[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] X-Realm Lalonna, Fury Warrior

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:33 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] X-Realm Lalonna, Fury Warrior
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:25 pm 

Character Information
Name: Lalonna
Realm: Eonar
Class: Warrior
Specc: Fury
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... nna/simple

Personal Information
Name: Christoffer
Location: Sågtäkten, around 20 km from a city called Hudiksvall, Sweden.
Currently: Studying to become a certified System and Network Technician.

Computer speccs

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
HDD: 1TB, 7200 RPM (if i remember correctly)
Internet: 8 MBIT ADSL

Character Information and history
I was playing this character in Wotlk as a alt, mainly protection at that time. Did do HC's and some ICC but nothing really serious. Was playing a Resto Druid at that time as my main. When Cataclysm came out, i found out that i didn't really enjoy playing as Resto Druid and when the guild i was in did fell apart, i took the opportunity to reroll, and choosed my warrior. Did level him up to 85 and did some raids (pretty much boosted, blue and green geared ftw). From that path i've been playing my warrior as my main, and it's a awesome class to play so i will probably stick with this character as my main char until the day i quit the game.

I'm currently playing Fury with with a 8/31/2 TG specc. This specc is as far as i know and experienced the best one available for Fury. I haven't been trying out SMF because as far as i've seen and been reading about SMF, TG is superior to SMF currently.

One question though which might pop up is, why haven't i specced for Piercing Howl. The reason for that is that i have never needed it aslong as i've been playing with my current guild.

The current glyphs i'm using is:

Prime:
Glyph of Bloodthirst
Glyph of Slam
Glyph of Raging Blow

Major:
Glyph of Colossus Smash
Glyph of Death Wish
Glyph of Cleaving

Minor:
Glyph of Berserker Rage
Glyph of Battle
Glyph of Bloody Healing

I'm not using a rotation as a Fury Warrior. Instead, i'm prioritizing my abilitys with Colossus Smash > Slam (if the Bloodsurge proc is active) > Raging Blow > Blood thirst > Heroic Strike (if i got 50 or more rage). It all depends on which of my abilities is on cooldown at that exact moment.

My reforging is all out crit as much as possible (if hit and exp cap is reached) since it's the strongest stat we can use. If there is crit on a specific piece, the reforging either hit if there is haste on it, or haste if its hit on it.

My bindings are below:
1 - Heroic Strike
2 - Bloodthirst
3 - Raging Blow
4 - Whirlwind
Ctrl + x - Cleave
Alt + Q - Inner Rage
Alt + E - Heroic Fury
Ctrl + Q - Pummel
Ctrl + E - Recklessness
§ - Macro which is using Battle Shout and Berserker Rage
Ctrl + 1 - Death Wish
Ctrl + 2 - Binded to my trinket Apparatus of Khaz'goroth at the moment
Q - Slam
E - Colossus Smash
T - Execute
Ctrl + T - Intimidating Shout
F - Enraged Regeneration
Ctrl + F - Heroic Throw
X - Intercept
G - Heroic Leap
Ctrl + G - Rallying Cry

Screenshot of my UI
25 man layout: http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/605/25manlayout.jpg

WMO logs
No one in our raid group has been keeping up any logs so there is sadly no logs from any real raid. But with the news a day ago, i did do some LFR and uploaded the logs from there to be able to show you guys it. I hope it will be enough but if more is needed, i will do whatever i can to get more logs.

Yor'sahj the Unsleeping LFR
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/de ... #damageout

Hagara the Stormbinder LFR
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/de ... #damageout

My current guild and reason why i'm leaving it
I'm currently in a guild called Concilium on Eonar. My biggest reason to leave it is because our raid group is going to disband in a week / has disbanded. Another reason is that i want to go Horde again due to pretty much everyone i know playing this game is Horde so it's pretty hard to play with them now when i'm currently Ally. I also want to get back to 25 man raiding since it is my passion and it has always been since TBC.

Why i want to join Cráb People
I'm currently looking for a hardcore guild to call my new home. I'm tired of never seeing the end content of the game when it is 'the real deal' but always do it several patches after. From what i've seen of Cráb People, it is a focused group of players which wants to progress through the latest content, and that is what i want to do aswell.

Guild History (from 2009 / 2010 and onwards

Trolltyg on Stormreaver
I joined Trolltyg around the end of october 2009. My reasons for leaving Trolltyg was that i wasn't happy about how the guild atmosphere was, there was multiple groups of people in it and there was loads and loads of bullshitting on each other. I'm not in a guild to bullshit on others, i want to have fun with the people in the guild and have a good time when raiding, but that wasn't possible.

Divinity on Kor'gall
A mediocre guild i was in because i knew the people. I did leave them because i couldn't stand how stupid the people in that guild was playing and wasn't able to even kill Lich King 10 normal.

At this point, i rerolled my Resto Druid and started to play on the horde side of Kor'gall

Warpath on Kor'gall
I did join this guild in June 2010 with my Resto Druid and did play with them until November 2010. My reasons for leaving Warpath was because the raiding group did disband due to attendance problem.

Infected on Kor'gall
I joined Infected after Warpath disbanded and was raiding with them in the end of Wotlk and the beginning of Cataclysm. We was supposed to be raiding 25 man but for some reason, the officers refused it with some excuses which i can't remember now. It did lead to the guild disband and i started leveling my warrior as i explained above.

What can you expect from me?
I'm a active and reliable player and i'm doing everything i can do perform better. I'm fully focused on my tasks and is working as hard as possible to achieve the best possible goal. I'm also analyzing myself during the raids i'm attending to. What did i do wrong during this try, what can i do better, how can i squeeze out more damage during certain situations and so on. In that way, i'm always trying to perform better and better for each try. When it's coming up to new boss encounters, i'm always reading up the general information about the boss, the boss abilities and eventually watch a movie from the encounter to get a picture of the fight.

My raiding experience

TBC:
Karazhan - Cleared.
Zul'Aman - Cleared
Gruul's Lair - Cleared.
Magtheridons Lair - Cleared.
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared.
Tempest Keep - Cleared (Kael'Thas killed after 3.1).
Mount Hyjal - Cleared (Archimonde after 3.1).
Black Temple - Cleared (3/9 before 3.1, everything else killed after 3.1).
Sunwell Plateau - Never got the chance to do SwP in TBC.

Wotlk
Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared.
Eye of Eternity - Cleared
The Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 - Cleared (3 drakes up at a later point though, never got the chance to do with 3 drakes up before ulduar).
Ulduar - 10 man cleared, 25 man up to Mimiron before ToC.
Trial of The Grand Crusader - Cleared, Insanity on 10 man, 38 tries at best on 25 man.
Icecrown Citadel - Cleared, 12/12 HC on 10 man, 11/12 HC on 25 man.
The Ruby Sanctum - Cleared, 10 heroic and 25 normal.

Cataclysm
The Bastion of Twilight - Cleared on Normal, only Halfus on heroic.
Blackwing Descent - Cleared on Normal
Throne of the Four Winds - Cleared on normal
Firelands - Cleared on normal, 6/7 on HC
Dragons Soul - 6/8 normal

Whole TBC up to half ICC, i did play on my shaman you can find here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... a/advanced
The rest of ICC, Halion and beginning of Cataclysm did i play on my druid which you can find here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... %A1/simple

Post subject: Re: [X-Realm] Lalonna, Fury Warrior
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:34 pm 

Sorry but i just saw that i made typo.

I've been doing 7/8 of Dragon Soul normal, not 6/8.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:55 pm 

Nice application, good luck with it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:22 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:40 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:32 pm 

Hey man just wondering if thats the new elvui for 4.3?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:43 pm 

Yes, got it the same day as 4.3 went live. Tweaked the actionbars myself to get it little more looking like it did before. Otherwise it's completly standard.

Post subject: Re: X-Realm Lalonna, Fury Warrior
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:17 pm 

Just to let you guys know, i'm still alive and interested.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:58 pm 

Holidays and stuff stay tuned im sure tuned havent forgot about you :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:08 am 

He's aware of your application, just didn't have time to answer back.
You'll have your answer within the day most likely.