[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Veranaas - Holy Paladin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Veranaas - Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:26 pm 

Hey guys, im veranaas the holy paladin applying to join crab people =]

Real Life Info:

Name: Jake
Language: English

WoW Information:

WoW Information:
Name: Veranaas
Class: Paladin
Level: 80
Current Spec: Holy
Professions: Mining + Enchanting
Glyphs: Glyph Of The Holy Light, Glyph of the wise, Glyph of seal of wisdom, Glyph of lay on hands,
Playing since: 4 Years
Internet Connection: 8MB Virgin Media
Server: Talnivarr

Armory Links:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Veranaas - Veranaas

Talent Specialization:

I have the talent specialization set to holy, 51 / 5 / 15 i am a raid specced holy paladin having all of the greater blessing so i can buff in the raid, i understand my talent tree perfectly well, and i can play with it very good.

I can respec to DPS if the guild needed me to, currently gathering badges to get some offspec gear =]

My Gear

My gear at the moment is not extremly bad, nor is it amazing, only my legs are very poor. But my gear get's me through naxx and malygos etc, i am just needing the drops which i am not getting :P. But all in all as stated above i can heal all hc's fine.

As everyone does i would like some amazing gear and be clearing everyone top of the healing meter, at the moment i'm in need of gear alot, but it comes to you when it comes to you =]

UI,Clicking, Keyboardturning, Keybinds:

Tbh, i don't see the point in using a UI, the default ui does what it's sposed to do, i have x-perl unit frames for easy customization and have my things set out perfectly so i can get them.

I can't stand clickers, i as everyone used to click when i started, but instantly found out you can use buttons so from then on i use buttons.

Keyboard turning i don't do that at all

Keybindings, supriseingly enough i don't use keybinding only on the ones which i really use, e.g. divine please stuff like that.

Playing Times:

Monday: Can raid in the afternoon 4:00pm and onwards GMT
Tuesday: Can Raid in the afternoon 1:00pm and onwards GMT
Wednesday: Can Raid ALL day
Thursday: Can Raid ALL day
Friday: Can Raid ALL day
Saturday: Can raid every other week
Sunday: Can Raid ALL day

Guild History:

I started in a guild called "Reawaken" the guild master was "Laithan", i did alot of content in that guild mainly gearing myself up, i started as a trial then progressed further and further into the guild and later got promoted to the rank "The Leader" having led many succesfull raids with the guild. Later on the guild master started to go inactive and so did the people within the guild, sadly the guild disbanded and it was no more, but everyone kept in contact with one another.

After that guild disbanded, a couple of weeks later i had a whisper from Laithan, asking me to join a re-form of the guild Reawaken, i gladly accepted the invitation knowing that we were all back together again as a guild and progressing together, further down the line the same thing happend again, and the guild disbanded i then learnt my lesson and tried to find a suitable stable guild.

I then went solo for a while, farming heroic's and pugging naxx, but it wasn't as fun as being in a guild. I then got an offer from hell bound to join their guild, i accepted as a trial, i didn't like it at all, and explained to the guild master my resons for turning them down.

Sévan was a guild formed by one of my other mates "Selyn", this again had some members from Reawaken guild, but it was going fine, and i was willing to give this a try, soon enough more and more slacky members started to roll in and raids became harder and harder due to people gear. At the moment i am still in the guild as a social member but wanting a "Proper serious progressing raiding guild"

PvP Experience:

I haven't done alot of Arena, but i do alot of BG's when i get bored, currently getting PvP retri gear then hoping to do good in 2v2/3v3

Experience pre TBC:

Done, almost every instance if not on my friends.

Experience in TBC:

Done nearly every instance again, on my friends rougue

Experince in WOLTK:

I have done OS 10/25 No Drakes up
I have done Naxx nearly 10/25
All hc's

Don't let this put you off, if i had the right guild, i could easily complete these.

Raiding Desire:

My raiding desire is.

I want to be one of the best
I want to be in one of the best guilds
I want to be one of the first to earn the acheivement (e.g. Uludar)
I want to be an experiences raid member, that can shed lght on other people and help them.
I want to have more fun in wow and seriousness at the same time.
I want to acheive goals not many people have.

Why I am an asset to your guild:

I know crab people is one of the best guilds on talnivarr, and i want to be one of the best healers on the server, i will be an assist to the guild with seriousness when needs be, a sence of humour, a social experienced raiding player.

Closing Statment:

I'm not the best healer in the game, but with the right chances i can give it a shot, i would love to progress with you guys and meet new people who enjoy the game just as much as me, and also be a serious raider.

Well thanx for reading this guys, and i hope my thread is taken into consideration!

Cheers guys

Jake - Veranaas

Post subject: Re: Veranaas - Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:45 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:47 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:48 pm 
Casual

You make no sense. You use "buttons" instead of clicking, but not keybinding?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:22 am 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:58 am 
Casual

We're currently full on paladins, and you don't seem to be of the material we're looking for. Good luck elsewhere.