Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:19 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] DK Unholy (Hellfire)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:37 am 

Hello Crab people, before i start my application. I would just like you all to know that I currently reside in the realm hellfire and that I'm interested in transferring over to a new realm.

Name:
* Alucárd
Class:
* Death Knight
Level:
Race:
* Blood Elf
Real Name
* Aaron Knight

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ire&n=Alucárd

Nationality and where you live currently(include timezone)
* My Nationality is English and I'm Living in England. Time Zone is -1 Hour Behind Game Time

Current Guild
* Stercus Accidit (Friend rank as I'm looking for a new home)

Previous Guilds(list all guilds where you've raided before!)

* Ordo Renatus (Hellfire)

Previous Raid Experience; Vanilla WoW, TBC(also please tell us whether you did these bosses before or after 3.0), and WotLK
* I started playing when TBC came out so i have no Vanilla Wow Experience, but my experience in TBC were Kara, Gruul, Maggy, World Boss's, ZA, Ssc, TK, MH and BT. All of these raids i have cleared. I never got a chance to see SWP. WOTLK Experience is Naxx 10 cleared, Naxx 25man cleared, OS 10man with 1 drake Cleared, 25man OS with 3 drakes cleared, Malygos 10man and 25man cleared

What spec do you intend to raid with?

* Im Currently Unholy spec. I would love to stay unholy spec. I like to do alot of research on my class and unholy is beneficial to the raid with my current spec and it does very good DPS. If need be, i will respec to any spec thats beneficial to the guild.

Why did you leave your previous guild? (Or why are you leaving your current one)

* At the moment I'm currently friend rank in stercus accidit. For a while now i have wanted to transfer over to another realm and as Ulduar is approaching now is the time to move and find my self a new home.

What add-ons do you use?
* My Addons i use are: Omen, DBM, Recount

Summary of your background and interests:
I'm currently a student studying ICT. I love to go out Clubbing parties etc. I'm into anime cant get enough of it. I Love to play wow and raid. I am a very dedicated person that always thrives to become the best and i never give up. I especially enjoy progression raids, I cant get enough of that feeling when u finally down a boss after many trys.

Times i play: (weekdays and weekends i play from 5 game time to whatever time the raid finishes) or if there is no raid till I'm tired

Reason for me wanting to join:
The reason why i want to join crab people is that I'm currently looking for a new home. I also want to join a guild full of dedicated raiders that enjoy to play the game at its best. I would like to join a guild like crab people as you fit the criteria i am looking for and much more

What are your long term plans for WoTLK?

* I plan on becoming the best
* Helping my guild as much as possible
* Clearing all content no matter how many try's it takes
* To have fun and meet new people

Extra Information: I wont be transferring until i get the Ok from you guys. Also just to let you know i am a very friendly, helpful and dedicated person that if not busy will always help out.

Thanks for reading my application and hope to hear from you soon

Post subject: Re: DK Unholy (Hellfire)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:11 am 
Casual

SHIT GICE, ITS THE GUY FROM CASTLEVANIA! RUN!

Post subject: Re: [DECLINED] DK Unholy (Hellfire)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:14 am 
Casual

Thanks for you application but we recently filled our dk slot.