Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Withdrawn]Ebbag, Holy Paladin Xrealm
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:25 pm 

Character info

Character Name : Ebbag

Character Class/Race: Human Paladin atm, don't know what I will be if I migrate.

Character Talent Spec: Holy

Character WoWArmory Link (make sure to log out in raiding gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o ... g/advanced

Professions and reason you chose them: Enchanting because of the 40 intellect on bracers and jewelcrafting for the extra intellect on gems and also for some money.

How do my character work?: Well my job is just too heal everyone, a Paladins main priority is used too be healing tanks but it doesn't matter, my class works for everything tbh. I use my glyphs as I know that they are the best atm, I can change out the glyph of holy wrath because I just have it for the adds on Ragnaros. My spec is the most common spec for a holy paladin it's nothing special with it.

Personal info

My Age: 19

My Location: Sweden

Short personal description: I'm a guy that likes too play WoW most for the raiding and the friendship you have with guild mates and also because it's really fun! I am kind and I'm willing too help people if needed I'm not one of the guys that don't give a fuck if someone asks for help. Often if people ask and I'm not doing something special I am up too help them. I am Always focused when it comes too raid and is always prepared, so I'll be in time and got flask/pots/food.

In game performance

Hardware specs: Intel Core i5-2500 CPU 3.30GHz, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia Gforce 1GB I have about 60-100 fps in 25man raid so got no lag.

Connection speed : 100/100 mbits so I don't get random DC or anything.

Working mic & willing too use it?: Yes

Attendance too raid: Well I am free everyday from 15:00 and forward so I will always be in time for raids.

Guild History and reason for leaving them?
Prophecy of Hellscream@Draenor (during Vanilla and BC with my warlock): I left because at the end of BC I went inactive because I still played Ice-hockey back then. This guild was very serious and we got alot bosses down and was one of the top guilds on the server.

During Wotlk I was in random guilds with a few character, did change class alot back here so didn't have a stable guild.

PHOBIA@Skullcrusher (This was with my current Paladin): Was here for a while pre 4.2 and got all normal bosses down, after that I moved on too another server as Skullcrusher is a really bad server tbh.
Divide and Conquer: Here I got 7/7 normal, the guild didn't want too move on too hc so I left once again.
Showbiz: Here we worked our asses of too get 6/7 before nerf, got a few kills pre nerf as I was in their 2nd raid group, and finished 6/7 like 2 days after nerf. They didn't want too kill rag and kept too kill him on normal so I left too find a serious guild.
Nightwatchers@Outland: This is a serious hardcore guild, got my Rag kill but had some problems with the officers as the raid leader was really stupid and angry, it wasn't the guild I wanted and I didn't think it would suit me well so I'm about too leave it.

Why should I be accepted for a trial?: Because I think I will have a big role in your raid team, I will nearly have 100% attendance and when I'm raiding I will be 100% focused, I know how too play my class very well and when I'm playing nothing will disturb me. I'm not a guy that cause alot of trouble and whipe the whole raid, and if I make a misstake I do my best to fix it.

How do I see myself outside of the raids? Well I like too do other things then just raiding, I have a few alts that I play on and also I like too do achivments (I don't got high achi points) and that's because all my ach is spread on alot of characters. Made alot of ach during wotlk etc on different characters.

PVE Experience.
Vanilla: Everything up too Naxx, killed of two bosses in there aswell.
BC: Fighted my way through everything, had a few tries on Illidan but failed and my Ice-hockey were taking over so I quitted before Sunwell was released.
Wotlk: Naxx 10/25 and Ulduar 10.
Cataclysm: Pre 4.2 all normal bosses BOT/BWD/Tot4W. Firelands 7/7 Normal 7/7 HC and started too try out the old HCs and killed 6/13 atm.

What addons do I use to increase performance? I use Elvui, Deadly boss mod, GTFO and recount with Mouse over macros. The elvui has a raid frame that looks alot like GRID and I used grid before and I think this UI is awesome.

Ingame UI Screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32 ... 21851.jpg/ Pretty old can't find one while raiding so this will be good I guess.

Logs:
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8cd7ibuwcvfbtp85/ RAG HC kill etc.
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/h4fghwzgrvhkiwym/ The other bosses that days including a few fails on RAG.

Economy:

How do I support the cost of raids: Well I use too sell items, farm herbs/mining prospect and mill = money!

Additional information

Contact info: In game,my mail or just here. Everything will work!

Regards Ebbag.

Post subject: Re: Ebbag, Holy Paladin Xrealm
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:33 pm 
Officer

Think we'll consider this withdrawn since you've xferd off to another server.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]