[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Vangarath Protection Paladin Xrealm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:06 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [Declined] Vangarath Protection Paladin Xrealm
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:44 pm 

Character Information

Name: Vangarath
Realm: Draenor
Class: Paladin
Specc: Protection/Retribution (os)
Armory Link:

Personal Information

Name: Brecht
Occupation: I work as a salesman for electric component in a "Do it yourself" shop.

Computer speccs

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad, Q6600 (Overclocked)
Memory: 4096mb ram DDR2
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
HDD: Got 6 Hdd atm 1*250gb 1*500gb 1*750gb 3*1tb
Internet:

Character Information and history
I started playing since the release of World of Warcraft and created myself a Night elf hunter, i joined the guild "Nightmare" and cleared everything up till Kel'Thuzad.
When TBC started i made the decision to create myself a paladin and get into the tank aspect of the game that really hooked me up and i enjoyed tanking. I joined the guild "Army" and cleared everything till 1e boss in Sunwell after that "Army' disbanded and i joined unholy grace on Stormscale when WoTLK came out i cleared everything up till 7/12 Heroic ICC then the officers decided to leave the realm and i joined a newly forming guild back then Incendia wich i progressed to 11/12 Hc with + Hallion Normal. When Cata came out officers starting kicking some people and made there friend group for 10 men raiding so i was looking for another guild again and joined Heretic where i got my experience from 3/8 Hc Dragon Soul And 12% wipe on Yorsahj.

The current glyphs i'm using is:

Prime:
Glyph of Seal of Truth
Glyph of Shield of the Righteous
Glyph of Word of Glory

Major:
Glyph of Focussed Shield
Glyph of Holy Wrath
Glyph of Divine protection (Switching this on based on wich fight we are on)

Minor:
Glyph of Truth
Glyph of Insight
Glyph of Blessing of Might

To start the pull i am using Divine plea to get instant 3 Holy power then Inquisition followed by Avenger Wrath and either Judgement or Avanger Shield to start.
The rotation then goes on Crusader Strike – Avenger’s Shield – Crusader Strike – Judgement – Crusader Strike – Shield of the Righteous – Crusader Strike – Holy Wrath – Crusader Strike and so on this is only for single target TPS Ofc when we are further in the boss fight when i am way ahead on threat i am able to start using Word of Glory to help out healers.
For Aoe TPS Hammer of the Righeous – Avenger’s Shield – Hammer of the Righteous – Judgement – Hammer of the Righteous – Inquisition – Hammer of the Righteous and so on and when i see mana isnt an issue i drop a consecration in it 2. And again when threat is high enought i am starting to use Word of Glory again.
Durin the rotation i am always keeping the Holy shield up from the moment its off cooldown.

My bindings are below:
1: Judgement
2: Hammer of Righteousnes
3: Crusader Strike
4: Holy Wrath
E: Avenger Shield
A: Consecration
R: Hand of Reckoning
F: Shield of Rightousnes
V: Holy Shield
G: Word of Glory
T: righteous Defense
MB4: Rebuke

Cooldowns:
F1/G1: Divine Plea
F2/G2: Arcane Torrent
F3/G3: Divine Protection
F4/G4: Guardian of Ancient Kings
F5/G5: Divine Guardian
F6/G6: Holy Radiance
F7/G7: Avenger Wrath
F8/G8: Ardent Defender
F9/G9: Divine Shield
F10/G10: Lay on Hands
F11/G11: Inquisition
F12/G12: Trinket

Screenshot of my UI

Out of Combat:

Raid Enviroment Non-Combat:

Raid Enviroment In-Combat:

WMO logs

My current guild and reason why i'm leaving it
I'm currently in a guild called Luce on Draenor. My biggest reason to leave this guild is because they aren't hardcore. I am used to raid 5days a week. want to play with people thta don't make mistakes on easy things like not standing in fire etc. I just want to get back in a top raiding guild to fight for ranks.

Why i want to join Cráb People
I'm currently looking for a new hardcore guild to call my new home. To fight together to get higher ranks on the charter and when progession season is over to start getting ranks on dps charters and even healing charters :p

What can you expect from me?
I'm a active and reliable raider, i always come prepared to a raid with flask, food and pots. Gemming and enchanting my gear is always done straight away and ready for the next raidday. Reading up on tactics and new bossencounters its always done before bossfights, always trying to help out to find better tactics that may helps the guild.

My raiding experience

Vanilla: (Alliance Hunter)
Blackwing Lair - Cleared
Molten Core - Cleared
AQ 20 - Cleared
AQ 40 - Cleared
Naxxramas - Cleared

TBC: (Horde Paladin)
Karazhan - Cleared
Zul'Aman - Cleared
Gruul's Lair - Cleared
Magtheridons Lair - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared
Tempest Keep - Cleared
Mount Hyjal - Cleared
Black Temple - Cleared
Sunwell Plateau - 2/6 killed

Wotlk
Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared.
Eye of Eternity - Cleared
The Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 - Cleared
Ulduar - 10 man cleared, 25 Cleared
Trial of The Grand Crusader - Cleared, Insanity on 10 man, 2/5 Grand Crusader 25
Icecrown Citadel - Cleared, 12/12 HC on 10 man, 11/12 HC on 25 man.
The Ruby Sanctum - Cleared, 10 Normal and 25 normal.

Cataclysm
The Bastion of Twilight - Cleared on Normal, 4/5 Heroic Killed
Blackwing Descent - Cleared on Normal, 5/6 Heroic Killed
Throne of the Four Winds - Cleared on Normal, 1/2 Heroic killed
Firelands - Cleared on normal, 7/7 on HC (Glory of the Firelands raider)
Dragons Soul - Cleared on Normal, 3/8 heroic Killed (Yorsahj best try 12%)

I got 3 other 85 alts:

Menelgor:
Zarathra:
Ashgalor:

I am atm leveling a 2e paladin also going to be made as protection.

Post subject: Re: Vangarath Protection Paladin Xrealm
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:01 am 
Officer

Thanks for your application! Will do what I can to get back to you before xmas, but worst case you'll have an answer before next reset starts.

Hope that works for you.

Happy holidays.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:05 am 

Yea, no worries and thx for your answer.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 am 

Also I have the Heroic Shoulders from Morchok but i am waiting for the T13 Legs to drop so i can switch the T13 Shoulders for the Morchok ones.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:42 am 

Greetings, weird that i never heard of you on Draenor in any way as a raider :O

Good luck with your application tho, and tell to Ami "Doriq said you're a beast trolol".

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:50 am 

Hey this one i like Nice one idd :) Good luck with you application

Just a question im not atank what so ever actually the complete opposite but your reforge 344 dodge rating reforged to 355 dodge rating isnt that a waste ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:18 pm 

To answer your question its really simple.

I need to get parry and dodge as close together as possible.
If i clear all reforges i have way to much parry.
And i need to reforge to get exactly 100.50% on the CTCcap.

So to simple answer your question, no it aint a waste to reforge dodge away and reforge back to dodge from another stat.
Its the only way to get parry and dodge perfectly together, and still be able to reach the CTCcap.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 pm 
Casual

This may be a bit off topic, and if so just delete it; but were you in our GDKP runs in ToC? I seem to remember the name...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:28 pm 

I already left the server then so don't think so :p

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:22 pm 

ty for you answer and now i understand :) Good luck with your apply

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next