nVIDIA Geforce 460 GTX
RAM: 4 bg

Why do you want to join Crab People and why should Crab People recruit you?

I want to you Crab People because I have the same goals and the same ambitions as you do. And I live for progress! Learning new strategys and how to do more dps after every attempt and how to avoid bad stuff on the ground in a way so you can do a little more dps, tweaking in other words is like crack to me. And if i got it correct we think alike. You too love progressing and that is when you need a player who is really dedicated and commited to raiding and wants nothing more than just a fat nerd scream when a boss finally goes down. And of course i also want to get a decent world rank, that is always cool.

Short Q & A

We raid 5 times a week 19-24, how many raids will you be able to attend to?
All of them, i have always been able to keep 100% attendance. If i miss a raid it's because of something really really important. Like if someone dies, god forbidd.
Do you accept that we demand prepoting?
Yes absolutely! Fun fact, when i was raidleading i actually counted down "pulling in 3, 2 PREPOT, going". And i had a addon who tracked prepots aswell so i could flame anyone who didn't pot.
Do you have a microphone and do you use it?
Yes i have and i am use to holding in the vent key all the time so speaking when i need won't be a problem.
How do you stay up to date with your class?
I do have the EJ Balance discussion thread as my starter webpage. Other than that i read threads on MMO champion and a lot of other random forums. And when enchanting/gemming/reforging i use Rawr.

World of Logs

I've got log reports from profanity. But that is only as either Holy Paladin or Feral tank/dps and resto druid, not balance unfortunatly. You can basically check any log since i had 100% attendance.

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/123542/

Anything else you'd like to add?

This is my Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... lxd/simple

This is a log from my ele shammy when i played in Postal, Bael'roc Normal: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hjxn9 ... 306&e=9631

Here are some vids when im playing. The first one is when we killed Ragnaros normal server first with postal. The other one is on Al Akir 10 man hc. And i know, i suck at editing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmW15nj8 ... ideo_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm53iaUt ... ure=relmfu

I think that is all. If you have any questions just reply on this thread or contact me ingame: callelolxd@hotmail.com

I hope you enjoy reading my apply and i hope you don't find it to difficult to understand my english.

Kind regards Faith

Post subject: Re: Faithxdlol, Balance Druid X-realm
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:41 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:38 pm 

stockholm?

Btw shale you knaw gewd swedic jaja?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:21 pm 

Thanks for the quick reply!

Yes its for 10 man. And when we were progressing we didn't have many strong aoers (rogues, arcane mage etc) so we tried all kinds of strategys where everyone spread out and let the molten elemental come to them, stun them and the finish them off. But again didn't run many attempts on raggy as boomkin. And about the fungal growth part, a bit embarrasing to put that in the apply tbh.. Of course its not usabvle on raggy hc, i apologize!

And about my raiding history, i have never take a break from wow beside that one time when i couldn't raid 5 times a week during last term of school. I joined the other guild right after they disbanded. So when the first guild disbanded in ulduar i joined the other guild when ulduar was still up for maybe 1 months, before toc, and the same way about ICC. The guilds lasted until about 1 month before the next patch. (Hope you understand it better now and sorry if i made it confusion in the first place). And when my own guild decided to lay low before cata we were still raiding 10 mans and made weekly pugs etc, i never took any breaks. So yes i am fully aware of what i am getting myself into, i have never taken a break before (just that one time in ICC and it lasted for maybe 3-4 weeks) so i wouldn't take a break now either.

Yes i know that my raiding exp as noobkin isn't the best (unfortunately) but i can asure you, and please to see take this the wrong way, but i see myself as an investment. You should accept me as trial because I have an eye for gaming, it's basically pure logic in the most situations. And i have always been running alt raids as laserchicken and been the one toping the damage meters. I guess that the same argument works for my gear. I know its bad, it really is. But soon i'll get 4 set atleast and gear will come eventually. Imo skills and be able to press aswd when have to is more important than gear. I could have had full 391 and didn't care about survialbility but instead i have 375 ilvl equipped and i am aware of that being able to listen and follow strategys and instructions is more important. A 375 geared dps who know how to move from bad stuff and make the most dps out of his gear is always better than a dps with full 391 who don't know how to follow strategys correctly. Again sorry for my bad english and i hope you get my point.

And about the song, LOVE IT! :)

/Faith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:45 am 
Casual

If u drive VOLVO then +

we are a huge VOLVO fans because we all love swe.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:48 am 
Officer

Nice application, I will give you an answer tomorrow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:41 pm 

[23:06:15] [G] <Away>[85:Boui]: afk im watching tv and i just went to the toilet and got a candy \o/
[23:42:08] [R] [85:Zeanae:4]: Fatality: ElfĂ˝ > 154k FALLING [Unknown]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:51 pm 

Noui: Thank you! I'am eagerly awaiting your decision. / Faith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:14 pm 

u scared? :o

dont be hes also swiiidish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:46 pm 

Volvo = Swedish tank!
In danish movies like "I Kina spiser de hunde" - "Gamle mænd i nye biler" etc. They always do the dirty stunt jobs in a Volvo. And pay some serbian retard named vuk to crash it or whatever for alittle sum of money. However he always survives =) They're nice cars.

Edit: Danish volvo road song!