[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Resto Druid incoming!

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Resto Druid incoming!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:26 pm 

Hello there Crab People!

My name is Jesse, i'm 23. Living in the UK atm, and i would like to join your guild!

I'm not really familiar with the realm yet, as i'm transferring here at the very time i'm typing this app, but i looked across the realm forums a bit and i bumped upon you guys.

I got no clue how the situation on your resto druids is as i couldn't see recruitment status at the main as stated, but i'm gonna give it a shot anyway.

I'm not gonna go with the standard app. layout and just gonna tell you guys whatever pops into me and hope it will be sufficient!

I've started to play druid at the early years of wow, when we still used healing touch and shit. I entered Molten Core for the first on my old realm when those guys just beated Garr and i was hooked from that point on.
I stuck with that guild till we completed Full naxx just before TBC came at which point the guild split into many parts.
At the start of TBC i didnt raid at all, but i when i was asked to help some friends out in SSC i got hooked again straight away and cleared all the content after rejoining some of my old friends.
At Wotlk i didn't really powerlevel that fast coz i was afraid it would ruin the fun for me and went at my own pace to 80.. which took me like a little week.
I've now decided to transfer here since atm i'm guildless and my brother and roommate are playing here.
Even though the current content isn't really the biggest challenge there is, i'm still aiming to be amongst the best guild since i just like organized shit and people who out the same effort in the game / raid as i do myself.

About resto druids and raiding now. I started out stacking somewhat alot of spirit, since it seemed druids could actually go oom in the beta, but i found out it's not a big deal yet so i started stacking the old healing/spellpower again.
I've cleared all raidcontent in the first few weeks but mostly as a backup, which is the reason i'm applying here. Since everything gets cleared in about 1 day anyway there's no spot for me anyway since they can manage perfectly with 1 resto druid. After asking and finding out they already got 2 new rectuits and i couldn't join for a normal spot i explained my story and decided to transfer.
I can raid everyday exept friday and saturday, at those days i try to build up some RL ( i fail most of the time ), i always come ontime and prepared with flasks ( Frost wyrm i'm using atm ) and food / feasts.
As for the raiding itself as resto druid, i'm mostly using WG / LB.. about 60/40 i suppose. Sad as it seems i can't find anyway with to do more effective healing. I've tried with HT glyph etc but it just doesn't do the trick yet for me. I usually end up behind the priests on healing meters at the raids i've been so far.

Here's a link to my char btw. If it's down i Suppose my realm has been changed and i will edit the link later this afternoon!
( got like 1900 healin /1k spirit )

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... on&n=Sandu

Btw, i'm always willing to respec for raid or even join as another spec or class even, but i prefer being a tree.

*Thinks a bit about what he's forgetting*

I got a really stable pc, i don't know the spec but it's 1 month old and i got over 100fps in raids and i can't even remember the last time i crashed.
I also got vent installed ofc with a working mic. ( Altho i'm abit shy!)

*Thinks a bit more*

Can't come up with more stuff atm, I've made the app a little short but that was my intention since i don't like apps with huge walls of text.

If there's anything else you wanna know pls ask me here or ingame when i arrive.
My name will be different since i already saw Sandu was taken sadly.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Regards Jesse

Post subject: Re: Resto Druid incoming!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:25 pm 

First of all,

nice application!

second of all.... am a worthless piece of crap who has nothing to say about recruits.. so good luck!

Kyzzi

ps. armory isnt working, for me atleast... it says your char isnt over lvl 10 :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:04 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:34 am 
Casual

Ill ask the other druid we have + officers about your app.
You should know our answer soon i think :D

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:50 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:12 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:18 pm 
Casual

To be honest it seems to me you're too horny on healing meters, and don't understand your class.

There aren't many raid damage heavy encounters, and winning( or losing) healing meters dont mean anything

60% WG implies you're not actually being useful, just trying to get high on said meters.

After speaking to the 2 resto druids that still play that I ever considered skilled, and considering my own knowledge of the druid class, I'm even more confident you aren't what we're looking for.

This still isn't a declination. There are others to be heard, but to my understanding you are not what we're looking for.

Well written app though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:53 pm 

Hey,

I've gotten another good offer and since this is leaning towards a decline i've decided to accept that.

Sorry for any wasted time i've caused.

Good luck on all future content and see you guys ingame perphaps.

Post subject: Re: [DECLINED] Resto Druid incoming!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:43 pm 
Casual

Good luck!