[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] [Xrealm] Retribution Paladin - Oikku

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:15 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] [Xrealm] Retribution Paladin - Oikku
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 pm 

About me:

Name: Pete

Okay so, hello I'm Pete from Finland. I'm studying in Helsinki Business College to become datanome. In free time I'm mostly playing World of Warcraft or randomly going out, but not of course when there is a raid. Friday / Saturday I'm going to drink and stuff. I played floorball for 12 years and now I quit it since I was getting bored on it.

Character information:

Name: Oikku
Race/class: Blood Elf Male, Retribution Paladin
Talent build: Retribution, 0/14/57.
Professions: Enchanting and Jewelcrafting. My jewelcrafting is 290 at the moment since we have no Huge Emeralds in auction house. After I have 300, it's pretty simple so I can get the gems.

Armory link: Armory not working at the moment so I'll give you a picture of my stats and a few things worth to mention about my gear. 4/5 Conqueror, Darkmoon Card: Greatness, mostly Ulduar 25man gear.

http://img192.imageshack.us/i/mystatsh.jpg/

PvE Experience:

Vanilla:

Got no experience from Vanilla since I didn't play at that time.

The Burning Crusade:

Karazhan: CLEARED
Gruul's Lair: CLEARED
Magtheridon's Lair: CLEARED
Serpentshrine Caverns: CLEARED
Tempest Keep: CLEARED
Mount Hyjal: CLEARED
Black Temple: CLEARED
Sunwell Plateau: CLEARED

Wrath of the Lich King:

Naxxramas 10 and 25man: CLEARED
Eye of Eternity 10 and 25man: CLEARED
Sartharion 10 and 25man: CLEARED
Ulduar 10man: Up to Auriaya
Ulduar 25man: Up to Yogg-Saron

About my history:

I started playing when "The Burning Crusade" came. I created a alliance Shaman to realm called "Lightning's Blade". I leveled it to 70 and cleared Karazhan and stuff as Elemental and then I joined a guild called "SeVeN". I raided SSC, TK, Hyjal and BT up to Illidan as elemental. Then I applied in to "Exploding Labrats" in a realm called "Stormreaver". They were the best finnish guild at that time. I wanted there since it was an finnish guild and the raidtimes fit more better for me. I was able to raid as Enhancement and we cleared everything including Kil'jaeden. Then I left the guild since my school + floorball started, so I didn't have time to raid. Then I was just hanging around in Ironforge AFKing and stuff.

When WoTLK came I was thinking "How would it be if I would play horde?" and there the idea started. I bought a new account and created horde Paladin in to the same server I was playing alliance on, because I had some mates in there and I could join their guild called "OGs Finest". So I leveled my paladin up to 80 and at the same day I went in to Naxxramas. We cleared everything in WoTLK and we were waiting for Ulduar to come. So, Ulduar came and we went there at the very same day. We cleared up to Auriaya, but couldn't manage to kill him since our pull was failing. After all, we practised the bosses and downed em all, except I wasn't in the Yogg-Saron kill so I haven't killed it yet, but I know the tactics so no problem.

So, I left the guild and the server since I was so done with the lag and stuff. I migrated to Boulderfist, since I had a friend there. Now I'm AFKing in OG and writing this application. I'm able to migrate again after 8 days.

Computer info:

XFX GeForce 8800GT 512mb
AMD Athlon X2 64 +6400 3.2 Ghz
3 Gigabytes of ram

..and I have a very stable internet connection. I have never DCd.

I got Ventrilo and I'm not shy to speak.

You can contact me via:
In game, Boulderfist, Oikku.

or

replying in this topic.

I hope I didn't forget anything.

- Thanks for your time and I hope you like the application -

Post subject: Re: [Xrealm] Retribution Paladin - Oikku
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:25 pm 

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... st&n=Oikku

There's my Armory link.

Post subject: Re: [Xrealm] Retribution Paladin - Oikku
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:05 pm