[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Rogue Application xrealm xfaction

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:10 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [Declined] Rogue Application xrealm xfaction
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:25 am 

About me

Name: Espen
Hobbies: IT, music, friends, photoshop and endless gaming nights
Pros: I like to improve, see changes, and adapt to whatever blizzard throws at me.
Cons: I tend to get to caught up in for example a boss kill that doesnt go well. Almost like I want to analyze the mistakes that were done etc.

1min story: When I was 4 years old me and my family moved to England because of my fathers company. In result of this early change in my life I was lucky enough to develop a pure british accent. And has
been very beneficial for me in my current age. I work(part-time) for a very service-minded company where being open to people and helping is very important. I feel that these skills also apply and help me in gaming.

Raid attendance

Im available for 4 raiding nights a week due to my current job situation, and I feel that your raiding hours really go hand in hand with my prefered times.

Required programs

I have ventrilo, installing additional programs for raids is no problem at all. I have a working mic and not afraid to use it.

Raid experience

Ive done all bosses from vanilla -> LK25(normal) in their respected patches
Im unlucky enough to not have my main rogue I did all this with and was forced to start over from mid-3.3.5 on a new rogue.

In firelands I have cleared all bosses in normal and 3 bosses in HC in less than 30days ( with a guild that is not that progressive and I feel that I could do alot better )
Basically I started off 6th october with BoE's and blues. I'm not at my full potential gear level but, I know how to use the gear and thats what I feel is the most important.

Why I dont have my main rogue/me as a rogue

The reason I dont have my main rogue anymore is because, Im one of those lucky guys that got hacked and lost everything I had. I tried calling blizzard but they couldnt assist me to get
my rogue fully restored. Im also a x4 gladiator rogue which I can proove (yes I think top tierpvpers do have a slight advantage generally in the game).

Me as a rogue/player

After my first encounter on ragnaros ( not that long ago ) after the first try I already knew exactly what to do. And I was trying to explain people what to do that had done this before.
Not only my role as a rogue, but also what everyone should be doing. And how to deal with the different phases. Currently in the guild I'm in <Addiction> on Auchindoun we are having a hard time downing simple
bosses, I have not downed yet but I somehow know that this is something I can do blindfolded after first try.

My gear / gem / reforging / enchant choices

I have taken this into serious consideration and I always want to modify my gear after upgrades, so I can benefit the most from every and any gear change.
I have read the rogue combat thread on Elitistjerks twice to get a thorough understanding of what the OP is explaining.

Being a rogue and knowing about Elitistjerks is a huge advantage imo, there is this site called Shadowcraft. There you can "tune" your character to the max and see how you benefit by changing X gem into X gem.
This doesnt make my job in gearing / gemming automatic, I cant 100% rely on this amazing feature so I actually calculate my own values and see how much EP I get out of it.

Extra

I dont have any logs available ( my guild doesnt use the WoL at all and I dont personally go into it as much as I should maybe )

Example of my rogue set up in : http://i.imgur.com/MYc0x.png
UI: http://i.imgur.com/cFhcf.jpg

Why me?

Very reliable person, in both attending raids and doing nessecary changes / preperations before and after raids. I have a good sense of humor, I dont take life too seriously. Why should I? no one makes it out alive!
I am a very competetive person, in games and in real life activities. I wont stop until I get what I want, and I am straight up honest about almost everything.

The amount of played days on this rogue is 50days and my previous rogue I had 210 days ( had to stop playing on that mid patch 3.3.5 )

Contact
REALID: Espenbvorraa@gmail.com

Additional

I'm not sure if she would like me doing this but I had a talk with your priest Qrious about applying, she said I should go for it after I was talking about finding a better guild for progressing.
I'm very grateful for the boost in confidence she gave me and hope she is a very well thought-of player in the guild.

So a big thanks to Qrious and you for reading this application!

Regards,

Espen

Post subject: Re: Rogue Application xrealm xfaction
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:36 am 

Couldn't find an armory link, so here it is: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... z/advanced

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:16 am 

bloodfang :(

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... D/advanced

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:35 am 

Sorry about that, i'll logout in my normal gear.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:36 am 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:36 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

You say you are availble 4 nights a week; is that a fixed set of evenings or do the days of unavailability vary?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:08 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:16 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:31 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:51 pm 
Casual

x4 gladiator rogue, impressive.

joke

"The reason I dont have my main rogue anymore is because, Im one of those lucky guys that got hacked and lost everything I had. I tried calling blizzard but they couldnt assist me to get
my rogue fully restored."

seems like a load of bull aswell

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next