Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Xrealm - Resto druid .Vt
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:34 pm 
Officer

personal preferences only goes so far, it's a fact that your UI is inefficient and limiting..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:10 pm 

I totally understand what ur saying , but ukno i was using bartender for a while then went back into this messy UI looking , but u say its limited from ur point of view i usually like move around and never stop my reaction speed is 0.86 sec tested out .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:39 pm 
Officer

Hello, Vt. Thanks for your application.

Unfortunately we're currently not looking for another resto druid. Good look with your guild search elsewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:46 pm 

Hi lol sup

my 2 cents about your UI

Since you're a resto druid anyway and you ain't got any cooldowns or any real reason to look at your actionbars at all, you cna move them to the side or get rid of them completly and get some addon that would show you the cooldown NS/treeform/stampeding roar/whatever.

Recount can be hidden during encounters aswell or put to the side, groups 6/7/8 rly? noone needs that shit durin a boss fight.

MSBT aura/power gains ? screw that too you never care for such stuff anyway, put the Bigwigs messages in that place.

and the 20-25 thing, lol used that when i kited the vashj'ir whale shark, dunno how you find it useful in a raiding enviorment other then more numbers on your screen

here's a SS of my UI

when im healing the raidframes are below the eclipse bar, when im dpsing they are in one column from my player frame all the way down to the chat window

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2