[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Nekomata Resto/boomkin drood WT join CP

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Nekomata Resto/boomkin drood WT join CP
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:22 pm 

1.General Information
Character Name : Nekomata
Character Race/Class: Tauren/Druid.
Character Spec: Restoration
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Nekomata
Further information: Iv'e got almost full tier 7.5 Missing the head... i have done it alot of times ... just that im really bad at rolling :P
Proffesions: Really low atm ... around 400 engineering and 370 skinning or something ... going to lvl ehm both soon.

IRL
Name:Nicklas
Times I will be online: I will be on everyday of the week with the exception of Wednesday sometimes.
Teamspeak/Ventrilo: I'm experienced with Ventrilo and Teamspeak, got a working microphone and a stable internet connectio

PvE/PvP Experience:around 2k rating in s2 In tbc as restoration.
TBC PvE: Karazhan (10/10) ,Gruul (2/2),Maggy (1/1) , SSC (6/6) and TK (4/4) BT (9/9) SWP (1/6)
TBC PvP Earned Rival Title on my warlock on Hakkar EU.
WOTLK PvE*OS 10 y 2(1/1), Naxx 10 (15/15), Naxx 25 (15/15), *OS 25 (1/1), VOA 10 (1/1), VOA 25 (1/1),

* Ive only done OS 25 with 1D up.

I am an active, mature player, I try my best to stay focused during all boss encounters I don't like when someone slack just because it is like Patchwerk or something ...

Previous Guilds, why did you leave them?Rebel zepihyr I was/is Gm for that guild ... but i stopped playing for a little while because of school So i kind of disbanded it

I've heard that you dont need a restoration druid so im giving it a try to applye as boomkin... dont have that good gear as boomkin but i can start in my resto gear ... its only 1 thing ... i have to low crit/hit chance in resto gear ... so im going to try to get more emblems and buy stuffs to get more spell crit/hit
Also got pretty good feral gear ... like 1 valorous 3 heroes ... Staff is staff of the undeath carrier

I'm applying to the guild because of that i want to go hardcore in ulduar ...

STATS AS RESTO :
Spell power: 2196
crit chance: 12.58
Haste Rating:214
Mana regen:833

Your guild requirements

- Are you active (available to raid 5-6 nights/week) Yes
- Do you have excellent gear (Tier 7) Yes
- Do you have a microphone and use ventrilo Yes
- Are you willing to use pots/flasks on a daily basis Yes

Thank you for taking some time to read my application ... (: home you find something that you like ^^ cheers!

Post subject: Re: Nekomata Resto/boomkin drood WT join CP
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:53 pm 

Sorry forgot to link my ui pic http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image= ... 164340.jpg :) it does work for me .. im use to this ui so .. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:06 pm 
Casual

All in all a good app.. The 15 year old part scares me a little bit.
But i guess lethorian could use a friend.

Will give more feedback when i get home. ( @ work atm )

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:09 pm 

Hehe lucky for him that im a friendly player then ;) and dont worry ... im mature so you dont have to worry about my age really :) but i understand your reaction... alot of people is complaining about my age aswell cheers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:09 pm 
Casual

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:16 pm 

well im using grid or x-pearl ...
I enjoy Xperl for its comprehensive coverage of all raid needs: health/mana, track your buffs, change colour if debuffable, out of range monitor, aggro monitor. As far as I can tell its downfall is its latency
But atm i dont have any pic how my ui and raid frames looks in action ... can load a new pic later if your okay with that ... im going out for a little while now im telling you when i comes back home

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:40 pm 
 ICQ  Profile

Looks like your playing on a widescreen monitor without setting your resolution to a widescreen resolution. Try look into that
No reason to make your tauren look fatter than it allready is xD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:13 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:18 pm 
Casual

Sarth 1d? Cant u like pug 3d nowadays?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:13 am 

To start with .. i havent even tried 3d... dunno why and i've got engineering and skinning because of i have alot of chars with proffessions ... warlock have 450 tailoring and alcemy hunter have 450 skinning and mining (farm char that i use to get mats for engineering) paladin have around 400 enchanting and skinning aswell so thats why i got engineering and skinning ...
And this is something that my ui will look like ... : http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5710/w ... 1409230913 some things that i need to remove and get new just havent got time to change ehm atm will do it later or atleast check if its something that can be usefull ... if you have any tip im listening ... 1-9 yes and then i have decurse on F and abolish poison on G ... that way i can dispell fast and then return to my normal keybindings... Anything else you want to know?