[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Deadmaus - Paladin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Deadmaus - Paladin
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:46 am 

Hi Cráb People, this is my application to your guild.
hope i will answer all your questions about me, if not just ask.

First i want to start with, I play the paladin because it is a Hybrid Class, That means apply here to your guild, as Protection, Holy or Retribution. I can asure you im top notch in each spec.

With that said, ill start on my application now.

General info
Your Character Name:
Deadmaus

Your Race:
Blood elf
Your Class:
Paladin
Whats your /played?
36 days, 23 on level 80.

armory.wow-europe.com link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Deadmaus

Your Nationality:
Norway.

Your Age:
Your RL Location/Time-zone?
Server time gmt +1

Detailed playschedule:

I work 10.00 am to 17.00 pm every Monday, Wednesday and friday.
Other than that im pretty much online.
Always been close to 100% raid attendance.

Gear:
My gear is top notch except some parts in retribution and holy.

What kind of raid experience do you have?

Classic
ZG - Done
MC- Done
AQ20 - Done
BWL - Done
AQ40 - Done
Naxxramas 40 - Done, expect some bosses. (sapp and kt)

TBC
Before nerfs
Kara - Done
Gruul - Done
SSC - Done -
TK - Done
Magtheriton - Done
ZA - Done
After nerf
BT

WOTLK
Everything.

Do you use any form of Messenger program? (MSN Messenger etc.)
Msn, Irc.

Do you have a working mic and can you speak on ventrillo

Yes.

Previous Guilds:
Succession on Outland EU, Played mainly as Protection.
Imminent Demise on Outland EU, Played mainly as Holy paladin.
Filthy Gaming on Outland EU, Played as Holy paladin.

Why did you leave each of your previous guilds?

Imminent Demise: long story short, It fell apart.
Filthy Gaming, Stopped Raiding.
Succession, Disagreements with Officers.

Why did you choose us?
Well, first of all. i want to progress, i want to progress quick, and i want to have fun while progressing quick.

What do you expect from us?

Perfection, Fairness, respect and understanding.

What do you feel you can offer us as a member?

My knowledge, dedication and team spirit.
im always up today with the latest theorycrafting on my class.
I always maks my potentiol.

Do you have previous MMO experience?
Lineage 1 and 2.
Diablo 2 lod.
and many more.

Tell us a bit about yourself!

My name is Martin, im a 18 year old Boy/man, currently resident in Norway, Moss. Its a medium sized town 1 hour drive from Oslo.
I live at home with my Parents, my sister and my little brother.
I dont have any problems with this, does not affect my game time, they respect my priavcy and when im busy, im busy.

I am a dedication gamer, i love wow, and ive been playing it since realease with breaks in between.

before, back in vanilla, i played a druid on a realm called Ragnaros.
i cleared my first ZG, Mc, Aq, BWL, and Naxx (xept Saph and kt) with him.
then right before TBC, i started a mage on the server Xavius, i was lvl 60 2 days before the realease of TBC,
i was 70 in a few days after the release, and i joined a semi hardcore guild wich i cleared Kara with, then i was lucky to get recruited to the best guild on the server, "My little pwny"
There i cleared Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK.

After that i took a break from wow, for about 6 months, started to level a Warlock. on outland, cleared karazhan with a guild called "Sick And Twisted" Stopped playing my warlock, leveled my druid to 70, cleared about everything in TBC with him.

Then i took another break. this was allitle longer.
went back to playing my mage, and then my friends currently located at outland wanted me to start there for the expansion.
so i leveled deadmaus, a month before Wotlk i started, got lvl 70.
2 days after i dinged, i pugged BT, MH. to see the bosses, and explore the instances.
(funny thing was, my main hand was a lvl 63 green and my shield was a lvl 36 shield with 3 str.) this did not seem to stop me and i ventured true the instances killing 3 bosses in mh and everything in BT except 2 last bosses.

So I hope you have some questions for me.

Post subject: Re: Deadmaus - Paladin
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:58 am 

Added some screenshot of UI and Keybindings.

User Interface

Keybindings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:26 am 
Casual

I disagree with your gem choices. I disagree with your spec. You are not hodir exalted. We do not need additional paladins.

However, thanks for your application and good luck elsewhere!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:09 am 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:11 am 
Ex-Officer

To Raens that's just a compliment

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:17 am 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:37 am 

If you have mana problems yes, which i haven't had, yet.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:47 am 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:16 am 

The numbers will be about the same, just with less crits ?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:22 am 
Ex-Officer