[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [ACCEPTED] Priest X-realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:21 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ACCEPTED] Priest X-realm
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 am 

WoW Information:
Name: Hexflex
Class: Priest
Level: 80
Current Spec: Shadow for grinding and speed run naxx.
Professions: Leatherworking + working on Enchanting (all for the extra spell power for raids)
Glyphs: Renew, Circle of healing and flash heal.
Playing since: ~4 years.
Internet Connection: Very Stable.
Server: Laughing Skull

Personal Information:
Name: Marcus
Languages: Swedish & English.

Armory Links:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Hexflex (Priest)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&n=Trakz (DK)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Vermelina (Vanilla + TBC Main)

Talent Specialization:
I'm currently specced shadow but im not applying to you as shadow so no need to talk about it. I have healed as both Disc and Holy and atm i find disc kinda useless for anything but MT healing and that made it boring to play tho i feel its getting buffed in 3.1. Holy on the other hand have more things to do and is good for both raid healing and MT healing, my current holy specc is 14/57/0 http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bVcbzhZfxxcf0qihVhst i have never hade any problems with that specc and i feel i can do very well with it.
I can ofc respecc for guild needs.

Gear:
My gear atm is not super but not bad something in the middle i would say, as you can see i got hit rating in my holy gear and thats beacuse i whas mainly Shadow for raiding when we started but rerolled healing for guild needs and i felt that the shadow pices i hade were not really that bad for healing so i passed some loot for people that needed it more.

UI,Clicking, Keyboardturning, Keybinds:
I dont't have a nice UI so im going to spare you with not posting it
And no i dont click anything and i dont Keyboardturn. Stopped clicking when i started playing serious with my warrior @ 60 and it whas to slow and i hate slacking so got rid of that as fast as i could.

1- Renew
2- Circle of Healing
3- Prayer of Mending
4- Binding Heal
5- Prayer of healing
6- Devouring Plague
7- Shadow word: Pain

s1- Mass dispell
s2- Holy Nova
s3- Inner Fire
s4- Mind Control
s5- Trinket

F- Inner Focus
G- Shadowfiend
V- Shackle Undead
T- Guardian Spirit
R- Mana pot
§- Divine Hymn

Mouse buttom 1 + 2 - Dispell magic - Cure Disease

Playing Times:
I play when i can and thats alot sence WOTLK came (/played on lvl = 21 days) i pretty much play 12 hrs/day and if i get out in the real scary world i do that on fridays/saturdays.
Only thing that would make me miss a raid is some emergancy irl but have not happend any yet atleast
Got 100% activity in my Previous Guilds, whas late to 1 raid beacuse of a birthday dinner but thats pretty much it.
So to sum it up ur times fit me great ;).

Raiding Desire:
Well i enjoy a challenge so i have to say that WOTLK content so far have not been so dramatic but i like raiding overall so dont really care if its tank or spank or if its a super intenense fight, even tho i prefer the last so it dont get to easy to get gear ;)
and ofc i bring food + flask to raids.

Guild History:
I have not done that much PvE in the time i've been playing wow i started wow as UD rogue playing some MC/BWL but i mainly focused pvp reached rank 13 and then got some bad results in school so desided to quit playing and sold my rogue (got alot for it ;D) and when the school whas under control i started playing again with some irl mates, i made a warrior on Dunemaul and joined a guild called <After Life> they were a great PvE guild but they were not really in need of a warrior so i just played PvP for fun it whas pretty close to TBC anyway.
So when TBC came i still whas in After life and i got raid spot we were server first to clear Kara/Gruul/Maggy but the something happend and we just did like 3-4 bosses in SSC and some drama went out and ended up with half of the guild migrated.
I left AL and me and me and some friends focused PvP and trying out the new part of the game, Arena. I whas very lucky to find good people to play with and we went really far, got our Gladiator title + mount and season 3 with me being the highest rated warrior in the Battlegroup.. good times i tell you.. good times..
When season 4 came i whas very bored with wow and after i got full brutal gear Me and my irl mats whas going to start playing horde so we lvled up chars on Laughing skull dident really do much when we got 70 did some ZA pugged what we could to waste some time.
So on 80 we joined a guild called <I GOTTA GO> my mates are still there but i left it when we started doing 25 mans beacuse raiding 1 day week at that time whas not fun at all, so i made an application to <RetroSpect> and got in. Raided with them for awhile cleared the content and when we finally hade everything on farm the Officers decided to make a new guild without the guild leader. So i left RetroSpect and joined the new guild <Resistance> and from the moment i got into Resistance i felt "this is never going to work" people were slacking, people did not care anymore, people whas tired and we dident even have people for raids on raid days.. invites whas allways 18:30 we start the raid at 19:00 people that hade signed up for the raid came up to 1-2 hrs late..
brb getting something to drink lol.
Here i hade a irl mate on Magteridon that i spoke with for some time back and they were looking for a DK tank so i said to myself "Hey, lets give that a shot. Cant stay here anyway!" so i got into the hardcore guild <Ave> on Magtheridon which whas "okey" but it dident give me much i usually pugged sence they were doing achievment runs and they dident want trials while doing that and when i dident want to pugg anymore i started to ask questions why they dont test the trials and stuff and they got mad for no reason and i just said put me on casual and went back to my priest.
And here i am applying to another Hardcore guild hopeing for better luck :).

PvP Experience:
Ye most of it in BC tho:)
got 2100 rating with a rogue in 2v2 in this season but he migrated and now i pretty much dont pvp/arena anymore.

Experience pre TBC:

Molten Core [Cleared] on Rogue
Blackwing Lair [Cleared] on Rogue
Zul’Gurub [Cleared] on Rogue

Experience in TBC:

Karazhan [Cleared] on Warrior & Priest
Gruul's lair [Cleared] on Warrior & Priest
Zul'aman [Cleared] on Priest

Experince in WOLTK:

Naxxramas 10&25man [Cleared] on Priest & DK
Obsidian Sanctum 10&25man [Cleared] on Priest & DK (incl. 3drakes Kill, only 25 man made trys on 10 man but havent been a kill try yet.)
Malygos 10&25man [Cleared] on Priest & DK

Trivial WoW Information:
Fav. Encounter – Sarth+3drakes (lol)
Least Fav. Encounter – Kara......................

Trivial RL Interests:
Skiing, Golf, Soccer, and computer gaming.

Why I am an asset to your guild:
I'm a dedicated and experienced player that allways work hard no matter what.

Closing Statment:
I do know that i dont have the best gear and im not on ur server so no one know me but Laughing skull sux :P and i dont want to be treated as a trial/alt for the rest of my wow life when i want to raid 24/7. So just by an accident really i came across ur MMO recruit post and thought i might give it a shot, can't hurt right?

Thank you for considering my application.

Best Regards, Hex.

Post subject: Re: Priest X-realm
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:38 am 
Ex-Officer

One curious thing, since you posted your keybindings (Something that usually has little relevance to other people): Do you not use greater heal and flash heal at all, or did you just forget to mention those keybindings?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:03 am 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:06 am 
Casual

Binding stuff to anything beyond 5 ftl! :D

We seem to get more and more worked through applications now, which is cool.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:12 am 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:22 am 

[/quote]

What bindings do you use to move then ? :o[/quote]

move with mouse ^^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:24 am 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:37 am 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:52 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:06 pm 

If you only move with your mouse, i can imagine it being hard to target people while moving, or how do you do that ?