Post subject: 70 Mage :)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:54 pm 

Your Name: Anders

== Character Info ==

· Your Character's Name: Phenom
· Level: 70
· Class: Mage
· Race: Undead
· Amoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Phenom (right now im in pvp specc)
· Previous Guilds: My first raiding guild was Unforgiven Angels, i joined them when they started. and we faced Illidan phase 2, but after that the guild disbanded. I stoped playing for a while after that, then i joined Next chapter and played there up to Mother. After the guild disbanded i was offered the CL spot in Aurora Borealis, and we came to mother aswell in that guild. but some of the guys in the guild left and made a new guild.

· What are your tradeskills? Enchanter 375 and Tailoring 375

· What PvE experience do you have? SSC/TK/MH/BT i diddent take Kael in tempest keep though, and in black temple iv'e been on every single boss up to illidan
· What days/ times can you attend raids(we raid sunday - thursday 19:30 - 24:00) I can attend to every raid, im an active wow gamer, so it wont be a problem.
· What are your overall goals in WoW? Well my overall goal is to play and have fun with friends. and see the final boss down in this game :)
· Why Crab People? Well why i want to join this guild is because you guys are imba, and i think it would be an honor to play with you guys.

Shadow Resistance: Full shadowres gear;)

I got ventrilo and a working Mic and am willing to talk as much as needed in raids.

Potting/flasking is the easiest part of raiding i never slacked on farming consumables.