Race: Troll

Class: Shaman

Specc: Restoration

Professions: Enchanting 450 / Inscription 426

Geographic Location: Finland, Helsinki

Current Guild:
Pohjanoteeraus

Armory l: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Gjutter

Previous raiding experience: I have no raiding experience in pre tbc since I never even tried raiding with my hunter. In TBC I have cleared everything from Karazhan to Mother Sharaz never got further than that :<. in Wotlk I have cleared everythin except Malygos but we got him to 9%

Who am I: My name is Antti and im studing in upper secondary school. I have played WoW since patch 1.6. I leveled My hunter in Boodscalp - PvP to 60 and it took quite a long since I was a bit noobish at that time ;) Soon after I dinged LvL 60 I quited playing and I cant remember why. I didnt play WoW for about an year but then many of my friends started playing here in Talnivarr So they draged me with them and Now im here. Leveled my shammy and played with every specc in TBC mostly as Elemental and Enhancement but also played as resto for some time. Now im playing as Resto and I really like it :)

Why do I want to join: Well, at the moment im in a guild called Pohjanoteeraus wich is finish guild. We have downed everything excepth Malygos. Reason I wanna leave Pohjanoteeraus is that ppl are afraid of wipeing on new bosses such as Malygos, everytime we have setted up Malygos raid we have troubles to get enough ppl and usually we have to start it with only with 20-23 players. I want to raid in more core guild than Pohjanoteeraus. Also would wanna meet some new ppl since I dont know much ppl in Cráb people.

Why should you recruit me: Iam very active and I got pritty decent gear. I know all the tactics and I always got flask or elixir in raid with me and Food buff if there is no Great feast. Iam always at max focus and come early to raids unless I got really good reason to be late. Im friendly and I like help others :)