[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Withdrawn] Merojinaya- shadow priest Xrealm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Withdrawn] Merojinaya- shadow priest Xrealm
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:14 am 

since i couldnt find an application form i used my own version of it.

Real Life Information:

Name: shlomy
Nationality: Israeli

Time zone: gmt+2

What's your occupation? : student

-In game Character information:

Character Name- : Merojinaya
Current Server: Lighthning's blade

Character Race/Class/ Spec: UD/priest/shadow

Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... a/advanced
I'll log off in PVE gear to make sure its updated to PVE and not PVP.

why did you choose this build? :
been playing shadow for a long long time and its my thing for the past few years. this specific build has 2 points in imp shields and 2 points in imp inner fire simply cause a shadow priest will never run oom if he knows how to play so i dont need the reduction of mana costs and extra dmg absorbs on shields+4% less spell dmg is good for surviving.

Are you willing to re-spec if asked to?:
I'll be totally honest here. no. i do not wish to respec and i'll explain my reason behind it. ever since i played wow i've been a mediocre healer at best. i am far better as a dps and i cant deny it. i dont enjoy healing at all and do not wish to get real better at it.
i do know how to play holy and disc and i'm playing an active healer in pvp for a while. but i do not wish to play a healer as a main spec.
however, if there is a boss with a specific catch that will be a lot easier with me going holy/disc, i will respec for that occasion and play my best to it. (example, halfus smite healing pre nerfs was sick. also i healed on our first h.nef kill)

First Profession- : alchemy since vanilla.

Second Profession-: enchanting

Why did you choose those professions? :
both professions has the same +80 int bonus like all other proffs but i think disenchanting is very usefull and the extra time on a flask is generally a great perk. also helps a lot since i'm using a lot of potions during raids for extra dps.

What is your total /played in game? :
on this char i have 198 days played.

Where do you get your theory-crafting from? :
shadowpriest.com, ej (though when it comes to shadow priests they are sometimes off), am a good friend of xenophics from paragon and been doing a lot of testing with her for the past few years, mmo-champ got a pretty solid and nice shadow priest forums lately, and personal testing. i trust the guys who do the math behind the class but i need to make sure it works for me.

Please post an UI Screenshot (Visible Key bindings) :
http://imageshack.us/f/802/balerock.jpg/

-Alt Characters information:

List the name(s) of your alter egos that you frequently play on below: :
on Lightning's blade i have a lvl 85 hunter by the name minifanty, a lvl 85 mage by the name distroy, a lvl 85 shaman by the name artishock, a lvl 85 lock by the name of cursealot.
on maelstrom eu alliance side i have my lvl 85 druid by the name of treenighty.

out of these i play mostly on my druid as i'm helping a bunch of friends with their fl progression. so its my best geared alt. playing tanking/moonkin

-History:

What are the names of the guilds that you were in previously? :
been in a guild called serenity during WOTLK but the guild hit a brick wall when ICC blood wing came out and after the guildmaster decided I'm not suited for an officer role anymore (after leading raids for 6 months) i decided i wanna start a guild of my own. been leading the guild The Asylum on lightning's blade for 18 months now. lately we've been having serious problems and i'm simply tired of running the show and i wish to take a bit more relaxed approached on the game. focus on my char instead of trying to run the whole guild by myself.

Why did you leave these guilds? :
going to focus on The Asylum as the whole serenity saga was simply a bad GM decision to remove me from the officer team. that decision cost the guild 23 members who supported me and followed me to The Asylum.
we had great progression in our guild since it came up, however we were always semi hardcore. our top players decided they want more. seeing as paragon are a guild you simply cant just surpass with good wills many of our members left the realm to find guilds that can compete on realm firsts. we were left with a bit less skilled players but kept pushing on hard and managed to do great during t12. we are ranked 3rd on the realm but the 2nd place guild disbanded and are simply there cause wowprogress doesnt update. we were the first to get the glory of the fireland raid achievment done and out of the 10m guilds we had really good progress. summer hit us hard. we couldnt get a good setup for rag hc and our 2 healers decided to leave to a 25m guild. we are currently left without main healers and things are falling apart big time. lost 2 main dpsers the past few days and the atmosphere is very bad.
as i stated before, i love my guild, i built it with my own 2 hands but it takes a lot of effort of me irl and it took a huge tole on my health condition. so i think there should be a time where you just throw in the towel and understand that wow is a game that i need to enjoy and not a 2nd work place where i need to make things happen.
i decided if i'm going to get into a new guild it should be a hardcore guild that can achieve stuff before nerfs. so here i am.

Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild? :
been a raid leader for 2 years now, a guild leader, range dps officer, tanking officer and i know a bit about healing as well.

What is your experience in raiding pre-Cataclysm? :
Vanilla: been playing a holy priest in a guild called unique on alliance side on aggramar EU. cleared zg,mc,bwl,aq20 and got to twins at aq40.
TBC:Karazhan, gruul, maggy. after maggy i went on an 8 month trip in australia and stopped playing for that time. when i got back i lost my spot in unique and found a more casual guild. managed to clear BT but it was post nerfs. i didnt set foot in SWP as it was already too late for me to gear up for it. i simply took the game lightly back then and prefered playing on alts and play with friends.

WotLK: started WOTLK as a warrior tank on lightning's blade. his name is redbool and currenlty he is lvl 83. cleared naxx, ulduar with glory pre nerfs, cleared algalon right after toc came out. cleared toc10 hc with 45 tries left. and got 4/5 toc hc 25.
during icc i cleared 12/12 hc on 10m and got 11/12 hc on 25m. when we got to LK heroic we had serious attendence issues due to ppl wishes to play on alts and gear up for cataclysm and eventually we joined forces with another guild on the realm (ancient defilers) and killed LK hc before cataclysm released.

What is your experience in raiding in Cataclysm,
T11: cleared 10/13. 12% on sinestra, didnt bother with alakir and council as we tried to get sinestra down before 4.2 came out.
T12: 6/7 hc pre nerfs, realm first glory of the fireland raider, world 22nd.
currently missing 56 essences for the legendary weapon. will get it in 2 raid resets.

-Misc information:

Do you possess a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)? :
Yes

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest and 10 highest? :
i'd say 8. i have spelling issues sometimes but i read perfectly and speak quite fluently.

Do you have Ventrilo and are you able to communicate with a microphone? :
been leading raids so ye, i have vent, mummble, ts3 and skype. and i'm chatty.

How well do you react to "Harsh Criticism"? :
i dont have a problem with criticism as long as its given with the purpose of helping a guy to improve and not just try to humiliate a guy.
also if the criticism given is incorrect i will reply to it with reason.

Your ability to pay attention and stay focused throughout a 4 hours raid? :
yes i can stay focused for a long period of time.

Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment? :
No

Why do you want to join Crab People?
I'm looking for a hardcore guild with people that try to accomplish things in the game. i'm at a point in the game where i want to compete for realm firsts and even world first achievements. i'm fully capable of that game lvl and i wish to take my game there.

What do you expect of the guild? :
I expect an environment where progress is the main goal and gear is just the means to it. I'm looking for a group of people that want to enjoy the game and not whine about every single mistake someone does. i'm looking for a group of people that can accomplish the progress and achievement while its still the relevant content pre nerfs.

What can you provide our guild with? :
well other than the obvious DPS, i'm a fast learner and i have knowledge of dpsing on many classes, tanking on quite a few and healing as well. been leading raids and arranging groups for a long time and i'm quite good on the auction house as well. not to mention i'm a nice funny guy.

Which Boss mod do you use? :
been using dues vox during WOTLK, now i'm back to DBM and been using bigwigs as well for a while. still prefer dbm but can get used to anything really.

What are the most important add-ons for you? :
fortexorcist, grid, raven, bartender and DBM.

How many days a week would you want to raid maximum? :
can show up to 5 days per week.

What about repair costs during progress times? :
At the moment i have all given proffesions maxed spreaded around my chars, i currently posses 650k gold and have enough enchanting mats, gems and potion mats to last me for the remaining time of Cataclysm. I have no problem getting money no matter where i am and i will never have a problem with trivial things like repairs, enchants, gems reforges and so on.

Do you have anything else to add to your application, a few "Last words"?:
I'd like to add that since i'm getting the legendary in a matter of 2 raid resets i'm going to stay in The Asylum so they can get the achievment for the guild before i'm giving the guild away to one of my officers. so i'm available in 2 weeks if you decide i'm what you need.

Post subject: Re: Merojinaya- shadow priest Xrealm
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:32 am 

Withdrawing this application.
got accepted to a different guild. thanks for reading this anyways

Post subject: Re: [Withdrawn] Merojinaya- shadow priest Xrealm
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:21 pm 
Officer

Post subject: Re: [Withdrawn] Merojinaya- shadow priest Xrealm
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:36 pm 

so mean noui so mean :(

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... D/advanced

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]