[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - Holy Priest Application [WotLK]

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Holy Priest Application [WotLK]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:40 pm 

First i want to start off with a short introduction of myself;
Hi2u, my name is Sebastian, i live on the west coast of Sweden in a town pretty close to the city of Gothenburg, i'm 18 years old and i'm currently studying computer techniques and alike on a early-college level (i think i should explain it that way). I currently have a pretty free study schedule and will probably have until i quit school and i tend to spend the time on playing games, mainly WoW but also DotA and CS 1.6.
My general playing hours is, well... 24/7.

Off to the fun part..

Why do i think Crap People are the right for me and why would you place your bets on me?
Well, it's a tricky thing evaluating yourself without being a complete moron saying you're the best of the best..
However i'll do my best.

In the early days of WoW (Late Beta) i rolled myself a warlock, played around with it and fell in love with the class, as soon as the retail was released i rolled myself a Undead Warlock and played with it to 60 although i got bored of it for some unknown reason and rolled a rogue, played it throughout MC, BWL, AQ40 and ZG/AQ20 until the guild i raided with fell apart and i ended up leveling another 2 alts, Gnome Warlock and Human Mage which i Pvped with and gained myself a suitable rank 11 on the mage and rank 12 on the warlock in the shortest time ever on the server i was playing on which would be Vek'nilash. I dedicated myself to it, i wanted rank 11 mount for both charaters and i kept going til i reached my goal. When TBC was released i decided to roll a Warrior due to /EMOEMOCUTCUT about me being bored with wow and i wanted to try out something new.

I ended up leveling it to 70 and started raiding with it and i ended up with Kara, ZA, SSC, TK, Gruul, Mag, BT and MH fully cleared pre-nerfs after i achieved what i wanted which was killing Illidan blizzard decided to release SWP, we got stuck on Kalecgos because there were only a handful of people who wasn't too damn retarded to understand the whole rotation in the fight and maintaining calmness and not panicing. 30%ish was the best i did and i just couldn't be arsed applying to another guild til WotLK hits which leads me to where i am now.

I got a fresh leveled/kara geared Priest which i intend to spec holy or disc depending on what will be the most efficient healing wise and raid-beneficient in WotLK (I haven't bothered reading up that much on the class yet but i can assure you that every single aspect and fact about priests will be known to me before i hit 80) but healing is the way i want to play it and my goal now is?
Being a part of a solid core of people who got brains and can make progression happen, can maintain calmness and not panic no matter what happens and are social with abit of humour. I've heard quite alot about you from a friend of mine on this server and i i'm pretty sure you're the right guild for me.

And finally the things your requested in the "form";
Yes i am VERY willing to use flasks/pots/elixirs/buff foods and alike on a daily basis and farming possible res gear or alike has _NEVER_ been a problem for me due to my insomniac problems (I tend to sleep ... barely at all). I do have a microphone and every voice com you could imagine and my computer + connection is top notch and i have NO mother/sister/brother/dog/cat- on fire which could in any way interrupt my raiding. (I guess you hate the "brb cat on fire" afk message as much as i do)
And as my playing hours are basicly 24/7 your raid hours is not a problem at all and i will be aiming for 100% raid attendance.
I've also been able to take two weeks off when WotLK hits to be able to level to 80 fast as hell so i'll be able to farm instances and rep before the first raid is assembled.

I guess there's not much more to say, if you want any information whatsoever just write a reply or pm and i'll answer it instantaniously. Oh and the priest currently resides on Sylvanas but it'll be transfered instantly if i would be accepted. I guess it's rather irrelevant but here's the wowarmory link to the priest, if you request it i'll link the armory to the warrior aswell;

Good Luck, Have Fun and i hope i'll see you soon enough :)

Yours sincerely,
Enki

Post subject: Re: Holy Priest Application [WotLK]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:05 pm 
Casual

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:46 pm 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Oh shit sry! =D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:55 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:20 pm 

I played on Vek'Nilash, all my friends had rerolled and my guild was disbanded, most of them transfered away. That's what caused the /emocutcut which made me roll my Warrior.

Even if we'd have all content on farm i'd still show up for the raids just as often, clear the instances for the sake of my guildmates even though i might have all rep/loot etc i need. I'm not the egoistic kind of person from my old guilds point of view and i hope you wouldn't see me as that kind of person either. Besides, PvP still exists if we'd end up raiding once a week instead of normal raid times.

And no, i'm not rerolling anymore, i've leveled 5 characters to 70ish and even more to 60. I'm taking my priest and possibly my rogue to 80 but more then that.. no. I want to complete a WoW game/expansion for once after semi-failing TBC and failing Vanilla WoW. ^^