Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Emil
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:53 pm 

To the members of Crabpeople and the readers of this:
Iam aware that this is a rather unorthodox apply but i ask you ever so nicly to bear thorough it and take it under serios consideration, thanks in advance // Emil

Introduction:
Iam not applying my wow character to Crab People, iam applying myself. Iam a gamer, a true gamer. I love games, especially world of warcraft. And i have decided to take the step in to hardcore gaming again.

When i enlisted for the army my wow career came to an end, there was simply no time, but now my hours have changed drasticly due to both my promossion and the changes in the swedish military. So i decided to start doing what i love again, i began to look for a guild that would suit me and my mindset, so i found crab people.

As i wrote earlier iam not applying my charater but myself, i love wow and i want to get into crab people. So i will play whatever class and spec this guild needs. Because thats whats being a true gamer is all about - mad skills and borderline insane dedication.

Basic Personal information:
Name: Emil Grönvall

Occupation: The Swedish Military Forces - As a group commander in the infantry.

Advanced Personal Information:
As stated above I am a 20 year old guy from sweden, i work in the army as a junior Officer. I live by myself in my own appartment and have done so for little more than a year now. When iam not working i hang out with friends, meet girls, and most importantly play wow. On the weekends i like to party and/or do stuff that takes more time and planning then your every day afternoon can handle, like: paintball, sailing, etc.

Iam higly competitive, i always want to win. I have played many different sports in my life, such as soccer, basketball, hockey, jui-juitsu, muay-thai etc. My competitive side reflects in to my gaming and i always try to maximize my performance.

Altough iam all for maximizing my performance and hardocre gaming, i really enjoy the social/humerous aspect of wow and iam a easy guy to get along with.

Gaming History:

I started gaming when i were about 6 years old, and i was hooked. I have pretty much played it all, from Zelda to CoD. Games that have had an big impact on my life: Wc3 practically raised me, especially DotA, CS, and ofcourse World of Warcraft.

WoW History:

I started in vanlilla, i were very young at that time but i managed to have some succses, from there on i spent 3-7 days a week raiding for the next 5 years. And heres the results:

Raids:
Vanilla:
ZG
MC
AQ 20
BWL
Ony

TBC:
Everything exept for KJ

WotlK:
Everything

Cata:
Everything exept for Raggy HC and Sinestra

Since my start i have played every class at some point of the game, Although my focus have been on Rouge, Druid, Paladin and Shaman. But as i said before i have raided at some point with every class. I have MT for a couple of guilds, have quite a bit of experience as OT to. DPS ofcourse.

Altough this might sound unappealing but i must be honest, i have a rather poor experience on healing in raids. The only period when i auctully truly went MS healing were duiring TBC as a shaman on gruul, maggy, kara and ZA. Despite of this i would call my self a good healer, its just that my raiding experience with it is somewhat lacking.

I have quite frankly never PVPd in wow, in small amounts ofcoure especially during vanilla. But i have always played wow for its unike PVE raiding, and PVPd in other games such as : DotA, CS and CoD.

During my career i have gone through a rather hefty amount of guilds so i dont see any point in going through them here.

Ever since i got my first pubes, i have been theorycrafting, i love that aspect of the game, reading up on your class trying to maximize your DPS, HPS and such. Arguing in forums, using spreadsheets, following blueposts, EJ, personal blogs of elite players, making your UI perfect and such.

The sad part of my wow history is that I have changed accunts quite a few times, the reasons have varied such as: hack'ed , bullshit perma ban on lvl 80. I dont want to alarm you though, this were along time ago, and now i havent changed account since the perma ban ( wich i can explain in pm if its necissary).

The cata raiding i have done have not been on my account though, the reason being my military career, i did not have time to uphold my own account to the degree of that level. But as i love raiding and pride myself in having done almost all of the content since vanilla, I found a way to do it. I played it on my friends account. I understand that you might think this is a lie, I would to but i assure you its not, i played the bosses on this char:
Faithlolxd on the server talvinar ( when i played them it were in korgall) as a feral tank. You might even /w him its my understanding hes in your guild now. Altough if you trial me you will notice that i obviously have done the bosses.

That being said i dont have all the classes on high lvl on my current account, I have a 85 newly dinged rouge and a 80 paladin, and pretty much every other class hanging around 60-70, wich means that i would have to level it up, altough it should be no problem and go very fast.

Why do i want to join Crab People:
Because i think that this guild is perfect for me, and have heard alot of great things in the past about the spirit this guild posses. As i side note my friend Faithxdlol just got accpted as a trial and this is just a nice bonus.

Why you should pick me:
Iam a great player, iam loyal to the guild but most of all iam insanly handsome, i mean it. If i get trial'd i will do everthing thats expected of me and more. If iam needed to play a class that i have to lvl up i will do it ASAP, be the race with the maximized racials for it and skill the perfect proffesions (wich also will go smoothly because im rich like bill gates, in wow atleast), get everything gearwise pre firelands and overall maximize my charater. I shouldnt even have to mention it but i will ofcourse start theorycrafting for that class and specc right away.

Worst and best case scenario:

As i said before Iam aware of that this is a unusual apply, to put some perspective on it i will put up an impartial worst and best list that reflects the possibilities if you were to take a chance and invite me:

Worst:
You will invite this noob and carry him through 1-2 raids maybe waste some epix on him. Realise that he wasnt what he said he was and kick him out of the guild, thats that.

Best:
You invite this amazing player that got some gear during farming season in firelands, epics that you might otherwise give to off specs or even d/e. The player stays in your guild and helps you progress during the next raid content. Proves to be a real asset to the guild.

What iam trying to say with this is that even if I should be bad, wich iam not, you wont have lost anything imoportant.

Computer:

Modell: Alienware M17XR3
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00 GHz 2.00 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Keyboard: Logitech G15 (oldschool <3)
Mouse: Razer Naga
Internet: 100/100

Contact Information:
Hotmail: Emil91-@hotmail.com
Cell Phone: +46737400580

Closing argument:
Thank you for your time and your consideration. I can only hope that you will grant me this chance, but i promise you that if you trial me, you will shit ur pants because of all the awesome stuff that the shiny golden beast that is me will do for this guild. Over and out.

// A True gamer.

Post subject: Re: Emil
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:56 pm 

I forgot to say how terribly sorry iam for my somewhat lacking skills in english. If its unreadable i give you my sincerest apologies. // Emil

Post subject: Re: Emil
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:11 pm 
Officer

Declined.

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Emil
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:14 pm 

Thank you for your time and good luck in the future.

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Emil
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:15 pm 
Officer

Good luck finding a guild.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]