[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined]Dolmes Moonkin Druid

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined]Dolmes Moonkin Druid
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:46 pm 

Things About me

hello my name is Simon and im 17 years old, and i live in sweden.

just for the moment, or 2 year ahead im a student, im studying electrcity here in sweden, göteborg for those how know. I can read and talk pure english, im a dyslecktiker some times :p hope thats no problems. I started to play wow for like 1 and a halv year ago, 3 or 4 weeks before BC came out, thought it was realy fun. I remeber how me and my friend watched movies bout raggy, we thought AWESOME i wanna do that, hehe. And nowdays i still take wow as it comes, new things to explore, higher levels to reach put other things to a higher grade.

Im a dedicated to wow and take it kinda seriously, and i enjoy alot playing it with my friends and talk with people bout funny things, stand outside Orgrimmar play some duel, complaning how OP some classes are xD kinda fun to start discussions about that hehe :)

about the Raiding im not so sure i can make it 5-6 days a week thats a problem cause i got homework, and thats a problem but i play as much as i can hope that is enought thought. And ofcourse ill always do my best.

I got a microphone and use ventrilo? yes, alot accualy mostly talk to my friends by ventrilo or skype.

I always bring Pots,Food for raids, never comes un-prepared.
Now to other things like my character :)

Some fact about my character

im playing on the server
TALNIVARR

My characters name is Dolmes he is a big nice cow (55/0/16)im willing to respecc any time, fun to chat with :) my proffesions is skinning and engineering started skill engi today before i wrote this apply ofc 450 skinning but only 300 in engi so far, changed engi from inscription, thought inscription was booring, no offence hihi :D

Here is my wow armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Dolmes

Still i got some things to improve, my head should we not talk about haha, ive killed KT a million times and when the head finnaly drop for druids a rouge gets it, i got mad xD and some other stuff is GiMp as my other trinket, still didnt found any better so i got The Skull Of Gul'dan from illidan ;'( and i still need to farm rep for my shoulder / head enchants and i can improve my 8+ stats on my cheast to +10 so i still need to fix some things.

some other things like PVP if foks wanna do some arena / Bgs

in level 70 i was top 20 on my warrior, didnt got the rank, :'(
and im gathering gear for dubbel ressi but this server has become so slow on BG's but im farming honor, and my gear will raise, and i maby go moonkin after the patch when they get a small buff (A) atm i got 540 ressi~ still hard to survive but ill work on it.

On my spare time im on the gym and is with friends, loads of fun, people from göteborg wanna party some time ? =D!!! and drink bear and have a fun time, im not 18 so i can't go to a bar :(! sad sad but i think this was all bout me and my wow playing and some extra things, and if you want to ask me things send mail to Simon_tyken@hotmail.com, add me or send mail, or PM in Wow my phone number i wont give away XD haha

thx for me / Dolmes, Simon

Post subject: Re: Dolmes Moonkin Druid
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:15 pm 
Casual

Even though we could really use an extra druid from time to time...

Im gonna decline this application cause of a few points :

Gear
Enchants
Gems
Proffesions
Talents
Dont know when you can raid
No WWS logs of somesort to show how your dps is.
For me ... Your english is just wierd to read :>>>>
The guild your in now.
Previous PvE experiance

Think i covered most of them :>.

But still! The Crab People foundation ( TM ) thanks you for your application and we wish you a great day.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: [Declined]Dolmes Moonkin Druid
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:47 pm 
Casual

What, not even a single question?
That title of yours is slipping away :(

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:03 pm 
Casual

Fine! all ask extra on the next app then.

Happy?

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:21 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:35 am 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:05 am 

lol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:33 am 
hi we added a rating to you're rating in arena so now you can win while loosing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:51 pm 
Casual

Last edited by Miba on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:01 pm 
Casual