[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined]Xrealm - Resto druid .Vt

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [Declined]Xrealm - Resto druid .Vt
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:55 pm 

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Name:
*Saeed Alshamsi

Can you attend our Five(5) scheduled raids?
*Yes i can , Can raid everyday if needed too.

Whats your occupation?
*Student.

Tell us a little about yourself:
*I am a university Student , Studying Engineering , i enjoy Working On inventions , Play games on mostly all consuls , and do some daily Exercise , i am very friendly Guy , Good Personality , and love to party on Free times , have fun .

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Character Name : Vt

Class :Druid

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Vt/simple
Total time played on this character

How long did it take for you to level from 80-85?
* It took me 3 days while going to uni and slacking abit .

What are your plans for Fireland raids? How much time your willing to invest in clearing content?
*, My goal is to clear the all the content and to get the glory achievement Both on My main and alt , Glory is complete on both , but the main one still , I would spend as much as time possible to clear what should be done ,

What are the most important stats for your spec and why? List them in order of priority.

1) Intellect: Gives Me SpellPower , Increases my mana pool , and regen more mana from Replenishment, Revitalize, and Innervate.
2) Mastery : Increase My Periodic heals
3) Haste : At breakpoint “2005” Gives Me extra tick on my heals.
4) Spirit: improves My mana Regen

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here
Name: Bschi
Class:Hunter
Race: dareni
Exp:6/7 Heroic Firelands.
Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k/Bschi/simple

Where do you research and theorycraft for your class? Tell us something new
that you learned recently about your class.
1)I usually use Elitest jerks to check my whats BiS for druids and what is the main thing that druid should look up to
2)And Mmo-champion checking for Updates , class changes , Ptr , new expansions and other blizz Games.
3) Askmrrobot to check the BiS gear.

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class
*Resto Druids are the best AE(raid) healers , the main things that druids should do is put hots on tanks and pre hoting every1 before almost all aoe dmg , and using wildgrowth on cd. Will explain the roles in all the bosses in FL :

a)shannox: There isn’t a lot of aoe dmg their except the hurl spear so I start of by hoting the MT (shannox tank) and the ot ( riplimb) and heal the targets that are being attacked by Rage face and pre hot people before hurl the spear , and using Wildgrowth asoon as the spear hits and avoid traps all the time.

b)Alyarazor: here I start the fight by opening Tranq , then , I get a feather or 2 and be a mobile healer unless the assigned me to focus on a tank , I just hot the tank and go around the platform healing other injured people , our guild kills the meteors , so their isn’t stand and over heal the firestorm , on tornado phase dodge the storm , after that turn tree and nuke the boss , to regen mana and do some dps , then pre hot as many members as I can before the aoe dmg starts , use wildgrowth on cd , at 80 energy I would have my tranq back and pop it by that time and if the boss didn’t go down I just repeat all of the above for me .

c)Lord Ryhiolth : this fight I keep hots on most of the people in the raid before every stomp and keep hots on the tanks all the time and avoid Volcanos , and there is a marked person where I put my swiftmend for the aoe ground heal

d)baleroc : here mostly my role is to focus on healing the shard that I am assigned to I just spam heal them with regrowth to get as much as stacks as possiable , and then switch on the tank normally heal him no pressure until decimation blade comes then I spam heal him till over 90% then switch back on healing crystals ,

e)Bethtliac : first I start by hoting the raid for most of the time , I usually focus on healing the soacks on the right side , so that’s what I do , then on first devastation I pop tranquility as healing cd rotation , I keep healing like that all p1 , p2 I pre hot every1 swiftmend and go tree form and just heal , when they tell me to tranq I pop it .

f)Domo: mostly their isn’t healing going out in this boss I just go tree and dps , in orb phase if I have tree I pop it and spam healing all people having orbs , and if most of the orbs people are close I pop tranquility for healing all of them if I could till the boss dies.

g)Ragnaros: This boss I did him till phase 2 : I start on the left side I take care of melee dps and some ranged over that sight I just prehot them before magma trap and keep my instant heals for it NS+HT and swiftmend for people that will almost die for wrath if I am in range of tanks I just prehot them , transtition I pop tree or stay human forum and just prehot every1 , if 1 mob Is close I pop bear form and bash some add , phase 2 Istart by bunching up and heal threw add explosion then we wipe .

Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant)
Guilds :
-Bibo Ergo sum isbanded (raider) , Healer.
-Jupiter Mining Corp: Disbanded (raider) Healer.
-Aether: leaving (raider) Healer
Raiding Experience:
- Vanilla : (resto)
*Completed AQ20
*Completed Some bosses in mc cant remember .
*Did some ZG , i dnt remeber if i cleared it or not .
*Cleared UBRS .

-TBC: (Tank until BT)
*Kharazan Cleared.
*Magtheridon Cleared.
*Grull lair Cleared.
*TK Cleared all till Kael ,"Pre nerf"
*BT Cleared ,"pre nerf"
*MH Cleared ,"Pre nerf"
*Sunwell , Cleared till muru Pre nerf.

-Wotlk (healer)
*naxx , Cleared.
*Malygos Cleared.
*OS3D Cleared. (25 pre nerf).
*Ulduar Cleared ( With all harmodes except Mimiron and yogg 1).
*ToC 4/5 Hardmode.
*ICC 11/12 Hardmode. (best try on lk transtion 2)
*RS Cleared ( did alot of tries on hardmode).

-Cata: (healer)
*Bwd 5/6 heroic .
*BoT 1/4 heroic. (stoped raiding guild downed valiona and chogal).
*Throne Of the Four winds , alakir heroic.
*Firelands , 6/7 heroic ( until p2 heroic raggy).

Reason for Leaving your current guild.
- The guild isn’t progressing as planned for Firelands and people are slacking , and our dps members arnt the strongest members .

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc)
These logs are last week got some people forgot to update them ,

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-lrqn6hc0ibsnapro/
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-tdp7asnbjkj73akd/

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, preferably in a raid), and/or a video of you playing

[img][IMG=http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6027/wowscrnshot111311225045.jpg][/img] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids
-Mac Os X Version 10.6.0
-Processor 2.7Ghz Intel Core i7
-Memory 4gb 1333 MHz DDR3
-start up Disk Macintosh HD.
- Internet connection:
100 ms during raids 60 fps
- internet speed : Image
Lists the raiding and class specific add-ons that you use.
-TidyBar
-TidyPlates
-Vuhdo
-bigwigs /Deadlybossmod
-mikescrolling text bar

Why do you want to join Crab people?
-I would like to Join because i would like a guild that achieves alot and works hard for To reach their goals , i want a guild where people would use their heads when following a tactics and try to think for themselves not making someone to tell them what to do , need people that always aim to be on the top , need experience people with good mature mind , and motive to achieve their goals in the guild and would like to experience a hardcore guild and be part of a highend raiding guild .
Tell us why we should give you a trial?
the reason you should pick me because i am always hyped out about new encounters i keep reading every single detail and try to understand what my job should be , i always think before i do stuff , always ready for whats comming , i aim to achieve to be the best ,and i am very reliable , when i want me to do something i stick with it anytime you need me am always their , always ready with my flask, Food , equipment need for the raid logged on before the raid in 1-2 hrs waiting for invite while having a lovely taste of arabian coffee and i am very kind social guy always hyped up and 24/7 happy .

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?
- I sure don’t mind , wont QQ for spots anyways as long as I see you guys doing progress I am happy.

How did you hear about Crab people?
-wowprogress
Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history
- I am a counsel gamer I play a lot of ps3 , 3ds I love some Mario games , I play BF3 ,Marvel vs Capcom and darksouls I love adventure action fighting games I am very hardcore in counsels I play all the time even while I am online on wow
Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?
Absolutely
If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:
I Hope I answered all your questions Clearly ^^ , I usullly sell gamecards , other game codes for Gold , if any1 need some game in mind new wow expansion I usually have 5 new expansions everytime I sell them for gold for guildies , and I am on the ptr atm I downed few bosses Haggar , first boss of DS mochak and did some tries on the sleeping I am testing out my druid on the ptr and checking how the healing is etc. other than that if I missed something hope I don’t would like to answer any other comments you have .

regards Vt <3

Post subject: Re: Xrealm - Resto druid .Vt
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:27 pm 

Can you see anything during the boss fights? Your UI looks like a disaster happened on your screen :o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:27 pm 

nope its not a mess i can see everything , ^^ , in this photo i was running away from seeds !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:56 pm 
Casual

do you want to play clickit or cricket?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:26 am 

None , >< !

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:30 am 

Santori is in your guild WTF?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:44 am 

yeees he is ;o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:53 pm 

http://imgur.com/Fz4u9 , this is a better UI

here is the latest log iv got , was standby for that raid http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-btt2bhuk6i973lri/ for shanox , lord and alyaz.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:02 pm 

Why is that a better UI, it's exactly the same, what really bothers me is why you can't even be bothered to hide group 6-8 in your raid frames. :S

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:39 pm 

its a better view of my ui and addons i use , and i use grop 6-7 sometimes we add people thier in raid to assign positioning , wich grop on wich add , etc that the reason grop 6-7-8 sometimes are active , and i dnt really have any problems playing like that i can my self see clearly ,these addon postions are ment for my play style :) !, so if it bothers u sorry abt that >< ! thats how i play

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next