It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ACCEPTED] Holy priest app
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:32 pm 

In Game Name: Lewna
Class: Priest
Level: 70
Spec: Holy 20/41

Got a fair few alts on Nordrassil; Lunaa, Lunalicious, Lewnas and some i rarely play

Personal Information
What is your real name? Lone Jakobsen
What is your real gender? Female
What is your real age? 22, 23 in march
List any referrals you might have within the guild: none
What times do you play the most or are most active in the game? After 3pm on weekdays and pretty much all day in weekends
Email Address: Lunapopz@hotmail.com

(RAID) Karazhan : cleared
(RAID) Zul'Aman : cleared - timed runs aswell
(RAID) CoT:Hyjal : cleared
(RAID) The Black Temple : cleared
(RAID) Sunwell Plateau: 4/6

Professions:
375 tailoring
375 enchanting

Played time:
bout 50 days only on priest, though counting bout 270 days as resto druid

Can use and follow directions on ventrilo etc.

Previous Guild(s): Quite the long story here, was at first a member of Ad Nauseum on runetotem - lateron officer. Quite bit into aq40 etc we struggled alot, as many guilds. Eventually, when paid char transfer got implemented, we merged with a guild from emerald dream into Mortalis on nordrassil where i became officer. We cleared most vanilla content and ended up at 4h in naxx. About then, TBC wasnt far off and we sorta decided to reform the guild and get rid of eventual suckers, so we created Precedent - on nordrassil. Back in SSC/TK days Precedent were one of the best PVE horde guilds in eu. Few old mates decided to quit/step down, me aswell. After that, they pretty much went downwards and Precedent only managed 4/6 in sunwell. I quit them quite alot of months ago to join a more casual guild. A few incidents there - which ive explained to Dolt, made me reconsider my position in a casual raiding guild as i wish for a more hardcore approach - which is why im applying here.

Raiding Experience orignal WoW: up to 4h
Raiding Experience TBC: killed eradar twins

Resistances (Unbuffed) please list any resistance sets you have here:
Full SR gear for mother

Describe your personality and disposition in general.
I'm a friendly, funny and quite laid-back person who tries to help out where i can, be it random boosting for someones alt or theorycrafting, I try and help out with my knowledge of the game and my class - wherever it be my main or an alt. I aint shy of the usual odd gchats either ^^

Describe what you like about the game and your character.
I like this game mainly because of the pve part, standing eye-to-eye against that huge monster knowing that everyone will do their best to bring that bastard down is a great feeling. I've been a healer since i started playing WoW and it's the part i enjoy the most in raiding. Knowing that you are a key part of the whole game.

Either way, I hope you'll consider me for your wotlk team - looking forward to hearing from you.