[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Azyke Resto Druid

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:23 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Azyke Resto Druid
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:55 am 

Hello Crab People! Iv been talking with Rallylol and he said there might be a spot for a Resto druid in the guild, so i give it a shout.

Personal info

Name: Henrik
Little bit about me: I work in a Computer shop with evrything from selling hardware(graphic -ards to casemods) On my spare time i play alot of WoW wich iv been doing for the last 4-5 years, i am also exercising abit.

My character

Name: Azyke
Class and race: Tauren Druid
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rr&n=Azyke
Notable alts:

* Juuh 70 warrior (Talnivarr alliance side, armory not up to date on this char)

Professions: Alchemy & Herbalism
Played time: 106 days(this char have not been my main since i started playing WoW, have had several characters during that time so prolly around 300-400 days i guess total)

The essentials

Previous guilds

* Catch (went back to naxx 25 after several high ranked officers left for Chop Chop)
* Deceiver of Fools (pretty much the same as Catch)
* The burning blade(Alliance)
* an imaginary friend (Alliance)
* DO (Alliance)
* And Infidels on Doomhammer(Horde)
* Rest is not worth mention i guess.

Raidingexperience / Guild history
I started raiding on a 60 shaman on Magtheridon and played with a pretty good Swedish guild wich was server 2-3nd after Nihilium at that time, cleared MC,onyxia,BWL,aq20/40 and Naxxramas 40. + (kazzak,azuregos and the 4 emerald dragons) After 1 and a half year of playing the shaman i went casual with a 60 hunter and just raided with some irl friends, but that came to a end when they quited wow, and i decided to make a 60 priest wich i raided with in TBB, an imaginary friend and DO, prolly the Char iv spent the most time on during Vanilla WoW, But after a while igot pretty sick of playing alliance and seeing friends and guildies putting WoW on the desk, So i decided another time to try something else, then it was time for a warrior at the verry end of Vanilla WoW, wich i raided all the way up to Black temple(cleared) aswell thats the story with my Druid playing on Doomhammer EU. (as im now playing )

Why do I want to join Cráb People?
I pretty much consider my self as hardcore gamer and a WoW-Geek, wich spend alot of time on this Game and have done for several years, and pretty much know evrything from the Beta to where we are now (WOTLK) So,i have never been in some kind of Server best guild, just 2-5 And taking this as a chance to might become a member of CP and conquer the Hardmodes of Ulduar before this Expansion ends,i have currently no plans at all quiting this druid, as you might have thought im a Player/class jumper, wich isnt realy true, i enjoy this druid better then any class in the game, and i almost played them all. I also see my self as Good end game raider, sadly i havent got to clear Sunwel, I also see my self as a skilled Druid healer, wich know my class verry well and what im doing in raids.

Why should Cráb People recruit me?
I think Cráb People should recruit me becous im a Active and skilled Resto druid wich know my class verry well and have been playing this game since the Start of it, and im always doing the best i can in raids with 110% focus on the boss encounters, im reading alot of theorycraft and keep my self updated about my class and changes wich can improve my overall raid performance.

Why have you chosen the spec you have?
Becous i simply love being a resto druid, just seeing those numbers floating evrywhere makes me giggle, and i love to heal, prolly the reason why i almsot have played only healing classes since i started with this game. Also resto has come to a stage where it realy couldt be better, with the recently nerf on spirit, or mana regen can be discussed but it doesnt realy scares of me, im still love being a resto druid and attend to high end raids. Im also considering making a 2nd resto spec just for different encounters when more Norish spam and so on maybeusefull(like switching Revitalize for Tranquil spirit.

When can you raid?
I can raid 7 days a week without any problems, My work times fiths CP raiding times verry.

Other minor info

Vent: I have Ventrilo normal and mix, and got a working clear Microphone and im not afraid to talk on Vent.

My Interface
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3218 ... 223610.jpg
Standar WoW UI without keybindings, oh yeah now u might think, what a damn retard eh? well iv been testing several UI's, grid and so on, but i realy like it plain like the Blizzard UI, and im realy playing the best without loads of keybindings and so on.(pretty funny i think)

My computer
My computer is working verry well, im usualy around 40-100 fps in raids(but currently testing out vertical sync wich seems to put me on stable 60 fps in raids)

* EVGA Nforce 680i
* Intel Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 3.4 ghz
* Raptor 150 X & a Samsung 500gig
* OCZ pc 8500 DDR2 800 mhz
* 2x XFX 8800 GTS 512mb(g92) @ SLI

Internet connection: I have a Internett conection from Ventelo on 20/1 mbit wich is working perfectly.

Fun fact: IR HEAL, IR DO NOT DPS! IM A TREE dr000d AYAYAY!

Any people in the guild that you know? Meegozh and Nifty from DoF(cant realy say i know them well after like 1 month or so in DoF but they are 2 nice players bouth)

Last words
I hope that this application is written good enough, and that i have gotten all the information here that is needed. But if there are anything that is unclear or something i should explain or say something about, just shout.

Well that was all i guess, thanks for the time.

Best regards

Azyke

Post subject: Re: Azyke Resto Druid
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:19 am 
Casual

Clicking? :(

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:38 am 

oh yeah!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:29 am 
Casual

How can you target someone and pop a spell within 0.05 seconds if u need t move ur mouse? Clicking really is willfully nerfing ur performance.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:50 am 

Well u might have a point, but i dont see druid on raid healing as 0.5 secound to count that much, and pretty hard to calculate if its a half sec im useing more with clicking then hotkeying, but yeah sure il could make some hotkeys and so on, been playing abit with it so getting used to it quick. but i cant realy say that it would improve my performance in raids, since i dont think it would.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:52 am 

would say its kinda the same as useing Grid as faar i know, u click on the raid frame member and trow a heal or a hot.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:01 am 

This picture was taken on my laptop tho(wich dont have any keybindings), and got keybinding on swiftmend,trinket and Nature's swiftness.(on my main pc)

So to be clear i dont use any keybindings on hots or healing spells except swiftmend.

to bad i cant edit posts to make all this go into the application:)

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:05 am 
Casual

So you click on spells, even those on positions 1-6?

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:10 am 

lmao this is getting funny with the keyboard yes.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:29 am 
Casual

You click with your mouse, or you press the binds on your keyboard. 1,2,3,4,5,6 are binds.

Either way, having so many other unbound spells is ridiculous and you will not play better when you click as opposed to using binds, you just have to want to spend the time and effort to get used to it. Even if you had everything bound except dispel curse or abolish poison (2 examples of your unbound spells) I would still never recruit such a player.

We are a hardcore guild, and the very least we expect of our players is to put in the effort to play at their max. Clicking != effort.

And therefor, unless I completely got your application wrong, I see no reason to delay the declination of this application.

I wish you good luck wherever you choose to go and whatever you choose to do, but if you do wish to be successful in World of Warcraft, start by binding every single in-combat spell in your spell book.