[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Mage - Cosmina - Cross Realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:08 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Mage - Cosmina - Cross Realm
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:00 pm 

Personal Information:

Name: Giorgio

Character Information:

Character Name: Cosmina
Class/Spec: Mage Fire
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... a/advanced (My head bugs stats, because I've reached haste softcap 2006)
Alt(s) armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... n/advanced (I did Morchock Hm on this because we were lacking tanks)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... m/advanced
Screenshot of your UI: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24 ... 22346.jpg/ (Most of macro'd text buttons are hidden)

PC/Connection Information:

Your PC specs: I play on a Asus Eee Top Series, 4G RAM, NVIDIA GeForge 310M with 1G CUDA
Your Internet speed: Alice 6M (I've attached a logspeed run on Paris Server)

Previous Guilds:
<Versed> - Scarshield Legion EU: My first raiding guild during Wrath, very nice attitude and people inside there. We achieved many kills, of course not top world ranks, but we were able to end content at least. Unfortunately with ICC patch the guild disbanded and many players quitted the game or transferred to other realms.
<Adrenaline> - Hakkar EU: With this guild started my adventure in Italian ones. Had some friends playing here but many of them were not skilled enough for land a kill at Sindra HM, that's why I decided to move from this guild to the first Italian guild on Warcraft.
<Unknown Entity> - Vashj EU: With them I cleared Wrath content before Cataclysm and achieved some First Kills on Italian panorama. But due to the overflow of my class, many of my pyro-mates were not brought to some encounters, including me, preferring friends. What lack in Italian guild is meritocracy, that's why I miss some HMs on pre Firelands patch and of course when this came out none was motivated to raid an under-tuned content.
<Fallout> - Tarren Mill EU: Decided to go back to non-Italian guilds and I found Fallout where I spent a lot a fun time until Ragnaros HM. People started to be angry and gquitting, every reset we had 3 or 4 new people to teach, always different setup, people failing in moving or dpsing.

Unfortunately bad real life issues occurred during Ragnaros progress that brought me away from pc for 1 month, when I came back I were disoriented because I was without guild on a server where only Fallout was a 25m guild (of course there were Ensidia but without Legendary is hard for a mage to have a spot in their raid). Now I'm on Crushridge helping some friends but I want to go back to raid on 25m guild, that's why I want to move out from here.

PvE Experience:
Wrath of the Lich King
Naxxramas 25
EoE 25
OS3D 25
Ulduar 25 + Algalon 25
ToC 25
ToGC 25 Not Cleared (did when I was overgeared)
ICC HM 25
Halion HM 25

Cataclysm
Tot4W 1/2
BWD 6/6
BoT 4/5
Firelands 6/7
DS 1/8 (as tank)

About your spec: Since Fire Buff that's the normal Fire viable spec, any other variation would not include pyromaniac or other AoE talents for fights where this is not required. I use Arcane as second spec for Spine encounter, but I don't have SoW so it's quite useless but can push out more damage than any other mage with Legendary in my raid group. I use ReforgeLite to quick reforge my gear and reach the cap on stats, for example hit and haste soft cap for Fire. My rotation is simple, Fireball spam until Pyro procs and refreshing LB. I use Combustion helper to watch when is the perfect time to use it, but I track my Insigna haste proc too because it gives me 2 more ticks and It's a real burst especially if used with Blood Fury, BL, Power Torrent and Potion. As for all the rest I always read forums or ask personally, to improve my performance in raid encounters.

Why Cráb People: I've always raided 25m raids, never switched to 10m and will never do. I follow Cráb People since long time, because many of my first guild transferred on Talnivarr and sometimes I come to say Hi to them. When I apply to a guild I study his past to see if it's solid, that's what I look for and you seem to have all qualities to be the perfect guild where I can fit with my attitude.

What can you offer to the guild: attendance that goes from 90% to 100%, always prepared for raids, always flask and food buffed. I'm open to criticism and I'm always ready to learn from who is better than me. I'm not a drama-queen or a loot-whore, I accept the bench and I wait patiently my spot because guild progress comes before anything else. I'm ready to change spec or class if needed, I spend a lot of time on VT/TS, I like doing ach runs on alts, raid with them or help guildies. I do some PvP too but not at high levels.

Anything else you would like to add? Nothing that has not been said. I'm sorry if my English is not so good, for any information you can contact me at spoto.giorgio@gmail.com or on my Bnet giuliospoto@msn.com. Thanks for the time spent reading this apply and best of luck anyway, also if I'll be declined.

Giorgio

Post subject: Re: [Mage] Cosmina - Cross Realm
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:25 pm 
King Crab

Some questions:

1. I hope I'm not offending you with this, but in my experience most Italian people generally don't speak English very well. How would you rate your understanding of and ability to express yourself in English?

2. You say you cleared ICC HM 25, but your Putricide/Sindragosa/LK kills are in patch 4.0?

3. How far did you get on Ragnaros HM? (before/after nerf?)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:43 pm 

Ciao, grazie per l'applicazione :D (Practicing my Italian tee hee)

Well I spent some time on the "Italian" server Hakkar, and the people that I did speak to seemed to understand English quite well. My friend whom I practiced with was very good with it talking on Skype, so I dunno who you've spoken to Mihir :D

Other than that, I can't really comment since I haven't played a Mage for so long.

Quindi buona fortuna per l'applicazione :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:49 pm 

Thanks for your fast reply, I'll be happy to answer to your question:

1. I played and continue to play on MMO with English people so I'm used to hear them on TS and communicate with them. They can understand me and I can understand them as well. But if you don't believe me we can have a conversation on VT and see my level of understanding.

2. Yes, the so famous "talents patch" and I attempted to the second or first kill of the guild, that in Italian panorama was the second one to achieve that kill, so there was not much escape for me, all Italian guilds killed LK HM when new talents were Live. I forgot to mention this and I apologize.

3. Before nerf I wasn't even trying Ragnaros HM and joined Fallout when they were on Baleroc. After nerf the best attempt with me in raid was when we got him to 3%. After that all wipes were around 10% and 15%.

I hope that my answers satisfy you, and don't worry I'm not the kind of person that offend so easily :) I'm here to be judged.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:03 pm 

Do you have any world of logs you could provide?

And why have you chosen to enchant your boots with 50 hit? Lavawalker is a must. Not sure if my armory is bugged but do you not have your offhand enchanted?

Also could you tell me what haste rating you would want as fire with and without t13 2set?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:00 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:06 am 

Hey there and cheers for clarifying some stuff. But I have a few suggestions of my own.
Using lavawalker on your boots grants you a permanent speed buff increase which is mandatory for proggresion raids. Ofcourse you have blink which you should use and abuse, but it doesn't make up for the permanent speed buff.

Second thing is swapping 50 hit with lavawalker on boots and reforging your neck from 47 hit > 47 haste to crit > haste makes you get the +speed buff from lavawalker, 30 mastery from lavawalker and makes you stay 3 hit rating below the hit cap which is perfectly acceptable.

Other than that good luck with your apply!

[23:06:15] [G] <Away>[85:Boui]: afk im watching tv and i just went to the toilet and got a candy \o/
[23:42:08] [R] [85:Zeanae:4]: Fatality: Elfý > 154k FALLING [Unknown]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:07 am 

In Zon'ozz's and Yor'sahj's rooms players move at 125% of speed speed, which does not stack with any other movement speed increasing buffs.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:40 am 
King Crab

What's speed speed?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:38 am 

Double speed.