Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Want to buy two tier 6 parts for druid.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:57 pm 

Hello Crabs!

I am interested in buying two parts of tier six . I got a tip saying that I should ask here. The pieces I would like most are the ones in sunwell, but I understand that you aren't selling those atm. Raided full hyjal before and seven bosses in BT as hunter. Got 1900 healing or t5 tanking gear, so basically you will have to carry me through the instance. I'll bring pots depending on which spec you want me to come as, hopefully I wont be totally worthless, although I doubt you will have problems doing it with 24 and half a player. I wouldn't consider myself a bad PvE:er so you wont have to worry about me wiping the raid or delaying it by going afk etc.

Please contact me ingame or let me know someone that I can contact, if you are selling, I would appriciate if the details could be taken in a whisper or PM.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon.

Post subject: Re: Want to buy two tier 6 parts for druid.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:15 pm 

I don't think were even thinking about selling Sunwell gear for a very long time yet, as people still need parts for main/off spec. and the bosses aren't exactly under-rated. BT was abit of a push-over and since we were farmin it for 4 - 5 months, we was able to sell a few parts.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:25 pm 

Yes, if you read my post again you can probably see that I know you aren't selling the sunwell parts and that I would be interested in BT/hyjal parts.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:55 pm 

I have read it again and you haven't wrote anywere that your interessted in BT/Hyjal m8. You just notified us that you realise we don't boost in Sunwell and that you've cleared BT/Hyjal, not that you wanted to go...

However, you are write in thinking that we sell BT/Hyjal epics, just let Meanlead know and he'll sort you out when we next go I suppose (also, I think there's a que atm, no t 100% tho)

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:17 pm 

Well, if you put two things together. I want to buy t6 and I know you aren't selling from sunwell. :) Just to put it out there, I am interested in buying hyjal/bt t6. Thanks I'll speak to Meanlead!