Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: LFG!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:00 am 

Hey

As the topic clearly states, I'm LFG. Sick to death of all the PUG's that never get past Rotface and the ninjaleaders, not to mention the heroically retarded people who stubbornly participate in whichever PUG I seem to be in, I plea to you!

I have no idea of the frequency of your guildruns, nor whether or not they're only 25's now that the patch is live, but I simply wish to make myself visible - should they occur.

I play all classes at level 80 and I possess knowledge beyond that of the average player for each and everyone of these classes. While I don't know all the handy tricks, I do know to use Summoning Circle to a satisfactory measure and the many tricks you can pull on for example Saurfang, Prof, Sindra and LK amongst others. What I don't know I only need to be told once to learn.

I'm currently in the process of updating myself to the patch, and I think I've done a pretty good job with most of my classes.

To cut to the chase, I would love for you to consider me in the event that you lack a member for your guildruns in either 10's or 25's. I understand if you don't do calendar invites, since altruns generally come spontaneously. If you ever should do a calendar invite though, keep me in mind! If you want me for a spontaneous raid, please type /who Ress Plz and see if any of the following chars are online:

Utarius (Prot Warr)
Xyrana (Demo/Aff Lock)
Xyra (Disc/Holy Priest)
Tyrana (Arcane/Fire Mage - low gear)
Tyradar (MM/SV Hunter)
Daedros (Tank/UH DK - low DPS gear)
Gardon (Tank/resto Druid - low tank gear)
Gorgathar (Resto/Ele Shaman - no hitgear)
Urthak (Muti/Combat Rogue - shitloads of PvPgear)
Vardos (Holy/Retri)

I hope I needn't clarify I know all tacs for both HM and normals. I've been in ICC with every char except the mage. I can perform very well on all of them, despite gear, but 11/12 hc is a bit too much for some of them. 12/12 normal isn't a problem and for everyone but the DK, mage and rogue I'd say 11/12 hc is too.

I've raided with you before, though you may not remember. Breezer was RL:ing, and I think I made an ok impression. Save for 1 try at prof and 1 or 2 at Sindra I think I aced it.

Please take this into consideration, and bear in mind that I can come on any class you may or may not need. Also if you see a similar post on another guildforum do not mistake it for hypocrisy, I REALLY wish to raid with you guys, but in the event that you don't want to raid with me, or that you don't need any randoms for your raids I also with to broaden my search.

Thanks in advance, I'd write a bit about myself, but I would seem too apply:ish.

Post subject: Re: LFG!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:19 am 
Casual

Dont count on a main 25 M invite :p

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:22 am 

Hardly :) Maybe an alt one though? If you do them that is, but you'd know better than me!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 am 
Casual

We dont :p

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "