[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Clevion-Protection Warrior

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:05 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Clevion-Protection Warrior
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:43 pm 

Personal Information.

Name:Stilian

CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name:Clevion
Realm:Stormreaver Horde
Class:Warrior
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ion/simple
Main specc:protection
Off specc:Arms

My current specc is 8/2/31 Protection.The talents(and glypsh) are typical for any prot warriors who wants to keep stable Single target threat/TPS output (Deep Wounds) and good(the only) AoE ability :Blood and Thunder talent.My offspec is Arms 31/7/3 with pure clear PvE talents with proper ~382 item level of dps gear.

Professions:Jewelcrafting -525 (benefit from the extra 3 gems wich can be obtain only by the JC) and currently second profession is Herbalism- 525.Ill get Blacksmithing(for the two extra sockets on gloves/wrists) in few hours.Secondary proffs are as follow:Cooking -525 almost all recipes,First Aid-525 and Fishing-525 for farming stuff and being prepared for raids.

I also have an alt hunter named Trollboss(76lvl) on the same realm with 450+ Skinning and 250+ Leatherworking.

Past raiding experience.

I was used to be in one of the best guilds in the world from the very beginning of WoW Europe.I was in The Dark Embrace in Neptulon EU Alliance side from 2005y till the end of TBC.We cleared all the possible content up to and including Kil'Jaeden in SWP.Also Classic Naxxramas40man full clear -world 13 aswell.Finished as worldwide ranked 13 in BT/MH patch and approx 50 place in SWP content.When Wotlk came in the whole guild disbanded and i rerolled from my holy paladin to my alt warlock and joined guild Borked on Ravencrest EU Alliance.We killed all the encounters plus Immortal pre 02.2009,Realm 1st Sartharion,Insane Immortality ,Yogg+0 and Lich King Heroic +15%(world 55).On Cataclysm expansion i transferred back to Neptulon and joined Ad Infinitum (A) for full 13/13 HC 4.1 clearance including several realm 1st's.Meanwhile i was lvled my warrior and started tanking BoT/BwD/T4W/ including few heroic achievements in the late april/may.Late on i have cleared 6/7 HC Firelands(wanst there for Ragnaros HC kill due to ilness) and quitted the Warlock:i just sold him.Now im in Stormreaver Eu Horde side with my warrior with 8/8 DS normal.Morchok HC ,Warlord @ 17%,Yorsahj@ 11% and Hagara below 20%.

My current guild is Eternal Escension:They are bunch of good guys,but we are lacking progress so much progress due to ppl missing or not even accepting raids etc.

Here is a Log from yesterday doing LFR ,Siege of the Wyrmrest temple: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6in3qdf2a557bi9n/

I've kept ~90% attendance in most of the guilds I've been in so far ( had ~90% in my last guild for about 6 months with 5 raids/week).

I have working microphone and headset also installed Ventrilo/TS3 on my pc.My english is both written/spoken very good.

I can offer a trustworthy and skilled raider, with an excellent knowledge about my class. I've raided as protection throughout all expansions, but I've also gathered dps gear and played dps whenever it was needed (arms is my favourite spec - i know many will be tempted to say "omfg arms is not a real raiding spec , fury is the shizz, noob", but I believe that if played properly it can compete in real terms with fury, and even beat it on specific fights).

Last but not least, I'm a pretty social guy and once I fit in, I enjoy chatting, trolling, helping out guildies when needed, outside of the raid times. I'm pretty much of a forum troll aswell, and like to contribute especially to the tactics section, with whatever feedback I might find useful for a specific encounter.

UI non-raid environment screenshot:

http://imageshack.us/f/600/wowscrnshot011712143431.jpg/

All possible/required spells ,raid notifications and warning aswell as prepots and pull macros are binded.

My pc is quite good Core i7 950,6GB of RAM ,5870 in Crossfire mode + two 80 GB SSD's and 100mbp/s internet connection.Im playing mostly on 60 fps and during massive AoE bossfights the FPS drops to 35-40.

If you have any additional questions regarding my app, don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Best regards,Stilian.

PS ill upload raid environment screenshot as soon as i join a LFR raid.Also currently lvling Blacksmithing(again...) :)

Post subject: Re: Clevion-Protection Warrior
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:12 pm 

Here is a raid environment screenshot taken 2 mins ago:

http://imageshack.us/f/263/wowscrnshot011712150815.jpg/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:15 pm 

where is your omen? :(

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:16 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:39 pm 

no one cares about recount :-(

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... D/advanced

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:40 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:57 pm 
Officer

Hi there Clevion, thanks for your app.

Unfortunately we can't fit in another prot warrior at the moment. Best of luck elsewhere.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]