A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Famouswisp 70 Resto Druid
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 pm 

* Nick: Famouswisp
* Class and Race: Tauren Druid
* Level: 70
* /played: (time spend in total and at lvl 70) 26days on lvl 70 and 36 days total
* Armory link:
* Professions: (can you craft something special?) 375 Enchanting can make Executioner Steelweave on cloak
* Attunements: All
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: Full Mc Bwl Onyxia Zg AQ20/40 3 bosses in Naxxramas
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: Full Karazhan Gruul Magtheridon Ssc Tk Mh Bt
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you: (leave blank if none)
* Where and how did you hear about us? Have known you since pre tbc and talked to some of you

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
* Sex: Male
* Nationality: Swedish
* Playing times: (can you attend almost every raid sun-fri 19:00-24:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? How much time do you spend ingame each day/week?) Yes i can attend to every raid and im playing to much online every day.

* Previous guilds and leaving reason: The first guild i was in were Windwalkers on Vek'nilash. Rerolled from horde to alliance and joined them when the server was new started. The time they reached Naxxramas i was there for 3 boss kills before the officers made a own pact in guild and tooked the loot before others need and decided who to give what and to give them self when we used a dkp system. People started to leave and i joined them and did that to.
Second guild was Lux Ferre on Burning Blade the ghost realm where guilds always failed in pve and disbanded, but Lux Ferre kept it going well even if it went slow but we managed to kill illidan 4 months ago. After that i had some rl problems with girlfriend about me playing to much so i decided to sell my account and my computer, after i did that my girlfriend decided to brake up anyway so i was there without computer and acc. I know Famouswisp trought my cousin (miniland) and i decided to buy his druid as im pretty tired of levling my own :( but i know the class pretty well.
* Connection stability: Stable
* Other: (anything else you want to add?) If u got other questions feel free to ask them

DEEPER ANALYSIS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CHAR:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic. Atm im PvP resto specced but will ofc change it to full resto for pve and guilds best

* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for? Well i dont think i lack anything on the druid except some more mp5

* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics? I want to join a good and nice guild that has a good progress and to see the entire game, many people doesnt have that oppertunity to do that.

* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress? Im giving up my rl to be able to play World of Warcraft but i will work sometime to get some cash, but im planing to play world of warcraft for a long time now.

Hope this is good :)

Best Regards Famouswisp

Post subject: Re: Famouswisp 70 Resto Druid
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 am 
Casual

Did you play a druid before or just got one now?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:51 am 

Yes Night Elf female druid, played her for 3 years in Pve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:07 am 

Sorry i forgot to post armory link as it didnt work yday when i made the application.
But here we go now the site works to: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Famouswisp