[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] X-realm paladin ( ret by heart )

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:22 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] X-realm paladin ( ret by heart )
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:46 pm 

Name: Kasper
How often do you play per week and at what time?: I play everyday. Logon about everyday after 14 to 15 CET.
Do you have Ventrilo 3 and/or TS?: Yes I do, got both but broke my mic, Just have to buy a new one.

Character Name: Outkasted
Class: Paladin
Current Spec: 5 / 11 / 45 - Holy
Primary Profession(s) and skillpoints: Enchanting 375 - Herbalism 375
Secondary Profession(s) and skillpoints: First Aid 375 - Low skill in Cooking/Fishing. Nothing worth mentioning.
Armory Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Outkasted

Alts (Class - Professions - Level - Profile):

Got an rogue named Served level 70 with 375 JC / 375 LW
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... t&n=Served
And a druid named Cowmana level 70 with 375 JC / 375 Enchanting
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Cowmana

Are you attuned for Mount Hyjal & Black Temple?:

Yes I am.

Do you have any experience with previous high-end content like?
Pre-tbc i fooled around on a mage where we finished off, MC,Bwl AQ40 upto twins and thing 3 bosses in Naxx - my memory is off the wall :)
Tier4 (kz, gruul, mag)? Cleared all of it.
Tier5 (SSC, TK)? Cleared all of it.
Tier6 (MH, BT)? Clared all of it.
SWP? I have experience upto Mu'ru. (which btw is a bastard.)

What Guild were you in before or while applying and why did you leave/do you want to leave?

I am currently in a guild named The Khalasar. I have lately been very inactive due to alot of family issues, such as 2 persons in my family passed away. which took really hard on my parents and my sister, so I decided to lay down on the game, so support my family. I'm now ready to see new challenges and begin in a new envirement. I feel that this is the perfect time to join a new guild and even a new realm to meet up-coming friends, and new surroundings. I finally feel it's time for a change, so that's why I have made the decision to forward this app.

Intro about yourself and why Cràb People should invite you;

My name is Kasper, I come from Denmark, and I am 18 years old. I am currently an student going on the last year, and getting home from school mainly at 14:00 CET everyday except for the weekends I have played WoW ever since it got released, the TBC came out. I saw this as an new beggining so rolled the class whom all i knew anything about was ûber buffs. Originally i wanted to heal, but after trying out retribution ( even tho imo ) currently it sucks at many occations, i got hooked!

I think that Cráb People. should invite me because I am very dedicated at what I do. I never slack in raids, and always give myself 100%. I take great pride in doing a spot on job every raid. What more to add? I'm a nice guy who likes to make jokes, but there's a time and place for everything. I know when to put the gameface back on when it's needed. I am aware of my gear is slightly off-side of whats your standards, but i know that you might gain a slightly less experienced and geared guildie, you'll get an awesome character, a great guy, and a person who gives all he has to make you proud, and safe with having me in the raid.

Define what PVE raiding is for you, what you have to offer and what you expect:

PvE raiding is all about exploring end game content, while having fun. Fun can be alot of things to alot of different people. Some likes to link fun with getting gear, but that's not exactly what I think of fun. Fun for me is having a good time with people you enjoy playing with. Killing bosses and getting far in end game content is also what I would connect fun with. It's a process of alot of things. I will offer the same as I expect from the guild. I'll add my dedication and professionalism to the guild, and I will of couse also contribute to the social aspects in the guild.
What I expect is quite simple. A nice atmosphere during and outside raids. 24 other dedicated raiders by my side kicking ass, and having a good time while doing so.

Can you support yourself with potions, elixirs, flasks various food's, weapon oil's/stone's, repairs, etc. either farming or buying:

Yes, which is why i decided to become an herbalist, i always have an alt fuilled up with herbs, if any fellow friend or guildie is in need of some pots. I will show up to raids with flasks/foods/oils.

Tell us a short joke:

Two eggs boiling in a pan, one male and one female.
The female egg says "Look, I've got a crack"
"No good telling me" replies the male egg "I'm not hard yet"

Hope to hear from you soon. Should I get accepted I will start the whole transfer process asap.

Thanks for taking your time to read my application.

Post subject: Re: X-realm paladin ( ret by heart )
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:55 pm 
Casual

Application looks very copy&paste with some minor changes and additions.
Same formatting/questions (minor stuff added here and there), even the same joke.

http://www.monstersguild.net/viewtopic. ... 4d4c67426d

Just sayin'.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:42 pm 
Casual

That joke made me chuckle :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:44 pm 
Casual

Peacock! Please please please name your pally Peacock :p

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:43 pm 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:20 pm 
Casual

why do ppl do that.. is it realy too much effort in writing one your self? if so you dont belong here

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:48 pm 
Casual

don't have time to read atm, will get back to this one on monday

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:18 pm 

Ima just explain as briefly as i can as im off to work in a min.
As i saw you had no "special" guild perticion to answer i figured the best one, to grab was one that answered all the questions, you should know to consider letting me into your guild.
Which is why i ninjad my friends perticion, if it any reason came out as i just copy pasted the same stuff he had written I am sorry, as that isen't the case. I answered all question with my own words and thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:46 pm 
 ICQ  Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:35 pm 
Casual

Cant we stop this discussion and let the pala CL decide plz. The guy might be good and if we need a pala, lets not ignore this one cause he made a mistake with the app.