[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] 80 DK - Blood [51/13/7]

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] 80 DK - Blood [51/13/7]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:20 pm 

Character Name: Calli
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight
Level: 80

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... rr&n=Calli
At this moment in time Im chaining in instances, gaining reputation and replacing ALOT of items, so this might not be up to date, the way it is currently at this time. Is what I have.

Talent Spec
I've specced mainly blood, 51/13/7 this is what I think is the best spec for my current gear, I do want to try out DW Frost but dont have the hit to even get the numbers that I have with Blood 2h. I am willing to respecc to what ever you want, also wouldn't mind going 51/20/0 to give the raid a 20seconds melee haste buff, while my gear is the way it is as the buff the raid would get would be far greater than what I can do with the 7 points in unholy.

Professions
Havn't even started, due to power levaling my arse off to 80, Will be taking BS/Enchanting.
+extra sockots in my gear.
+unique enchants.

Reputation;
Grinding reputation with every single faction, shouldnt be too long before im Exhalted with all. Thinking maybe by Saterday.

Previous Guilds
Novus Orsa - Chromaggus; RL + MT through pre-attunement whipe, got up to Archimond in MH and Teron in BT, then left, as the server was dead.
IDDQD Sylvanas - Joined before Sunwell hit, main tanked everything in Bt/MH then also tanked up to Felymyst.
Betrayal Talnivarr - When Sunwell hit, IDDQD only took the best geared tanks to Sunwell I didnt have the gear as they had been farming Mh/BT for a good couple of months, then we came to a mutual agreement and I left to help some friends in Betrayal, In that guild I played a rogue which was my main, but mainly played someone elses character mostly a Paladin, Shaman and Warlock. Then it disbanded.

PvE Experience
As you can see theres mostly all of my experiance on there, though have experianced Muru and Twins on PTR, in the state they where in. Cleared everything before that and the only boss I did never see was KJ. I was fairly new playing and only started when TBC was about 2months away, so only seen MC/BWL/ZG/Ony. Have seen Naxx@70, and killed all the bosses.

PvP Experience
None, this area of the game never interested me as a prot warrior but hopefully I'll be pretty competitive on my DK.

System+Connection
10MB BB, My system can handle wow will ever through at it on the highest setting without even feeling the strain..

Playtimes
16:00-3:00 Sunday - Friday. Only day I cant really raid or choose not to is Saterday as I go out, but I dont always go out and can raid if needed.

Ventrilo+Mic
Have both, not affraid to talk.

References
Raided with Both Kyzzi and Kiska, only they can say about my peformance, if they remember it.

RL Info
My names Tom, from Liverpool, Uk. Dont go to School and have a full time stable job with stable flexible hours, played games since I could really hold a joypad love the game and always will do, want a bunch of guys I dont feel like I have to carry, in which we can slaughter the games content.

Post subject: Re: 80 DK - Blood [51/13/7]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:03 am 

What was your character in betrayal called ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:35 am 

Raíka.

Remember levaling in LBRS when you was on your hunter?, also the "scouse" one. Would usually play on Fidelity, Mca, Wizzen or Defiant.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:28 pm 

Also just found out that (Biliton) Is someone else I know, Miek. Played with him also.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:07 pm 
Casual

You're fidelity?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:46 pm 

Nope, Fidelity and the above named are all friends of myne. They all couldn't raid all the time so when needed, I would raid for them as the guild needed there characters during the progression.

Bearing in mind, I never played Fidelity whilst he was a memebr of Crab people.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:27 pm 
Casual

Hello there Calli. I'am gamemaster infinite.
Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused for you but unfortunately there is nothing we can do, I'd suggest you try to contact technical support for futher investigation on this matter.

No not really but current we don't have a spot for a DK.
Good luck and so on.

Nice app btw.