[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] shadowkïng, demo/affli warlock xrealm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:12 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] shadowkïng, demo/affli warlock xrealm
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:49 pm 

Name:
Jasper

Where are you from?
Netherlands

Tell us about yourself:
As you can see i am still of a young age, i am managing nicely so far in life. I am still on school and studying mediamanager at the Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam.
In my free time i am playing wow most of the time but i also like it to watch a movie with friends when i am not raiding.
I am using my guilds application template for most questions so hope thats fine.

Charactar Name, class and spec:
Name: Shadowkïng
Class: Warlock
Spec: Demonology and affliction but i also can play destuction (i am playing ptr atm with my current guild to get the best view of specs in next patch)
Days played: 84 days

Screenshot of your UI:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 02656.jpg/

Your keybinds:

As you can see in the screenshot, my main spells are binded with 1-5 and shift 1-5.
My macro’s that i am using are binded with Ctrl 1-3 (more when i got more macro’s in my bar).
Doomguard is binded with F
Moonwell trinket is binded with Q
Volcanic potions are binded with Mouse button 4

Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... Fng/simple

Alts:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tmaress/simple :hunter did 7/7, 1/7 heroic
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...coholic/simple :resto druid did 7/7

About your character:
When i start playing wow 2 years ago i was playing hunter, i have played this char for most of wotlk but i notice this wasnt the char i liked. I trained my warlock and it is the best class in the game in my opinion. I always wanna be the ranged dps because thats just my style and i enjoy it all the time and never wanna switch to another character again.
I always wanna raid and that the best thing i do in wow, i am already looking forward to the raid of next day because i really like it to raid and spend time with people that wanna raid on high level.

Character history:
I always played on the realm Lightbringer because all my friends are playing here.
But i think this is the right time to move and i wanna spend all the time i got into endgame raiding now.
I always played gnome just because they are good in pve and pvp and because i like it how they are looking.
When cataclysm hits, i start raiding with gathering a realm first 25 man guild. In the end of patch 4.1 gathering disband. I joined unknown entity and raided for 2 months with them but they merged with another guild and that was not what i wanted. A friend of me is officer in the realm first guild of the server and asked me if i wanna play in group 2 of the guild.
Because i really like to raid i took the chance.

Class talent spec:
Demonology - 0/31/10
This are basicly the main talents for every demo warlock, i got Aura of Foreboding to stun adds on encouters like Lord rhyolith.

Your gear:
Seeing your guild i quite high on progress and expect some quelity in the applying people.
I dont want to waste the guild his time and i only apply when i am sure i can reach the lvl of the people in the guild.
First of all i wanna reach my 17% hit cap. When i reach that i reforge my crit and haste into mastery. The mastery of a demonology warlock is that you doing more damage when you are in metamorphosis and more damage by my pets.
This means i am using doomguard in metamorphosis becuase he is doing more damage then. I got 1994 mastery unbugged atm so when i am in demon form i am doing 58% more damage. I am quite happy with my dps now but i always wanna do more.

Raiding experience:

Wrath of the lich king
in WOTLK i played on my hunter (will send the armory link in alt part) so the wotlk raidprogress was on my hunter.
i did:
Naxx: cleared
OS3D: cleared
Icc heroic: 8/12
as you can see not real good progress but thats also becuase i was a bit younger at that time so i was more doing pugs on the day.

Cataclysm:

Bastion of Twilight normal: 4/4, Bastion of Twilight heroic: 3/5
Blackwing Decent normal: 6/6, Blackwing Decent heroic: 6/6
Throne of Four Winds normal: 2/2, Throne of Four Winds heroic: Al Akir killed
Firelands normal: 7/7, Firelands heroic: 6/7 heroic

Achievements:
Only need a barell roll for the glory of the firelands raider at the moment but people are failing all the time on brushfire and tornado’s.
Need 2 heroic mode bosses for glory of the cataclysm raider.

Reports:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/ua1wk...?s=1173&e=1395 shannox heroic (wasnt my best pull normal i am around 34k or something without multidotting but we boosting a new guy that dont have experience in the fights on normal and heroic so it was a bit messy)

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/9t4be...?s=6049&e=6357 lord rhyolith heroic

Current guild:

I am currently playing in a raiding guild called independence, i joined them 7 weeks ago because a friend of me asked if i wanna help the group 2 of the guild.
The reasen why i am looking for another guild is because in the group 2 of the team is a lot of slack, people that are not showing up and just recruitments with no progress at all in firelands. I wanna play in an endgame guild and i wanna put all the time and effort i got in it.

Applying to crab people:

One of the mainreasens i am applying to the guild is because i really wanna raid endgame and i saw the guild was in need of a good warlock. I wanna put all the time and effort i got into it and i am really looking forward to the new raidcontent. I already played some ptr with the guild so i know what i need to expect of it.
I can start earlier with raiding and play longer, i am always on time and always try to be on 100% attendance.

Hardware and Connection:

I am playing on a Gaming pc with the specs.

Hardware: AMD Phentom II X4 955 3.60 GZH
Graphicscard : EVGA GTX 465 Nvidea
4GB Kingsten memory
Connecion: 20 – 2 MB/s (never got lag and i never disconnect)
I am playing with a logitech gaming set: g19 keyboard, g9x gamingmouse and a g35 gaming headset.

Extra information:

At the moment i dont have the legendary but i only need te quest in firelands for the first piece of it (378 one)
I am the next person on the list for the cinders.

Thanks for reading my app and i hope you know enough, if not just ask it and i will answer it

Post subject: Re: shadowkïng, demo/affli warlock xrealm
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:18 am 

alot of key bindings....oh wait!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:43 am 

Soulshatter binded but not soulburn?
Portal not binded either?

Doomguard on F? Why waste such a nice binding on a spell you use once per fight?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:52 am 

Portal is binded in my macro: speed
My spells are binded with 1-5 and shift 1-5.
when i pop my CD its easer for me to do that with the Q,F, mouse 4 buttons.

jasper/shadow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:56 am 

just see the screenshot was on sw
here is one in raidcombat.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/83 ... 12139.jpg/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:15 pm 
Casual

What inspired you to claim the name of the Shadow King for yourself

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:34 pm 

that is a weird story :P
i am not the best one with names for chars tbh :P
like my priest is called magadoran and that dont make sense at all :P
but a friend of me said name him shadowkïng so i did but if i realm chance i dont take that name again :P

jasper/shadow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:07 pm 
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:29 pm 

soulbourn is binded with Z
death coil isnt binded because i didnt need it in firelands so far, but with chogall it was binded to get the people out of there conversion.
immolation auro is binded with ctrl 4.
but i my soulstone isnt binded.

shadow/jasper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:32 pm 

i notice the link of my wol was not working here is it again:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/ua1wkxga ... 173&e=1395 shannox heroic (wasnt my best pull normal i am around 34k or something without multidotting but we boosting a new guy that dont have experience in the fights on normal and heroic so it was a bit messy)

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/9t4beucu ... 049&e=6357 lord rhyolith heroic

shadow/jasper