[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - Gladiator Bipsridder, lvl 70 Undead Warlock

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:36 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Gladiator Bipsridder, lvl 70 Undead Warlock
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:13 pm 

Hey there officers, members and others associated with Crab People.
I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to read this application.

I would like to state that i am aware of your current warlock situation as i read the application below mine and saw the comments.
However i do feel worthy enough to atleast give it a shot, and see where it ends up.

I hope you will excuse me for my spelling, as english is not my native tongue i will try to keep it formal and clear.

Ill first start of with some personal information before we get into the characters gear, spec and experience.

Name: Rick Bollen

Place of birth: Tilburg "The Netherlands"

Education: Marketing and Communication focussed on the Music and Entertainment sections.

Tell something about yourself:
As i said before i'm a young dutchman who liked to have a good time. I spend allot of time in Wow. It has become a habbit after i had to spend over 6 months in a wheelchair due to a car that didnt see me comming from the right.
I'm all better now tho and when i dont play wow i like to spend time with my girlfriend and my rl friends in a club, bar or festival.
I see myself as a pretty loyal guy, ive been commited to allot of things in my life and ussually i try to do the best i can to get the job done. That go's for my studies, work but also my gaming.

I hope that says enough about that. Lets take it to the ingame information shall we.

Communication: I have bolth ventrilo and a working headset. I run it on a laptop wich is stationed next to my gaming pc. Reason for this is mainly becaus my pc's mic port is broken and i need to be able to speak on vent.

Chars lvled past 60: I have a cupple of alts over 60. Ill list them down below.
Bubbleblue - lvl 70 Holypaladin (main right when tbc hit)
Haaropjegat - lvl 70 Rogue (main pre tbc)
Fonzypoffs - lvl 70 NelfHunter (pre tbc alt wich i lvled to 70 over a 2 week holiday)

Name: Bipsridder

Class: Warlock

Proffesions:
Tailoring - 375
Engineering - 360

Secondary Skills:
Cooking - 375
First Aid - 375
Fishing - 375
Riding - 300

Spec, and why that spec ?
Destruction, it really is the only way to go as a warlock after you gain some nice gear and can leave your affliction days behind you. I find this spec to work the best for me. I can down some points out of imp hpstone and put them somewhere else in order to get allong with the other raiding warlocks.

Specc: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 1013030250
Armory gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Bipsridder (might show me in pvp spec and gear. I will logg of in the pve set ofc)
Picture of raiding UI: http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l193/ ... 204132.jpg
Quick gear summary: Selfbuffed with Felarmor i have, 1296 Shadowspelldamage, 27,02% crit, 218 spellhit rating and 10,2k hp with 9,5k mana.
In addition i have the "Cowl of the Illidari High Lord" and some spellhast items still banked (2rings, 1 neck with a total of 87 spellhaste). I dont use these yet tho due to other gear improvements i want in order to switch to spellhaste gear.

Wich spells Rotation do you use ? Ussually on a boss i start with my dots, this i do in order for the tank to pick up some threat. Than i just pop my "Icon of the Silver Crescent" and start loading those shadowbolts untill i run close to oom. I ussually just lifetap or/+ drink a pot to get the mana back up and to keep the nuking going. Whenever we have a shaman in our group. I tend to use Soulshatter and Lifetap right before he uses bloodlust so i can benifit from the buff a hole lot better.

Are you willing to stand on standbye ? Ofcourse, as ive done plenty in SchoolBus. I really dont mind sitting out for farm or progress raids. I understand some people are better picks dps or setupwhise and i can deal with that.

Can you Manage the 5-6 nights and the time? I should be able to join close to that number yes. Ive always been very stipt when it comes to signing up and planning irl and gaming next to eachother. That go's for the gf, family trips, diner. All that stuff.

Why do you want to join our guild and leave your guild ? As of yesterday the School Bus officers and raidleaders (me beeing one of those) desided to call it. We have been running BT and MH for allot of weeks trying to gear new people up to fit in the guild and assist us in our progress. Tho this tend to lead to allot of wipes, frustration, dropping moral and ofcourse hardcore raiders leavin for other guild. As of yesterday School Bus is no longer running 25man raids and that leaves me with a big gap in my free time. Ive always liked raiding and i would very much like to continue my experience, progress and growth in my class trew SWP and what ever comes after that. I hope i can be a asset to Crab People as i have been to School Bus and i hope you will find a place for me eventho i realise you are so very full of warlocks.

Are you ok with signing for raid in advance: I wouldnt want it any other way. Either signing on or off, i always do it in advance.

How do you prepare for a raid night? Ive picked up fishing and cooking for this. I ussually have plenty of spelldamage food in my bank together with flasks/elixers and wizard oil. If i cant be asked with farming the mats, i ussually just do the dailys and buy my elixers and oils from the AH. I save my flasks for progress raids and bosses while i abuse my elixers for those farm nights.

Well that was it really, think i covered most things.

If you have any questions what so ever, ask them. Ill check this application topic reguarly and will be online on my warlock allot anyhow. So if anything is unclear, dont be afraid to contact me.

Once again thank you for reading my application, i hope i have shown you what i can offer you.

Best regards,

-Bipsridder

Post subject: Re: Gladiator Bipsridder, lvl 70 Undead Warlock
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:33 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

+5 points for the name at least

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:22 pm 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:25 pm 
Casual

As i have said to ekkorn aswell 6 warlocks is just too many, if a spot does come open ill keep you in mind.

Thank you for your application and good luck finding a raiding guild.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:20 pm 

ah, that really is just to bad.
figured i could just give it a shot but ye, somewhat expected it.

Thnx tho for taking the time reading it.

Carry on :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:53 pm 

Haaropjegat - lvl 70 Rogue (main pre tbc)

omg :P , ive seen some other dutch names like : Strijkijzer, badeend, pollepel, maar deze slaat alles :P