[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] x-realm Resto Druid

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] x-realm Resto Druid
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:03 am 

RL info
Name: David

Im an awesome person irl and in wow, currently studying BSc BA (4th semester) and kicking it. I spend my freetime on my job as a clerk in a hardwarestore (slowly earning towards 1 million if I keep working the next 10 years!) and gaming WoW.

Character information
Name: Amucasaki
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Played time: 115 days
Professions: Herbalism / Enchanting (None of my professions are maxed, because Ive been changing them a lot, and then decided to make a DK (miner and inscriptionist) alt which became my farmerboy.

I have extensive experience as playing a resto druid. It’s the class I play best in game ever since 3-4 months after the launch. Back in the day, where Crab people was just Phoneix merging with Pariah, I couldn’t get into guild, because I wasn’t attuned for BWL when I dinged 60.. cmon lads ^^

Armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Amucasaki

Im sorry for busting my own balls with cheap enchants (rings, weapon, wrist, chest, legs) , got no excuses for it, can get them improved in a blink of an eye (except shoulders, havnt grinded Hodir rep), but I don’t want to deceive anyone, because Ive been playing in those enchants during all my raids.
Im thinking strongly about removing my enchanting profession and learn JC’ing for better Gems and easier farming (prospecting saronite etc., which is what im doing on my alt)

Got 2038 Bonus Healing in Tree-Form.
The thing I loved about druids before patch 3.0.8, was the 0 sec CD on Wild Growth, meaning that changing all my gems to spirit (yes retarded) would give me so much mana regen that I could spam it during encounters assigned as raidhealer keeping everybody up, which is basically why I believe it was nerfed with a 6 sec CD.

Raiding Experience
In WoW Classic, I cleared almost everything except 4hm, sap+KT and C’thun. Was the Druid officer in the guild.
I, the druid, was created waaaay back in classic, on the server Deathwing. Then moved to Talnivarr at the migration.

In TBC I was “following the front” in the period where SSC was released, cleared that place on the server Talnivarr. Then I was called into military duty (værnepligt) so I quit wow and didn’t get a chance to advance further into wow.

In WOTLK 3.0.9, Ive done everything. Naxx, 3D, Maly. In the guild, requiem, we were just running the achievements and gearing up for ulduar… but the GM’s left the server this morning to pursue some “dreams” on another server.

How do I prepare for raids?
- Well, when I don’t know the tactics (1st attempts, quite rare), I carefully study the encounter via whichever guide I can find on the internet, and cross-reference my guide with an officers in a good time before the raid.
- Im always flasked up for encounters.
- I always listen and don’t talk crap on ventrilo, unless told otherwise.

Im able to attend 4 days of raiding every week between 19.30 to 02.00 servertime. I mostly eat dinner at 18.30 till/or 19.00 due to job timings.

If I missed out on anything, please comment on it :)
Thanks for reading my application, looking forward to hearing from You.

/Amucasaki

Post subject: Re: x-realm Resto Druid
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 pm 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:05 pm 
Casual

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:18 pm 

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and to be 120% honest, every Saturday (Depending on my shift at work)

Yea thats 5 days with sat. This wont dissapoint you that occasionally I can also raid on sundays, but on fridays, I normally go to town.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:39 am 
Casual

What is.. Occasionally can attend on sunday.

Since sunday is a big part of raiding progress.

Also have you ever dpsed as a moonkin and if needed would you be able to respec?

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:49 am 
Casual

Also! you stated you wanted to get rid of your enchanting and take up JC while you have herbalism. Since Herbalism only gives a selfheal and enchanting gives you 38 Spellpower... What is the reason for keeping herbalism?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 am 
Casual

Geit needs a new title to be implemented.

THE INTERROGATOR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:07 am 
Casual

I like it :o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:51 am 
Casual