A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Tryllestaven - Orc Hunter - Talnivarr
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:06 pm 
Casual

Personal Information
Name: Svein Sandve
Occupation: Currently working as an industrial engineer until the summer when I will be going back to studying economy.

Character
Character name: Tryllestaven
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc
Played: 140 days
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ven/simple
Druid Alt: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... det/simple
Warrior Alt: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... det/simple

Main spec: Marksmanship - 7/31/3
Glyphs:
- Glyph of Steady Shot
- Glyph of Arcane Shot
- Glyph of Rapid Fire

Reforging: I'm currently using wowreforge.com to reforge my gear. My first priority is to get hit capped (961). Then I'm reforging every piece of gear that don't got crit, to crit. I'm also aiming for 1235 haste for the 4 SS 3 AS / 5 SS 2 AS rotation. After I've reached 1235 haste, I reforge the excess haste/hit to mastery.

Gemming: I'm using 40 agility gems in every slot, except if the socket bonus is 20+ agility or better (like tier 12 legs).

Raiding History
I didn't play in Vanilla or TBC, I dinged 80 on my first char about the same time that Trial of the Crusader got released. I didn't really start raiding until ICC, because I couldn't get into any PUGs without achievments.

Pride of the Kor'Kron (Sylvanas):
Was my first raiding guild. We did 4/4 the first weeks when ICC got released, but the guild disbanded pretty quick.

Trial and Error (Sylvanas): I joined this guild after, and we cleared 6/12. I and some friends decided to migrate to Talnivarr to some friends who was playing on the server at that time.

Divine Insanity (Talnivarr): After some months with PUGs I joined Divine Insanity. We quickly cleared up 12/12 normal mode, and a few weeks later we had 6/12 heroic 25 man, and 11/12 heroic 10 man. We got Glory of the Icecrown Raider in July 2010, and I went on a holiday one week after. I came back in August and found the guild disbanded. The mose hardcore players had made another guild called Drive By Spankers.

Drive By Spankers (Talnivarr): I joined as a social, until me and my friend decided to migrate back to Sylvanas to join Trial and Error again.

Trial and Error (Sylvanas): Joined them again in September 2010 and stayed until January 2011. Cleared 11/12 in ICC 25 man heroic, and 12/12 10 man heroic the week before Cataclysm release. When Cataclysm was launched, the GM in the guild said that the guild would take a break until February, but we did some 10 man meanwhile. After a while, I and some friends in the guild found out that the GM had ninjaed gold from the gbank and he had also ninjaed with the DKP. I decided to migrate back to Talnivarr and join Drive By Spankers, yet again.

Drive By Spankers (Talnivarr): We did 10 man and cleared up to 2/13 heroic. We then merged up with Madhouse who needed people for their 25 man.

Madhouse (current guild): I cleared up to 9/13 heroic mode before 4.2. The guild converted to 10 man in 4.2, because we had problems with getting full 25 man raids. We cleared 6/7 heroic pre nerf, and killed Ragnaros heroic after the nerf.

Quickly summarized:
WotLK:
- Naxx: 15/15 (during ICC)
- Ulduar: 14/14 (during ICC)
- ToC: 5/5 (during ICC)
- ToGC: 5/5 (10 man) 4/5 (25 man). During ICC
- ICC: 12/12
- ICC: HC 12/12 (10 man), 11/12 (25 man)

Cataclysm:
- BWD: 5/6 HC
- TotFW: 1/2 HC (2/2 HC after 4.2)
- BoT: 3/5 HC (5/5 HC after 4.2)

- Firelands: 7/7 HC

UI and Logs
WOL: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/126955/ (the past few weeks I've been playing BM because I enjoy it a lot more than MM at the moment, and I'm most likely going to play BM in 4.3 since it's getting buffed.

UI screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/WxTYX.jpg

Why I'm applying to Crab People
Before Madhouse decided to convert to 10 man, our plan was to go back to 25 man in 4.3. It's not looking promising at the moment and it will most likely not happen. As much as I love the guild and the people, I just can't stand 10 man raids anymore. The feeling you get when you down a boss in 25 man, after struggling for weeks, is just much much better than what I get from downing new bosses in 10 man. Also, I would like to experience what it's like being in a top guild. I'm sure I have what it takes to succeed in a guild like Crab People. I'm able to keep up to 100% raid attendance, if I can't come for one night, I will let you know.

Contact
Mail: svein_sandve@live.no
Ingame: Tryllestaven, Hansomkandet, Hunsomkandet

Do I know anyone in Crab People? I know Zicken from the time he played in Madhouse.

Post subject: Re: Tryllestaven - Orc Hunter - Talnivarr
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:20 am 
Casual

Forgot to explain why I got 2/2 in Pathfinding. It's because I'm extinguishing the dreadflame on our Ragnaros kills.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:12 am 
Officer

Waiting another application to hit in the next 2-3days, I will get back to you then, and decide who gets trialed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:10 am 
Officer

Accepted. Assuming you are saved, whisper an officer for invite until Wednesday.

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Tryllestaven - Orc Hunter - Talnivarr
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:11 pm 

kult, enda en Stavanger gutt :)