Is this your own account?: Yes
Race played: Orc
Class played: Death Knight
Current level: 80
Professions: Jewelcrafting and Enchanting
Current talent spec: Unholy 17/0/54
Are you willing to change to another talent build for the guild? Yes, I am
Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Unrealeck

Currently my gear isn't top-notch, but this is only because I barely got to raid in my last guild because an officer and friend of the guild master was the same class as me and would always take precedence over me.

Personal Information
Interests:Movies, Music, Pubs, Clubs and of course games.

Link to a pic of your UI:I currently use Blizzard’s default interface with ‘target of target’ and a castbar for the target

Why do you want to join Crab People? I've been looking for a while for a guild that is into serious raiding and not into pissing about. I am looking for a guild that is actually in need of my class, and in need of me as a player. I am also in need of a competitive guild, that actually puts effort into playing the game, and tries to be the best they can.

Who do you know in Crab People that could vouch for you? I am on another realm, so I have not yet met any of your players.

Previous raiding experience
Pre-TBC:
Molten Core
Onyxia’s Lair
Zul’Gurub
Blackwing Lair
Ahn’Qiraj
A little of the original Naxxramas

TBC expansion:
Karazhan – Clear
Gruul’s Lair – Clear
Magtheridon’s Lair – Clear
Serpentshrine Cavern – Clear
Zul’Aman – Clear
Tempest Keep (The Eye) – Clear
The Battle for Mount Hyjal – Clear
The Black Temple – Clear
Sunwell Plateau – Done only a few bosses in here

WoTLK expansion:
Naxxramas 10man – Done only a few bosses
Naxxramas 25man – Clear
Archavon 10man – Clear
Archavon 25man – Clear
Obsidian Sanctum 10man – Clear
Obsidian Sanctum 25man – Clear
Malygos 10man – Clear
Malygos 25man - Clear

WWS or Damage meter I don’t have any of these right at the moment but I can try and get into something later and give you a screenshot of Recount.

PvP experience I don’t really play in the Arenas but I am interested on the side of raiding.

When are you available to raid with Crab People? I can do any day of the week from 19:00 - 01:00 or even later most days which can be from the afternoon until the early hours of the next morning. I do however like to take a Friday or a Saturday off to relax and go for a drink.

Previous guild Last guild I was in was called ‘Victory or Death’ on Chamber of Aspects. I was offline at the time and I came online to find my guild had disbanded due to a falling out by the guild leader who "went emo". This is one reason why I am absolutely looking for a steady guild that has established itself and is keeping things going with a nice atmosphere. This is essential to me.

A little about my playstyle I’d say my best qualities when playing the game are determination. In pretty much any game I play I’m like this. I am determined to win all the time, so I’m persistant.
I also like helping others that are nice to me. If you have time for me, even if it’s a “hello”, I have time for you.
As for knowledge of the game, I’ve played since it’s release day and built up almost every character class in the game to the highest level. When I want to beat something, I'll keep trying until I do.

Do you Ventrilo? I currently don’t have a working microphone, but I do have Ventrilo and I can use it. A microphone is something I can buy though.

Past MMORPG experiences?I used to play mostly FPS games, including Counter-Strike, Enemy Territory, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty and several more.
As for MMO games, I’ve played Final Fantasy XI, Planetside and a few others which aren’t really worth mentioning.

Post subject: Re: Unrealeck - Unholy Death Knight
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:08 am 
Casual

Thank you for your application but we just filled our dk roster for the moment, also you are lacking abit of gear but good luck in your search anyhow.