[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Thisisaknife - DW Frost DK

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Thisisaknife - DW Frost DK
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:26 am 

Basic Information

Name: Bjørn

Sex: Male

Nationality: Norwegian

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids?:
Any raid time works for me. I got no problems when raids need to be extended. Gotta do what ya gotta do

Character name: Thisisaknife

Class/Spec: Death Knight - Primary specc: DW Frost. Secondary specc: Blood

Played time (main char):
Total time played: 77 days, 13 hours, 1 minute, 8 seconds
Time played this level: 43 days, 7 hours, 39 minutes, 18 seconds

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... sisaknife/

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:
In Vanilla, while playing on my rogue i were in "Mystical Odour" on the realm Neptulon for quite some time, tho i parted with them due to transfering to The Maelstrom in early TBC, were i decided to make my shaman my main character.

On Maelstrom me and a IRL friend started "Just Casual" wich obviously enough was a casual guild, we mainly did karazhan. I left Just casual to get a taste for some more hardcore raiding, i joined "Modus Operandi". We raided everything there was to raid in TBC and had it all on farm for quite a while before wotlk came out.

When Wotlk hit i joined up with "Caelestis" due to i had an really good IRL friend in that guild, wich at the time was one of the best horde guilds on Maelstrom. We had every raid content up until ulduar on farm. I were in Caelestis untill a couple of weeks before Ulduar hit when i decided to take a break from the game. I came back in January 2010 and transfered to jaedenar were i played casualy with IRL friends, around may we made our own guild where we did 11/12 in icc10, with tries on LK to 44%, but we decided to stop that "project", and me and a couple of friends applied and joined up with "One Eyed Rat" to get a taste of hardcore raiding in wotlk, we cleaned through icc 25man normal and worked on Heroic mode.

Right before Cataclysm hit i took another break from the game because irl stuff needed to be handled, but came back in early 2011 where i joined up on Talnivarr. After to much of not really doing anything special i joined up with "Senectus" were i had a really good time raiding, we got to Ragnaros, tho we diden't kill him we got him to 30%. I joined up with "Ascension" after Senectus went on a break until 4.3, where we worked on progressing through Heroic Firelands 25man, on 10man the guild got 6/7 on heroic. Sadly, now Ascension have had some management problems resently, wich obviously happens sometimes, and decided to convert to 10man for the time beeing. I've decided that i still want to do 25man raids, and therefor is looking for work elsewhere.

Previous Raiding Experience?

Vanilla(Rogue)
ZG: 10/10
MC: 10/10
BWL: 3/8
AQ20: 6/6
AQ40: 9/9

The Burning Crusade(Shaman)
Karazhan: 11/11
Gruul's Lair: 2/2
Magtheridon's Lair: 1/1
SSC: 6/6
TK: 4/4
MH: 5/5
BT: 9/9

Wrath of the lich king(shaman/Death Knight)
Naxxramas 10man: 15/15
Naxxramas 25man: 15/15
Obsidium Sanctum 10man: 1/1
Obsidium Sanctum 25man: 1/1 (Realm Horde first Twilight Vanquisher)
Ulduar 10man: 3/14
Ulduar 25man: 4/14
Toc 10man: 5/5
Toc 25man: 5/5
ICC 10man: 12/12
ICC 25man: 12/12 - 10/12(Heroic)
The Ruby Sanctum 10man: 1/1
The Ruby Sanctum 25man: 1/1

Cataclysm(Death knight)
Blackwing Decent: 6/6
The Bastion of Twilight: 4/4
Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2
Baradin Hold: 2/2
Firelands: 7/7
Firelands HC: 4/7

When did you start playing your character?:
This character i started Mid/late Wrath of the lich king, im one of those late bloomers of the death knight family. But the game itself and my first main i started back in Vanilla, 2005 i think.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:

- Le Lock
- Le Tard
- Le Thrall

These are my alts, i got more but they are rarely touched, if im not on the knife its either one of these three :)

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?:
Yes and Yes

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..)?:
My connection is stable, i believe it is 5mbit/1mbit. Works fine for what i use it for

Hardware?:
Feel free to add specs: Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz, 4GB RAM. Using Windows 7

Ul-screenshot (link):

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:
I prepare by reading up on tactics and by having full knowledge of the fights that are to be encounterd, and ofcourse by beeing stacked through the roof with flasks/food and savior deviate delights, Enough for Hours!

Do you know anyone in the guild?:
I dont think so, no :o

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:
I keep myself up to date with Elitist Jerk and they're DK forum and regurarely checking SimulationCraft. I also use http://www.wowreforge.com on a regular basis to keep my gear forged in the best possible way to give the best possible dps outcome.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:
I think that to maintain a good guild you need to have an army of dedicated minions that 'DO THY BIDDING', no but in all seriousness, the teamwork. Members and Raiders need to pay attention and do what they are told by leaders of one guild. But its also important that the boys/gals running the show keeps an open mind and listen to members and raiders' opinions so they can make it work in the best possible way for everyone.

Why do you want to join Crab People?:
I want to join Crab People because i want to step it up a notch in the Cataclysm raiding scene. I've tasted some of the heroic encounters, and what can i say other then, i want more. Been a while since i last time raided on such a high level, i miss it. I also pure and simply want a nice and active guild that helps one another out and ofcourse keep the guildchat busy :)

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:

You can expect a verry patient and dedicated player who dosen't care about wiping a whole night just to get the job done. Wiping is also progress, wich is what im here for. You can expect me to know about both my class and its specc's, i come prepared to every single raid with flasks/food and tactics. And you can expect a player that more than willingly helps his fellow guild members outside of raids.

/Sincerely - Thisisaknife

Post subject: Re: Thisisaknife - DW Frost DK
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:19 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hey, thanks for your application, but we feel your gear and experience is too low for us to consider you. What i mean by this is that experience on heroic ragnaros is extremely important for us.

Oh, and double would be awesome as well, since our drop rate is crap :)

Best of luck in finding a guild :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]