Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Melouz - Application!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:16 pm 

Hello there Crábs!

I am currently tired of being in guilds which haven't really made any progress at all lately, and I am keen on starting up with the raiding again. I'm currently staying on the boulderfist realm, but seeing as ALOT of new guilds have transferred here, I want to get out of this realm. Talnivarr was a place I chose mainly because of IRL friends and because of an old in-game mate who informed me that a new guild called Cráb People on Talnivarr was focusing on hardcore raiding, and if I ever were to be interested I could look it up. So I did.

Seeing as you guys have cleared all of the WotLK content, including achievements such as, Sarth + 3 drakes etc. I really want to be a part of such a guild and continue as a raider in the upcoming new content.

- A little info about my character

Name:
Melouz

Race:
Undead

Level:

Class:
Warrior

Spec:
Fury

Link to official WoW armory page:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... t&n=Melouz

Time played:
About 160 days total.

Is this character your main or an alt?
This is main main-character. The one I'm currently focusing on, and raiding with.

- Info about the player behind the character

Christer

Computer:
My cumputer is up-to-date. I rarely have lagspikes, I rarely have disconnectes and I rarely see any high MS.

How often do I play ?
- I am available on Monday 19:00 --> 23:00
- I am available on Tuesday 19:00 --> 23:00
- I am available on Wednesday 19:00 -->23:00
- I am available on Thursday 19:00 -->23:00
- I am available on Friday 19:00 --> 23:00 (Depending, really.)
- I am available on Sunday 19:00 -->23:00

- Raid Experience

A brief overview of the experience I have with raids either in TBC or pre-TBC and WotLK
Ok so my raiding experience is pretty OK I might say. I started out on a human warrior pre-tbc. MT'ed MC/BWL/AQ20/40 etc. Got pretty nicely geared with that char. I then leveled a NE rogue up to 70. Got to Kara/Gruul/Mag/TK/SSC level with that character. I then switched to a Undead Warlock (rerolling Horde for good), and started raiding Hyjal/BT with that char. I currently haven't really done any Sunwell yet, due to lack of activity for a while. In WotLK I leveled up an Undead Warrior which I had from pre-tbc at the same time as I was playing the Human Warrior. I mostly PvPed on this char throughout pre-TBC and TBC. I finally reached WotLK and I got really excited when I saw the fury specc in raids/heroics. So I figured I'd stay that way and I've finally cleared everything there is to clear in WotLK. Looking forward to trying Sartharion with 3 drakes!

- Ventrilo

Do I know how to setup ventrilo?
Of course. I'm practically on vent 24/7.

Do I have a mic?
Yes, and I'm totally not afraid of using it.

Do I speak on ventrilo?
Yup, whenever it's needed.

- Guild Experience

What guilds have I been in previously?
In WotLK I have been clearing most of the content with Notorious, which lately disbanded due to loads of unactive members. We made a new guild, but I found it lacking activity as well. I didn't get to raid 10mans nor 25mans at the sceduled times, which I found extremely irritating at times. I recently joined a pretty hardcore guild which cleared everything except sarth + 3 drakes. Been hopelessly trying to do the encounter, but people can't really seem to grasp the fight.

- Other Info

Why do I play World of Warcraft?
Just because of the fact that you can practically do whatever you feel like doing. I feel that this is probably, if not the best MMORPG I've ever played. It's not just the game itself, but the community, it really feels like a place where you can take a break from your real life and just get lost in.

What changes would you like to see made to the game & why?
Currently I find the PvE content a little bit easy. I am looking forward to new raid-instances and encounters which should definitively make the progress of some guilds a bit harder.

As I stated before. I am an active, good and spirited raider which does his 100% each and every single raid. Even when we're finding a rough path in some way or the other. I am currently Blacksmithing/Mining so I can make DPS/healing maces, shields, gear for pallies/dk's/warriors mostly.

I could say that I'm that raid-booster most of the guilds need to have a fun time and at the same time make good progress both in-game and on vent at rare occasions :]

I am hoping for a positive response from you guys.

Best regards, Melouz Undead Fury Warrior.

Post subject: Re: Melouz - Application!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:35 am 
Casual

Crab people has to my knowledge not lost a single warrior since created almost 2 years ago. That said, the application looked like serious business :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:23 pm 
Ex-Officer

Well technically the guilds been around for longer then that but with a different name and even more technically 2 wars of have quit since that time, 1 was jst extra baggage and the other was Vision who rerolled DK, however there still doesnt seem to be a need to recruit wars :(

However really nice app, Santori will be with you shortly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:25 pm 
 ICQ  Profile

Tuned was the last who joined, then we had wraak but he got the big boot. who was the extra baggage you talk about ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:32 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Aptitude.

And yes, im the new guy :(

Nice app, nice gear. Thumbs up for that

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:17 pm 
Ex-Officer

We haven't needed new warriors since launch of TBC, as posted above, quite we've had it opposite until one of them rerolled DK making the amount of wars we have perfect for our needs.

So unfortunately I have to turn down this app.