[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Belore - Blood Elf - Protection Paladin - XRealm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Belore - Blood Elf - Protection Paladin - XRealm
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:12 pm 

Personal Information

Name: Jake Randall

Character Information

Name: Belore

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Paladin

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... e/advanced

Primary Spec: Protection

Why i have talented the way i have: This is the basic spec for protection paladin, Divine Guardian is crucial for fights such as Majordomu and just for generally taking some of the raid damage when needed, talents such as 2/2 Sacred Duty for maximised damage meaning more threat and a faster kill on Alysrazor.

Secondary Spec: Holy

Why i have talented the way i have: This is just a basic holy PvP spec i am playing about with, nothing serious. Could easily be changed to Ret / holy offspec if need be.

Gear

What stat am i mainly going for?: At the moment i'm currently gemming / reforging and enchanting for mastery until i reach the CtC cap which then i shall go for stamina whilst still trying to remain the CtC cap.

Reforging: I am currently reforging most of my gear to mastery whilst leaving Parry and Dodge roughly the same.

Why have i got 5 peices of T12?: Currently i am looking for two upgrades from the same boss, Helm of Blazing glory and the shield from Baleroc Hc, which has actually never dropped yet despite us kiling him quite a few times.

Experience

Vanilla:

I mainly messed around on my hunter in vanilla, really didn't do anything worth noting.

The Burning Crusade:

I mainly raided on my shamman and just raided MH in pugs etc, again nothing really worth noting.

Wrath of The Lich King:

This is when i really started to raid, i started in a guild <Vrede> who started clearing;

Naxx 10/25
Ulduar 10/25
Toc 10/25 (Tribute to Insanity 10 man)
Os 10/25 (Three Drakes)
Halion 10/25

<Vreded then merged with <bEX>, we then cleared

ICC 10/25

Cataclysm:

Blackwing Descent
Bastion of Twilight
Firelands 7/7
Firelands 6/7 (HC)

Guild History

Talnivarr

<Vrede>

I started out in the guild Vrede with the guild master Wazorx, it was my first proper raiding guild and i learnt alot from it, as mentioned above we raided places such as, Naxx / Ulduar / Toc. When it came to the toc stage alot of people were getting bored farming toc25, most of them stopped playing until ICC.

<bEX>

Wazorx decided to merge with <bEx> and start doing icc 25 man, everything went well until the same thing happened, everyone got bored of farming the same old content and didn't really want to progress doing heroics, so most of them just left or quit and i do beleive bEx then went onto being a 10 man raiding guild.

I then transferd to Argent Dawn

Where i joined and am currently in a swedish guild Allt Makt Ã…t Tengil, we have been raiding firelands and have been doing it really well, getting up to Ragnaros HC and progressing on him.

Why do i want to join Crab People?:

The truth is i am really wanting to come back to my old realm, my old name being Veranaas, alot of my friends still play there and i wouldn't mind going back there and playing with you guys.

What can i offer? I can offer an experienced tank and a friendly raider, i can literally get on with everyone. I am a dedicated raider who wants to progress with a friendly group of people who enjoy the game as much as i do.

Communication

Do i have a working Mic?: Yes.

Do i have a working Headset?: Yes.

Do i have ventrilo?: Yes.

My User Interface:

Out of Combat

Casting

In Combat (Party)

In Combat (Raid)

Key Binds: I have my keybinds hidden but here is the keybinds i use.

1-9 (Consecration to Hand of Salvation
G / Shift+G (Ground mount and flying mont)
Q Shift+9 (Hand of reckoning to Divine Guardian)
Ctrl 1 - Ctrl 3 (Guadrian of Ancient Kings to Argent Defender)

I have hidden bars on the left and ride handside with mounts companions etc and other spells such as

Holy Wrath / Holy Raidence / Lay on Hands / Trinket macro they are all keybinded aswell.

Additional Information

Thankyou for reading my application, any questions please feel free to ask.

Post subject: Re: Belore - Blood Elf - Protection Paladin - XRealm
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:29 pm 
Officer

Hi there, thanks for your application.

If we were to accept another prot pala, it would have to be someone exceptional experience, gear (this being the least important) and application wise. Sadly you fall short on all counts, due to that I'm going to have to decline you.

Feel free to reapply when you have some actual experience and a solid application to back you up.

Until then, best of luck elsewhere.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]