[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - Resto druid application.

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 2:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Resto druid application.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:48 pm 

Hello there,

I'll try to not shamelessly copy paste some application form from another site and i'll just tell you some stuff about me and hope i won't forget anything.

Some boring info about myself first:

My name is Ricardo, i'm 25 years old and living in the Netherlands. I'm done with school as of last year and i'm currently working from my own home. ( So there's nothing which will cause be from being late etc )
In my spare time i go to the gym to work out or train thai-boxing.

About my character:

I've started playing when the game launched straight away. At first i played only casual with my friends but then i rerolled alliance resto druid to help out my brother and his guild and i started raiding. I've sticked with that guild untill the end of Naxx. ( we reached sapphiron ) After that some officers left the guild and other merged to a new guild, which i decided not to join.

When the expansion came out i decided to reroll again and rolled yet another resto druid but this time horde. I'm now playing on Warsong and i've cleared all content in the game. Even though i've been at 4/5 KJ kills i've never even seen muru and only been at Brutalus once, which is the main reason i am leaving. I understand more then 1 druid isn't very usefull on fights like that and druid isn't the most viable healer in raids at this time, but for me raiding is the only thing left in the game which i find enjoyable
My Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ng&n=Deija

The only time i'm not online is usually saturday. The rest of the days i'm available from 6pm till 1/2.

I always come prepared and mostly using the following buffs:

Elixir of draenic Wisdom
Elixir of healing Power
Golden Fishsticks
Brilliant/ superior mana oil or the wizard oil ( it adds a little healing in fights i've got enough regen )
And some stacks mana/ healing pots.

The way i usually play is during trash and easy bosses is: i just keep a 4 lifebloom rotation up the tanks and/or the poeple who are taking the most damage.
In the fights with more random damage and/or spikes i pitch in with alot of regrowths and more rejuv's swiftmends.

This was the only pic i had with me in raid.

You can see most of the basic mods i'm using. I find this grid very usefull since it's really clear when people go out of range. and it can be customized to show curses poisions which will be removed by just clicking the player. I also use a bar which shows the duration of my hots on all my targets so i can keep my hots rolling more smooth.

I've got a solid pc btw. Quad Core something with an expensive graphic card and a stable connection. I also got a working mic and i'm not afraid to talk on vent.

I chose to apply to you guys because as i said before my friends are playing here and i decided to rejoin them even though they play kinda casual. Even though there probably will be lots of open spots in guild with the coming of Wotk i decided to search for a good guild before it launches.

Well normally i would tell u now that i'm a really good asset to the team ( which i am ) But Since you have the game on farm and we also have. ( Well killing KJ on a tuesday night last week isn't really farm but ah well ) i can't really prove myself by playing on pushing content, which imo is the time where you can prove yourself bu learning/ adepting fast.

Well thanks for reading the wall of text and i've probably forgotten 1 or 2 minor things so feel free to ask me here or ingame ( Will be transferred in 2/3 hours )

Hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Ricardo/ Deija

Last edited by Hori on Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Resto druid application.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:56 pm 
Casual

:!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:27 pm 
Ex-Officer

Didn't Spike give up trying to recruit a resto druid a couple weeks ago? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:42 pm 
Casual

Thats one horrific UI :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:52 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:04 pm 
Casual

Could at least try out Bartender and Pitbull ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:07 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:10 pm 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:15 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:55 pm