Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Mage x-realm
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:57 pm 

Introdution

Hello there! Cráb People I would firstly like to say that this application is long, so the index is to be read and used as you so wish. I apologise to the officers and to whom who all have to review this, as i know from personal experience there is always one Gimpy player who comes along and makes you read an essay of his/her own personal life. Please sit back, if you aren't already doing so, and try to enjoy the read

Before evrything a small history

My main char was Druid, 4 weeks ago i quited the game. It's started to be very boring and hard for me to play with ppl i can't imagine even i was high raking officer but Warsong server don't give u any choice with recruits.. With all that i didn't enyoj to tank anymore, therefore i em making application here with Mage as my main choice for expansion.

Thanks in advance,
Benihime

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index

- Personal Information
- Character Information
- Gear
- Gaming times
- Computer Information as well as Ventrillo, Internet Connection etc
- The reason behind wanting to join "Cráb People"
- Raiding experience
- Alternate Characters
- Specification Information
- What Cráb People can expect from me
- Miscellaneous things: Keybindings etc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Forename: Christian

Surname: Wang
Language: (Strategic Communication)

About Myself:

I've played Handball for 7years of my life. I enjoy going out with friends, playing wow, spending time with my GF and anything physically challenging. I am currently still a full time student, studying Communication on every level and channel in a town called Helsingborg.

I’m a generous, loyal and hard working kind of guy who tries is very best (minus the studying ) in any task given. That’s me in a nutshell.

Characters Information

I started with my mage just a couple of moths ago since i got bored playing a feral druid. Most of the time i played in my Rogue on the Ally side on Neptulon in pre-tbc. After Neptulon i had a Wow break for studies and IRL life but i soon came back when there were more to kill in TBC. I joined the guild Nada om chromaggus and we killed ALOT and very fast. Everything seemed oh right but i was mistaken. We came to Felmyst and it became a wipeparty after wipeparty untill now when ppl stop showing up and we have no progression. I've lost my faith in these ppl and my time there is over and i'm searching for a new home for

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Benihime

Gear

Ok, ok, you've got your noggin screwed on, but your asking us to gear you up?

No, I’m not asking you to run me through any instances! I want to be apart of a community of players who focus, have a good time and are determined. I want to be apart of Cráb People!

Hmm, you have good intentions but with Sunwell we just don’t have the time or the space to run you through lower 25man content.

I am more than happy to grind potions and materials for the guild as well as better gear for my own benefit. I am determined, loyal and ready to provide the legwork.

Gaming Times

-Monday: 14am - 12pm

-Tuesday: 14am - 12pm

-Wednesday: 14am - 12pm
-Thurdsay: 14am - 12pm
-Friday: 14am - 12pm
-Saturday: 14am - 12pm
-Sunday: 14am - 12pm

Naturally if something RL pops up during the week i shall immediately notify high ranking officials. Exams are not issue at least for me.

Computer Information

-I have a sustainable internet connection DSL but the fps amongst the download rate is simply superb at current.
-I have Teamspeak & Ventrillo downloaded to my computer also. Both operationally with a microphone which is fully functional, i am also not afraid to speak up on Voice, but i also know when to shut the fuck up. I enjoy the occasional sing-song outside raid times, some of my favourites being Panic! At the Disco which i hope some of you will look forward to hearing

The Reason behind Wanting to join Cráb People!

Short 'n' Sweet...

"I barely touched upon this before. You people are simply exceptional. Focused, determined etc More importantly you thrive upon your members, you are leading this battle group by example. I am prepared, and i quote, 'offer their loyalty to Cráb People' i can say that i certainly am prepared to do that. I am after a guild, a family of people who are happy, determined and likeminded. Cráb People is that guild..."

Raiding Experience

I started playing WoW on Jan 5th.05. I remember the days of waiting for a 3hr AV queue, finding stuffed gnomes in the mailbox of iron forge it was so crowded. Since that period i have had my fair share of raiding experience, which follows:

Pre-TBC: whit Rogue
Zul'Gurub: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
Molten Core: Cleared
Blackwing Lair: Cleared
AQ40: Cleared
Naxx: 1 Boss Killed.

I cleared the above with a guild called The Silver Horde on the server, Neptulon EU

TBC with Mage

Karazhan: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
TK: Cleared
Mount Hyjal: Cleared
Black Temple: Cleared
Sunwell: 2/6

Alternate Characters

My only other character is Anastacia on the server: Neptulon EU.

Spec Information

Naturally that is your decision; I just love playing the Mage in any spec, but fire is my nature.
Like i said, i am happy to go any spec you so wish, your decision totally.

What to Expect From me

I am a generous, hard working helpful bloke. I enjoy helping others out regardless of not receiving anything beneficial out of it. I am prepared to grind into the long hours of the night and early hours of the morning to provide all I can to Cráb People. I'm a guy who wants to improve, excuse this sounding cliché, but I want to be the best!
I have the vocals of a angel i am resourceful *caugh*, respectable, mature and likeminded. I am Cráb People quality!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misc.Information

Naturally i use key bindings, if you'd like a copy of them please don’t hesitate to contact me in-game and i shall post them here at once.

If you've read all the above i /bow you. I hope you enjoyed reading it as i enjoyed writing. I seriously hope this is an exceptional application as i spent hours writing it as im sure you did reading it.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me in-game or via email.
christianwang@live.se

Thanks in advance, for your time, and thoughts.
Benihime

ps. I understand that you don't recruit Mages atm and my gear is not olala but i am multi skilled fanatic who love this game, therefore i wanted to try.

Post subject: Re: Mage x-realm
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:11 am 

too long, didn't read!

nice app! :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:26 am 

Thx i did put down my effort in making my app so it will be considered and hopefully accepted by you guys. So i can show u what i can perform nad benefit u guys especially in WOTLK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:09 pm 
Casual

Read it /respect to me
Will discuss with the officers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:55 pm 

Just to update. Got a new ring and enchanted some which hadn't been enchanted when i posted my app. and yes /respect to u if u read it all. put my whole vucabular in it

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:58 pm 

....... I spend like 4 hours to make this application... and u just copy and change names? THIS APPLICATION IS COPY/Stolen FROM me, u can see all on http://forum.imbalanced.org/viewtopic.php?t=3332

Register first.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:05 pm 

I kinda suspected it, the english in the first bit is flawless, and the second bit is pretty shit! :p copycat !

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:23 pm 
Casual

Copied application and hear some stuff about your app being up on 10 sites or something.

It's a NO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:27 pm 
Ex-Officer

failfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfail

fail

Enigma.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:35 pm 

omg me and chris was like OMG me and chris was like omg.... rofl

"i played football for 15 years"

yea ok many ppl have.... but if im gonna rip this i've gotta make it my own

"i played handball for 7 years" WHY??!!! R U A FUCKING HOMO?