[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Flatanstina Holy paladin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:24 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Flatanstina Holy paladin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:15 pm 

Name: Viktor
Tell us a little about yourself: Hi I am a boy of 17 years who attend school, like computers and playing wow. Outside wow i go to the gym and I like being with friends on Saturday and drink some beer or someting else

Character Name: Flatanstina
Class: Paladin holy but has gear for running prot in ulduar also
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: JC and Mining 450/450
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... latanstina
Specc: My holy specc is currently 51/5/15. Which is the best holy specc for now in my opinion but if i need to respecc to give the raid a boost that is no problem for me.

Pre TBC raid experience:
I didnt raid then i just leveled an rouge to 60 and had some fun.
TBC raid experience:
gruul, za, Kara played most PVP in TBC
WotLK raid experience:
Naxx10/25, maly10/25 Os10/25 But have only done 3d in 25. Ulduar10 7 bosses ulduar25 3 bosses
Do you have ventrilo and a mic that works (and is not afraid to use it):
Of course that's half of the fun with wow. To talk on vent outside the raid and have fun but also so that it can provide important information during the raid.

What Guilds have you been in the past:
Active (as Ally Druid), Place Holder, Disguised Intelligence. I left Disguised intelligence recently because they only have 2 raid days a week and i'm want to raid more hardcore because its alot more fun then.

Why do you want to join Crab people:
Because you seem to be a very good and active Guild, which can all their class and do not make the same mistake several times and has an high level during the raid.

Why should we recruit you (what can you bring to the Guild):
For that I am doing everything I can to help the Guild and is a very high level and focus on the raid. Will always be with pots, food and flask. And i'm always looking to improve my raiding and if i come up with something that can help i share that with all others that are the class as me.

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: I'm online everyday and have atleast 2-4hours + the raid time but 2-4 hours to farm and prepare for raids and just have fun outside of raid to.

I will upload an pic of my raidframes as soon i come home.

Post subject: Re: Flatanstina Holy paladin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:30 pm 

Hi this is my raid ui http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=o0pkcj&s=5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:36 pm 
Ex-Officer

Do you use sacred shield?
Also.. glyph of seal of wisdom, why?

Last edited by klogg on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:36 pm 

And Holy Shock ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:55 pm 
Casual

Waterloo, oh oh oh oh declined

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:19 pm 

Glyph of seal wisdom ends up reducing the average mana cost of Holy Light by more then 5%, because it doesn't change the amount of mana returned by Illumination so its a pretty nice glyph for some fights. I'm going to change glyph of seal light to glyph of divinty because i dont have any problems with my burst healing. sacred shield absorbs damage on who ever i put it on bot much but better then nothing or if i put it on myself it gives me 50% more crit on flash of light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:23 pm 

Post subject: Re: [DECLINED] Flatanstina Holy paladin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:23 pm 
Ex-Officer

My thoughts are that you need to learn how to handle your mana, I don't use ANY of the mana gems/gear/glyphs you use and I nave NEVER had mana problems I can't handle.

Post subject: Re: [DECLINED] Flatanstina Holy paladin
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 pm 

I don't have any mana problems i just like to have as much mana as possible all the time if some healers die.