[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] X-Realm Blood Death knight Tank

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Accepted] X-Realm Blood Death knight Tank
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:17 am 

Personal Information

Name: Zain
About me: I live in denmark, a small town that goes by the name of Fredriksberg. Currently I am employed in a restaurant where I work as a waiter and provide catering service. Besides World of Worcraft I enjoy watching soccer and mixed martial arts. Despite me being a bit of a computer noob, I definately know how to play the game and showcase exeptional performance.

Character Info:
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... h/advanced
Name: Angsh
Class: Death Knight
Race: Goblin
Main Spec: Blood
Off spec: Frost (This was my Main spec before, So gear is up to date).

Dk tanks?
I've been on the PTR on my dk, abd with the buffing and fixing Blizz has done, it seems to be DK tanks time to shine.

In this tier I tanked 6/7 heroic Prenerf and over 9000 trues on Rag heroic as a tank, I then went DPS because our RL wasn't a dk fan, but with the next tier buffs I am sure DK tanks are going to be viable again.

Previous guilds, and reasons for parting with them:

- <Eminence> on Dunemaul EU:
I started playing in Eminence at the beginning of ICC on my warlock Niaz (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... z/advanced). I remained with the guild until I started working at a new place and I was unable to make it work with their raiding schedule.
- <HottieHamester> on Ravencrest: This was the guild that I joined at the beginning of Cataclysm and stayed there until the guild dispanded because of issues among the guild leadership
- <Eminence> on Dunemaul: Shortly after Hottiehamsters disbanded I returned to Eminence where I swapped my main to Deathknight and became a blood tank with dps offspec although the raiding times were still not ideal for me.
- <Birdistheword> on Ravencrest: Since Eminence wasn't really in the need of a third main spec tank back then I have decided to accept an offer from a friend of mine and joined birdistheword. Here I have started playing dk dps as my main spec, because deathknight tanks are not as good compared to other classes. I left Birdistheword cause we didnt have enough people for 25 man, so they went 10 man.
- <Rebirth> on Anachronos: During my first week at Rebirth everything seemed very nice and matched my expectations. The following week the GM made a post announcing her departure from the guild. This post caused several other core members to follow her.

raiding experience:

Started playing in WotLK, At that time i played a warlock http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... iaz/simple.
- ICC: 12/12 Heroic 10 man and Rubi Sanctom 10 man heroic, 11 / 12 Heroic 25 man
- BWD: 5 / 6 heroic, BoT: 4/5 heroic, TFW 2/2 Heroic
- Firelands: 7 / 7 Heroic

Gemming, Professions, glyphs, spec and race.

Gemming is a very controversial question when it comes to deathknight tanks. Before I had the current gear level I was prioritizing Stamina over everything else, however I decided to go for Mastery / Mastery+stamina / Parry+mastery with better gear.

I got Jewelcrafting & Blacksmithing, Jewelcrafting is must for a tank. I wasnt to sure on what to take Leatherworking or Blacksmithing I choose Blacksmithing cause you can put anything in the Gem slots And i'm not a big stamina fan.

Glyphs
Prime Glyph:
Heart strike: Threat
Death strike/Rune strike: Both are mostly for threat but at the moment im useing death strike.
Death coil: Survivabilty (Death coiling yourself with Lichborne).
Major Glyph:
Vamparic blood: 30% healing recieved instead of 15
Rune tap: Heals Party for 5% of their maximum hp
Dancing Rune weapon: Mostly for Threat

Spec:
I'm useing a very suivability spec right now, Next tier/patch i will use this spec http://wowtal.com/#k=twYX4tdnv.b0w.deathknight.

Race:
I change races alot, I was a tauren before, But changed to goblin for Baleroc So i could jump in and dpsers could go insane.

Addons:
DBM
Dominos
Grid
Miks
CLC
Blood sheild
Speedy actions

UI screenshot, Keybindings and World of logs.

UI
http://imageshack.us/f/818/angshui.jpg/
Missing Healthstone And Combat res on that ui.

Spells i use every encounter:
1. Heart Strike
2. Death Strike
3. Dark Command/Taunt
4. Bone Sheild
H. Death And Decay
C. Blood tap
F. Rune strike
Q. Lichbourne Selfheal Macro
Ctrl C. Icebound Fortitude
½. Death Grip
Shift 2. Dancing Rune Weapon
Shift C. Anti Magic Shell
Shift V. Empower Rune Weapon
E. Vamparic Blood
R. Rune Tap
Shift E. Horn of winter
Shift F. Earthen Potion
Ctrl 3. Health Stone
Shift 4. Combat Res
Shift Z. Rocket Jump
Shift T. Outbreak

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vnc690dsfwwwtlps/
Only got dps WoL

My Availability
I can make every raid, and can stay on longer if the guild needs me.

Computer & connection stability:
I run a computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.93 Ghz, with 4 GB RAM and a Nvidia 250 Graphics card. My operating system is Windows 7 32 bit. I have a stable stable connection and never disconnect.

Reasons for applying, what I have to offer:
Im a player who really enjoy tanking to the maximum which requires me to bring my A game in terms of raid awereness and knowing the encounter mechanics. You should chose me if you want to strenghten your roster with a death knight who is exceptional at tanking, while also being able to dps as frost if the guild needs it for any of the encounters. I have decided to apply to Cráb people because your raiding schedule fits me, And i wanna play in a end raiding guild.

My writing is not the best, but i speak/understand very good english,

Angsh Out!.

Post subject: Re: X-Realm Blood Death knight Tank
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:02 pm 
Officer

Hi Angsh.

While we're not really looking for a Blood DK atm, we are looking for a Frost DK. If you'd be interested in going Frost for now and possibly Blood for 4.3 if the spec can compete with the other tank specs I'd suggest you get in touch with Mihir.

Post subject: Re: X-Realm Blood Death knight Tank
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:12 am 
King Crab

Accepted, feel free to transfer over and whisper an officer for a guild invite (next raid is on wednesday). Also if possible get a copy of your char or a premade ready on the Brill PTR for dragon soul testing.

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] X-Realm Blood Death knight Tank
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:54 am 

omg new friend for immo!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... D/advanced

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]